Status: f o R E V e r

Perfectly Imperfect

Hard To See

The next couples of weeks, Brian and Harley didn't spend much time together. They would acknowledge each other but there wasn't much communication. Gabby and Harley spent almost everyday together. Gabby was mostly trying to keep Brian off of Harley's mind because she knew Harley was constantly thinking about him.

Brian, on the other hand, went crawling back to Michelle. But things were surely different between the two. Michelle made it clear that she wanted an open relationship with Brian. Meaning, she wanted to be able to fuck whoever she wanted but still have Brian on the side. Brian made the idiot mistake of accepting that. That way, if Harley ever needed just one night with him, she could have it.

Harley knew that anything she had for Brian had to be forgotten. Jimmy was her cousin, her best friend. She didn't even want to know what Jimmy would think if he knew that she slept with Brian. He would most likely be disgusted but he would also be disappointed. And Harley knew for damn sure that she hated Jimmy's disappointed eyes that he gave her. It made her feel two feet small.

"You sure you don't want to come to the race with Jennifer and I?" Harley's father, Andrew, asked Harley as she read her book. Jennifer was her fathers girlfriend. Most kids would disapprove of their parents dating but she knew that her dad was lonely. So he started dating Jennifer when Harley left for college. Harley was actually shocked that he hadn't asked for her hand in marriage.

"I'm sure. I want a little time for myself." She said with a small smile.

"Alright, darling. I love you." He said, kissing the top of her head.

"Love you too dad." She said softly. He left a few moments later, leaving Harley with her thoughts. She looked out the window to see her Challenger. She set her book down and got dressed in some working clothes.

"Ow. Fucking douchebag." Harley said to herself. She watched the fresh blood trickle down her hand.

"You alright?" Harley looked behind her and nodded her head.

"I'm fine." She assured. She grabbed a rag from her tool box and wrapped it tightly around her palm.

"Where's your dad?" Brian asked, leaning against the car.

"Races." She replied, going back to tightening the radiator cap. "What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to see if we could hang out. We haven't really hung out to much in the passed couple of weeks." Brain said, looking at Harley, trying to keep his cool. Brian had always thought that Harley looked unbelievably hot when she was working on cars. Brian noticed the way she'd concentrated on what she was doing. Her tongue always seemed to stick out a bite when she was working on something and her eyes were always fixed on what it was.

Harley looked at Brian with a small smile adoring her lips. She was desperately keeping the huge smile to herself. "Sure. Let me just finish up here." She told him, cleaning up a few things that were scattered on the driveway.

"What are we going to do?" She asked.

"I was thinking we could go to the carnival that's in town." Brian said with a smile.

Harley chuckled. "Alright. I'll go get ready." She told him, bringing him inside the house. She went upstairs and changed into a pair of ripped up black skinny jeans and a Beatles tank top and a pair of black Converse. She came back downstairs, stuffing her wallet in her pocket, along with her keys.

Once they arrived at the carnival, Brian paid for their tickets. It took a while for Harley to give up on saying she'd pay for her own ticket.

"What do you want to do first?" Brian asked, putting his wallet back in his pocket.

"I don't care. But I have to have one of those deep fried Snicker bars before we leave." She said, adding a small chuckle at the end of her sentence.

"You know how many calories those things have?" Brian said with an amused grin.

"Yes. Does it look like I give a shit?" She asked him, smirking slightly.

"Not at all. So, you're not one for salads and shit?" Brian asked.

"I usually don't eat anything that is green, or looks like boogers." She told him.

A few minutes of Harley and Brian walking around the carnival, Harley got a phone call. "Hola." She said, after she looked at Jimmy's phone number.

"Hola. What are you doing?" Jimmy asked over the phone.

"I'm at the carnival that's in town."

"Really? So, are me and Gabby." Jimmy said with a cheeky grin."Wait. Who are you with?"

"Brian." She replied, looking at a few of the sun glasses they had at a stand.

Jimmy didn't expect that answer but accepted it because he knew that they were just there as friends. Jimmy and Harley set a place to meet up.

"So, Brian. What's with you and Michelle?" Harley asked.

"It's complicated." He replied with a sigh.

"Hmm, sounds like a Facebook status to me." She said with a warm smile. She knew she brought up a sore subject.

He chuckled a bit. "Yeah. She just wants a relationship where she can fuck anyone she wants but still be with me."

"That's not a relationship. That's a relationshit." She said, walking over to the games, where they were meeting Jimmy and Gabby.

Brian knew exactly what she meant by that. He wasn't in a real relationship. Michelle and him might as well just be fuck buddies.

Gabby and Harley immediately started talking about the weird kind of foods that they had at the carnival. Jimmy looked at Brian watch Harley. He knew Brian had something for Harley, but the way he was looking at her was much more than a crush. Gabby and Harley were looking at all the different stuffed animals. "It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!" Harley said, mocking Despicable Me. Gabby laughed a little and Jimmy smiled. He was head over heels for Gabby.

"Glide, Murphy, we'll be right back." Jimmy said, earning a nod from both of them.

"Where are we going?" Brian asked, confused.

"Just come on." Jimmy said, walking away from Gabby and Harley.

"What?" Brian asked.

"You hurt her, you're dead." Jimmy threatened.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about it. I've known Harley way longer then I've known you. But I've known you long enough to know when you like someone."

"You're not mad?" Brian asked.

"No. But if you hurt her or make her beat your ass then I'll help her." Jimmy warned. Harley was more then capable of taking care of herself but Jimmy always wanted in on some of the action.

"I'm not going to hurt her."

"How am I to know that?" Jimmy asked, looking him dead in the eye.

"Because I'm you're best friend and you should trust me." Brian pointed out.

"Look at you and Michelle."

Brian looked down, trying to ignore what he just said.

Jimmy and Brian made their way back over to the girls, putting on dumb smiles, acting as if they didn't just have that talk. "What did you boys talk about?" Gabby asked.

"Guy stuff." Jimmy said.

"Gross. Like farting and crap?" Harley said with a small smirk. Jimmy rolled his eyes when he finally noticed that she mocked what he had said a couple weeks back.

"Ha-ha Harley." He said, grabbing Gabby's hand and going over to the basketball game.

Brian shook his head and followed Gabby and Jimmy.

"I wanna try this one." Harley said with a smile as she looked at the baseball game. All you had to was hit down the three little bottles. Easy. Brian smiled and took out his wallet. "No, no. I'm paying." Harley removed her wallet from her pocket. Brian smirked and took it out of her hand.

"Now," Brian said, holding the wallet up in the air. "You've been begging me not to pay for anything since we've been here. So, you can get your wallet back at the end of the night." Brian said, still holding the wallet in the air.

Harley pierced her lips together and folded her arms over her chest. "You do know I can knee you and easily get my wallet back, right?" She said, threatening a bit. Oh, she's definitely related to Jimmy, Brian thought to himself.

"Yeah, I know." He said, putting her wallet in his back pocket, grabbing a few dollars out of his wallet. He handed the three bucks over to the guy running the game.

"Alright, pretty lady, all you gotta do is knock over them three bottles and win this guy." The man said with a heavy southern accent. He handed Harley one baseball and Harley looked back at Brian with a small smirk.

"You really think you're going to knock those down? They're rigged. Bet you can't even hit one down." Brain said with an amused smile.

"Bet what?" Harley asked, tossing the baseball in the air and catching it.

Brian thought to himself a bit. "A kiss." He said with a small smirk.

"I know I'm going to knock them down." Harley said. Brian didn't care if she did or not. Either way he was kissing Harley. That's all he wanted.

Harley looked at the bottles with serious concentration, before getting into a pitching stance. She started biting on her tongue, one of her concentration techniques. Her arm came back and she released the ball, hitting all three bottles off the table.

The man and Brian's mouth both hung open. Harley smirked when she saw their expressions. "I've never seen a girl knock them down." The man said, taking the bear off the wall. "Good job, pretty lady." He handed over the bear and she smiled, showing all her teeth.

"I believe you owe me something." She said, her smirk still on her face.

Brian was still in shock. He had never seen anyone knock the bottles down before. "I can not believe you knocked those down."

"I was the pitcher in my little league team for six years." She said with another cheeky grin. Brian chuckled slightly.

"Oh, right." He said, leaning into kiss her lips but she backed away.

"Save that for later." She said with a smile.

Brian was confused but shrugged it off.

The rest of the time at the carnival was filled with laughs and joking around. Jimmy had won Gabby a few stuffed animals.

Brian and Jimmy stood in line for the deep fried Snicker bars while Gabby and Harley sat at a table across the way. "Are you and Brian together?" Gabby asked Harley, a slight smile across her lips.

Harley looked up at her and shook her head lightly. "We're just out as friends." She said, kind of disappointed with the friends word.

"Doesn't seem like it." She pointed out. "He's paying for everything and you guys sure do flirt with each other a lot."

"He took my wallet, I can't pay for anything." Harley stated. "And flirting is his nature. I just go along with it."

Gabby nodded, "I saw Michelle today. She was making out with some guy." Harley looked at Brian and felt sad for him. Why would Michelle want an open relationship when she has someone as hot as Brian, Harley thought to herself. Harley shook her head of the images that were now entering her brain. First was the sexual encounter that had already happen between the two of them but there was other images of them doing other inappropriate things that were flashing in her mind. She didn't want to think of Brian that way, it just happened. He was hard to keep out of your mind.

A couple of other guys came up beside Jimmy and Brian while they were in line. "Hey Rev." The one said, his twin on the other side of him.

"Jason, Matt!" Jimmy said, giving them both hugs.

Gabby and Harley continued to stare at them. "Ah, the Berry's." Gabby said with a slight chuckle.

"The who?" Harley asked.

"Berry's. Long time friends with the band."

Brian looked back at Harley with a smile before returning to the conversation that he was having with Jason. "So, are you with that hot chick over there?" Jason asked.

"No." Brian said disappointed. "She's just a friend. I'm kind of still with Michelle."

"Really? We saw he macking on Matt Wentz earlier today." Matt said.

"Serious?" Jimmy said, looking at Matt and Jason after he paid for the deep fried Snickers.

"Yeah."

"Everyone named Nick, has a little prick and if they shave their head they still aren't homo as Matt Wentz." Brian said with a smile as he remembered the little poems they had written on the walls, after they had kicked out their last bass player, Matt Wentz, and replaced him with Johnny.

Brian came back with Harley's Snicker and she nearly jumped out of her seat when she saw it. "Oh, this is going to be so good." She said, taking the Snicker from Brian and taking a bite. "I was right." She said, chewing her food.

Brian chuckled. Jimmy came back with the Berry brothers by his side. "Here you go, babe." Jimmy said, taking bite before handing it to her.

"You could have gotten you're own, you know?" She said with a slight pout before taking a bite herself.

"Harley, this is Matt and Jason Berry. They help us with the shows and stuff." Jimmy told her.

"Nice to meet you." She said with a smile.

"You too." Jason said with a hungry smile. Jason thoughts were running wild with Harley.

"Why is your name Harley?" Matt asked, very curious.

"Parents were obsessed with them and ta-da, Harley." Harley said, taking another bite the the Snickers. She offered some to Brian which he gladly took.

"Are you coming to the show this weekend?" Jason asked.

Harley looked at Jimmy and he nodded his head in excitement. "You have to come Glide. You've never seen us play live."

Harley smiled slightly when she thought of Jimmy and his craziness on drums but then she started thinking about Brian, and how he might play on guitar. So now, she was very curious. "I'd love to." She said with a smile towards Jimmy. Brian smirked.

Harley was excited to see them live. Brian was excited to see Harley's reaction to them live. They weren't no ordinary, just stand in one place type of band. They ran around the stage because that's how you got all the good reactions out of people. Harley knew Jimmy would be absolutely crazy. He always was when he played. Matt, she thought he would be one for interacted with the crowd. Johnny, she didn't know much about so she wasn't sure. She definitely knew that Zacky would play, but be really lost in the music while he played. Brian, she had no idea what to expect from Brian, and she didn't know why.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this is probably the longest chapter I've ever written.
EVER.
It may not be really long but stil >.o

What do you think?
Are you happy or sad that Harley and Brian are taking it slow?
How do think Harley will react when she sees them live for the
first time?
Tell me your thoughts, leave comments.
I read them all and appreciate them soo much.
That's why I update this story every few days,
because of you lovely commenters;<33

Other thing I need to know, Steelers or Packers?

I personally don't give a shit who wins but I want
to hear who you think will win!