Status: Active

Speak Now.

Three.

What?” I asked, in disbelief.

“Yeah, that's what she said. And, Chris is so mad, he can't even see straight,” Hannah replied.

Why would she do something like this? I mean, what have I ever done to her?” Besides flipping her off...

“I have no idea. Seriously, though, she hates us all...Except Chris, of course.”

Hannah was telling me all the things Kristin had told Chris. She had just made-up things, about me. Things that I had said; things I've done. And, it was all lies.

“Well, she acts like she doesn't hate him, but I think she only likes him because he can sing.”

“You better not tell Chris that; he would kill you,” Hannah warned.

“I know, but I-”

“Hey, hold on, I've got another call coming in,” she said, right before the click of the phone.

Fine...just get off the phone with me. Yeah, that's good; bail.

“I'm back,” Hannah said quickly, after a few more minutes, on hold. “You are not going to believe who that was. S-”

Beep.

“Hey, hold on. I've got another call,” I said, then clicked the button to switch calls.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Yeah, Briar? Hey.”

“Chris?”

“Yeah, it's mean. I just wanted to call you to tell you that, despite you being so mean to Kristin-”

“I was anything but mean, to her,” I interrupted.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyways, being the amazing person she is, she wanted you to come and help her pick out a wedding dress.” My jaw dropped.

What?

“You heard me. And, I think it's the least you could do, after the way you treated her.”

Chris,” I started firmly. “I didn't say anything to her.”

Nothing that she didn't say to me...

“Briar, I don't care how many times you say that; I know who's telling the truth.” This is the most Chris has ever called me by my whole name, and not my nick-name, in one day.

“Whatever. I mean...why does she want me to go?”

“I guess she wants to get closer with you!” I doubt that. “You should be putting in the effort she is, to be your friend.”

I see this is going downhill...And, there's only one way to go back up:

I sighed. “I'll go.”

“Thanks, Bri! You're going to have fun!”

“Yeah, sure. Alright, I've got to go, Chris. I've still got Hannah, on the other line,” I said, remembering Hannah.

“Oh! Okay, I'll talk to you later. Bye, Bri,” he said.

“Yeah, bye.”

I clicked the button, again, to come back to an angry Hannah.

“Hey,” I said, squeamishly.

“Well, well, well...look who finally decides to talk to me,” she replied.

“You're not going to believe who called, and what they wanted!” I exclaimed.

“Actually, I think I will.”

“What? Why?”

“Because, the same person that called you, called me, and wanted the same thing.”

“Chris called you, and said Kristin wanted you to go dress shopping with her?” I asked.

“No. The Queen of England called,” she replied sarcastically. “Of course, Chris called me!”

“Are you going?”

“I have no choice.”

“Well, at least we can endure this together...Hey, do you even know when she's going?”

“Chris said tomorrow, at around two, I think. Her mom, aunt, grandmother, niece, and sister is going.”

“Oh, good. It's just going to be a party.”

“I'll come pick you up, at one-thirty, and then we'll go on over there,” Hannah said.

“Yeah, alright. Well, I guess I've got to go get some sleep for our big day tomorrow.”

Hannah laughed. “Bye.”

“Later.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, yeah, this is a filler chapter, big time. The next one should be better; it should be...eventful, let's say. I'll work on updating my other Chris stories, after I finish the next chapter on this one. I've already got some of the chapters written out on the others, so yeah.
Well, alright...Comment!:D