Nerds Get the Guys

Sleeping soundly

It was mid- day and I had a pressing matter on my mind. Should I ask Ryan to some to the party? I mean we really hit it off last night. I can still feel his wet kissing climbing up my jaw line.
Ah, nerd is so sexy on that boy. One problem with asking him is I have a loser streak in me
when it comes to him. It's never shown up before until we met. I would be passing him in the hallway and if I was walking to close to the wall, I'd trip on it. Yeah, the wall. Pretty original right? I see spencer head down the halls and I've got it.

" Hey, Spencer!" I yelled down the halls throwing my hands about. " Yea?" he turned around slowly and scared. " I need to ask you a favor." I explained as I finally caught up. " And what favor would that be?" he asked. " Could you ask Ryan to go to the dance with you? I'm to shy to ask. But you've got to promise me you won't tell anyone I ever asked. Ok?"
He took I all in basically like he had known I was gay all along. " Sure." he shrugged and started walking back where he was headed.

I stood there confused as hell. Was I unaware people always thought I was gay?
Then it struck me, I get to see Ryan tonight! I wonder if he is actually into me or of it was one of those...heat of the moment things. That would be a total bummer. Would probaly become a manwhore or something. No, a sortav male prostitute, after all what if my singing career doesnt launch off?

I finally return to my room to realize, well, I had to look perfect! I ran over to my closet picking up a tux then stepping over to take a look in the mirror to see it was 'too dressy'.
I picked up a polyester shirt taking a look in the mirror, ' too clean'. This continued until I got to the very back of my closet where I found a nice graphic tee and my very bright neon green skinny jeans. I picked up a few studed belts getting my confidence back and snapped them in between my hands. I giggled at myself posing for a little then it was time to head out.

I met up with Jon in the hallway to see him in a may I say ridiculous bow tie.
We haven't spoke in forever so I weakly started talking about the trip.
" Are we goon to go through with the trip?" he looked over at me surprised then changed the subject like he always does by sniffing my chest then stated " you smell nice."
"thanks?" I said. He was in his party mood of complementing people. He with no doubt has swag but practicing on guys when your in that mind set , and straight?
" you welcome." he said peppily because he didnt recognize my sarcasm. He never does.

We were at the party and I sat hanging around the beer bins filt wig ice and miller lites, waiting for Ryan to arrive. I was practicing what I was going to say in my head but kept messing up. Even the thought of him brought me bad luck with words. It was an hour in and neither Ryan or Spencer were there. I started to feel down and popped out a beer-— well a few beers and mixed them with some pepsi throwback. My mind went kindav numb after that. The whole thing is fuzzy.

The next thing I remember is waking up in Ryan's room wondering what the hell went on. For some reason though, I knew it couldn't have been dirty. I felt at peace and innocent. Maybe we just slept together. That would be so sweet. " hey, Ryan?" I asked childlike looking up in eyes.
"yea?" " what happened last night?"
" nothing bad." he said but I didn't reply.
" I promise." he said sincerely. " I know I was just joking." he smiled his amazing smile and I fell back to sleep safe in his arms
♠ ♠ ♠
Am I the only one who has tripped on a wall?!