Nerds Get the Guys

Untitled

I'm relaxing kyle is playing with my phone,(which i had to fucking dig through a trash bin to get) i mean it's not like i have porn on it.' it's a quarter after one i'm all alone and i need you know,said i wouldn't come but i lost all control and i need you now..' He tosses it at me frightened And i smile i bite my lip and decide to answer it,"He-hello?" "Ryan!!! ohi'msorryididn'tmeantosleepwithhershedruggedmeandiwouldneverever
dothattoyouunlessiwasundersomething!!"

He's sobbing so hard i can barely understand,"brendon calm down okay...I may not call back if your gonna blubber i need to understand you darling. Look i fu.."I remember the child in the room "i fudging love you okay? But i need time to think, you hurt me even if you were drugged and it was me who was whoring onto you you should have said no.." I sigh "but it's okay i..i don't blame you anyway she's a lot better than i am.... At gaining everyones love... Look i thought i was ready but i'm not so i'll call you in a week okay?" There's a few sniffles "o-o-okay.. I lo-lo-love you.." "Love you too.."

I hang up and shove the phone in the drawer, "Ryan.." I glance over and he's looking at me through those thick lashes just the way brendon does," please forgive my brother..." I sigh looking back to the ceiling why is it so hard to stay fucking mad even when i'm miles away?"I will bud i just need a bit of time to recuperate..." "What does that mean?" "it means i need to get better and relaxed before we get together again,"he nods and runs off to play with the other kids. "Ryan love can you come help me out here!" kaitie calls and i'm fast to join her in the yard, she's leaning against the truck.

"Come on were gonna go pick up some feed.."

One month pass...

I"m reluctant to leave them all, kyle wouldn't even look at me till we got to the air port. "I don't wanna go.." She smiles kissing my cheek, " you'll be back i promise you that. You and hat nephew of mine will be back, and when you come you'll have a home built out back."Oh she's so great, i hug all the kids before waving once more before getting on the plane. I hope he'll be happy to see me, we haven't talked since he called my cell....
♠ ♠ ♠
kay i know this is unusual but we love you guys and while my girl is on a leave of absence i thought i'd give you a little more to chew on still love us i hope and to all of you thanks so much for sticking with us xoxox it means so much