Status: f o R E V e r

Perfectly Imperfect

Warmness On The Soul

Brian and Harley seemed to hang out more easily now. They weren't flirting all the time, they just talked about normal things that normal teenagers would talk about. Scratch that, they talked about what abnormal teenagers would talk about. Their conversations consisted of cars, guitars, and other abnormal stuff.

"I pulled up alongside their bus, hooked up with her best friend. And so I guess on the whole way back on the bus they were singing, 'Boom, I got your boyfriend, I got your man!' And she was so sad! And I laughed so hard!" Brian explained his high school crush to Harley, Jimmy, and Gabby. Harley shook her head with an amused smile on her face. Jimmy just chuckled slightly, as did Gabby.

"You're a jerk." Harley said, adding a small smirk at the end of her sentence.

He gasped slightly. "I am not." He defended.

"Syn is not a jerk, he's Syn." Jimmy said, backing him up.

"Now you are a jerk because you aren't even defending your own blood!" Harley complained with a slight pout.

Brian would never admit it but he always got nervous before going up on stage. He knew he was hot and even if he messed up every chord and note, that all the girls would still be screaming his name. His problem, he wasn't just playing for any girl, he was playing for Harley.

Harley on the other hand couldn't wait to see him up on stage, playing with his best friends, enjoying life. Harley knew who his dad was. He was an excellent guitar player, so Brian obviously got that trait from him. Harley came from a line of mild musicians. Her father didn't play really, but he did play his bass every now and then. Her aunt on her moms side was a singer. And her uncle on her moms side was a guitar player. Her grandpa was a piano player. She had many different kinds of music in her family, but she took mostly after her dads side of the family, which is why Jimmy can drum the way he can.

"Harley, you almost ready?" Gabby asked from her bedroom door.

Harley looked up from her boots and nodded her head slightly, giving her a small smile. Harley's outfit consisted of a Harley Davidson tank top, along with a pair of shorts. She had short shorts on, pairing it with chained boots. She fixed her black fedora on her head, making sure it was snug and walked out the door with Gabby.

When they got to the venue, Gabby and Harley were immediately pulled backstage by Jimmy. There were a couple other girls backstage. Harley recognized Val, but she had never seen the other two. Gabby said something into Jimmy's ear that Harley couldn't understand. "Oh. This is Charlotte and Carson. Zacky's and Johnny's dates." Jimmy said, smiling.

"I'm Charlotte, but everyone calls me Charlie." The one to the right said, extending her hand.

"Harley." Harley said, shaking her hand softly.

"I'm Gabby. Jimmy's girlfriend." Gabby said, smiling widely as Jimmy tightened his grip on her and kissed the top of her head.

"I'm Carson, Johnny's girlfriend." The one to the left said, giving off a warm smile. Harley and Gabby smiled at her.

"Hey, your here." Brian said to Harley, smiling instantly. Harley smiled back at him, trying not to check him out to much. He was wearing a black fedora, similar to hers, a pair of semi tight black jeans and a white v neck, topping it with a leather jacket. Harley noticed out of her peripheral vision that Val did not have a nice look on her face.

"Alright, well we have to finish setting up but we'll be on in like fifteen twenty minutes." Jimmy said, giving Gabby a kiss before taking off with Brian.

The girls stayed quiet for the most part. Harley and Gabby were the only ones talking. "Harley?" Val asked.

Harley turned to her, ready for the argument that she would probably start. "I just want to let you know that I don't care if you go out with Brian. It just kind of hurts to see him looking at other girls when he's still with my sister." She said, obviously trying to remain calm.

"Did Michelle not tell you of her 'deal' with Brian?" Harley asked her, slightly confused.

"What deal?"

"Michelle said she wanted an open relationship with Brian. That's the only reason I've been hanging out with him." Val looked at her confused.

"She was making out with Matt Wentz the other day." Gabby told her.

"You mean their ex bass player?" Charlie asked.

Gabby nodded towards her, then looked back at Val. Val looked as if she was fuming already. "I'll be back." She said quickly before leaving backstage.

Val was extremely disappointed in her twin sister. Val was never one to do such a thing and she thought her sister would have been the same but she was sorely mistaken.

"Where's Val?" Matt asked, from the stage.

"She took off the find Michelle." Harley told him.

"Oh shit, did she find out?" Matt asked, kind of worried.

Gabby and Harley nodded their heads.

A few minutes later, Zacky and Johnny came back stage. Zacky said hey to everyone else but gave Charlie a small kiss on the cheek. It was obvious that they weren't completely serious yet but he was sweet that he was taking it slow for once. Johnny did the same but gave Carson a full blown kiss.

Johnny didn't like bringing Carson around the guys so much because they would somehow make fun of him in front of her and he didn't like it.

Jimmy spent every last second he could with Gabby, just holding her and giving her attention that every girl wanted from a guy. Harley admired the way Jimmy was with Gabby. Always sweet and caring. Never for one second did he not love that girl. And Harley could tell in Gabby's eyes that she would do anything and everything for Jimmy.

Jimmy gave Gabby one final kiss before heading up on stage, sitting behind his drum set and giving Harley a cheeky grin. Harley shook her head with a smile on her face when she saw Jimmy messing around with his drum sticks.

Brian looked over at Harley, calming his nerves. His heart only seemed to quicken the moment he saw her. But he somehow felt more confident then he had ever felt before. Harley made him want to try his best. She made him want to drop everything and dedicate himself to her and her only.

The crowd start screaming when Brian opened the show with To End The Rapture. Matt stood behind Zacky and Brian as they played, joining in on the singing shortly after.

Harley had chills running up and down her spine as she watched Brian play. The way he was so lost in playing. His mind wasn't even on anything but playing. Harley watched him concentrate on his guitar. He acted as if him and his guitar were lovers and the music they made were their love.

We Come Out At Night began playing and Harley was in heaven. It was by far her favorite off of the demo that Jimmy had sent her. She didn't know if it was because of the drums or the guitar or the lyrics, she just absolutely loved it.

Turn The Other Way, Thick And Thin, Darkness Surrounding, and An Epic Of Time Wasted were played after the first two songs. People were crowd surfing and screaming along with Matt. Harley never knew how intimate they were with the crowd. They loved their fans and you could tell by the way they interacted with them.

After they had finished An Epic Of Time Wasted, Matt moved to the piano. "This song goes out to my amazing girlfriend, Valary." Matt began playing the piano, completely lost in the music. Soon came in, "Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make," Val was biting her lip the entire song. Obviously holding back tears that were forming in her eyes.

Harley really listened to the lyrics that Matt was singing. They were beautiful and touching. She found herself really losing her thought in them. Brian stared off into the crowd trying not to make eye contact with Harley because he knew he was thinking deeply about his feelings for Harley as Matt was singing.

"I give my heart to you. I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you, woo-oh-oh." Brian and Harley locked eyes after Matt sang the last words to the song. Brian immediately thought of Harley when he listened to Matt sing, Cause nothing can compare in this world to you. It was true to Brian. Harley couldn't be compared to anyone. She was very different. Brian loved that about her. She was different. There only problem was the strong feelings that were forming between them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Harley's Outfit

I am uber sorry about not updating quicker but
I almost got kicked out of school and
yada yada yada.
Plus, I went down to Huntington Beach this past
weekend to spend time with my A7X family for
Jimmy's birthday. Matteo, from Live In The LBC
was there (: Anywho, we sang happy birthday to
Jimmy and just had an amazing time.
Wish all of you could have been there!

Also, I got a tattoo on Jimmy's birthday(:
Adorable, right?:D

Check out my Brian video (;