Nerds Get the Guys

Mmm your great at this

Today was officially the best day ever. Mmm I can still feel, taste, and smell Ryan. Whatever type of detergent he uses mixed with body wash, colone, and hair wash is the perfect combination to a turn on. Well that and his sexy intuitions. He is so creative with the whole thing but I just lost my purity. Better yet to a guy who I truely love that no one knows about. I don't think I will go call up my mom or dad for that matter to tell them " oh yeah and I had he best sex last night, with this really hot guy." I mean what would I ever say to them? It was the best time I had ever had or ever will have anyway. That is unless we do it again, that would be nice.

Today I walked up to Ryan in his dorm while he was getting changed and came over giving him a silly little kiss. I "helped" him get the rest of his clothes on and we were out the door.....Holding hand in hand walking around gay and proud. It's so cliche but that what it really was. I ignored all dirty looks of shock while we exchanged passionate glances and lame jokes. I don't know what it is about lame joke but they make me laugh extra long. It might have just been since Ryan was telling them, that's it I suppose. The most precious of all the looks that we received was from those no PDA teachers we have. " hands to your side." they warned us but we just walked on giggling.

At lunch everyone and I really mean everyone stared at us. The girls were lusting over our relationship. It was great until the guys hockey team decided that it wasn't cool for Ryan to be gay, only I could. We were sitting in the spring grass outside on campus having ourselves one of those picnics you hear about in all those fairy tales when behind us came the team's captian. " Hey queers." he exclaimed over a few feet. He and his posey headed straight towards Ryan almost like I wasnt his boyfriend. They picked him up by his lovely collar shirt we picked out earlier. Ryan started to get a sad expression or an I told you so expression on his face. " yea mr. I smooch on men and moan with them at night you know you stole my girl friend from me?" he was actually angry about it?!

Ryan shook his head no shyly desperately wanting to be put down. I got up in my feet and said " what he he'll put him down guys." they looked at me like I was a little girl asking for her bike back and baby talked me " awe, you want your rag of a boyfriend back?well here" they tossed him to the ground and I had had it with them. " Back the fuck off." I shouted to gem but the didn't move. Instead they came in closer a little confused. " what did mr. Christian say to me?"
Yea I know I'm not really Christian everyone used to see me that way, believe it or not I was a goody tissues once. " I said back. The. Fuck. Off. Do you need me to an- non-see-ate?" The captian then charged at me with help from his crew and as soon as he was close enough my years worth of bottled anger came out at once. I threw an Undercut to his jaw and henwas out cold for a good ten minuets, the team scared to death ran back from where they came and we finally got to finish our lunch.

I felt so guilty for cussing but it felt so good in that sentence and gave me a sense of power. It was later that evening when I was staring up at my ceilling at the little cracks thinking to myself about Ryan. So I got up in my boxers and snuck in to the next room over quietly.
Ryan heard me enter and looked back over his shoulder to see me close the door gentely. " Hey." he whispered acrossed the room to me. " hey." I repeated back to him in the same hushed tone. " what are you doing in here?" he asked. " I missed you." I said truthfully as I climbed into his bed behind him pressing my chest against his back. He smiled happily and went back to sleep.

Ten minuets later I couldn't get to sleep so I asked " hey Ryan." " yeah?" he said tiredly. I moved ontop of him giving him a kiss to tell him I wanted more. He kissed me back more awake then I moved back down his legs so he could get up. I put my hands on his ass to see he was still wearing jeans and slid my hands in the pockets grabbing him. He moaned softly and put his hands in my hair playing with it. I pulled him in closer as I bridged my legs apart over him. I kissed his bare chest sucked on his skin and leaving little love mark. I moved to another spot on his chest then took a soft bite down. He kissed my sweet spot on the bottom left edge of my neck and I moaned quiet loudly. " Shh-Shh." he giggled at my patheticness.

He un buttoned the small buttons on my boxers then took them off.
I pushed down his jeans and forced myself into his batman panties pushing on him . I smiled more and kissed his neck all over seductively. Then Ryan put his finger tips at my calfs pulling them softly up to under my ass and sending chills all over my body. I shook out of the cold and began kissing under his jaw again. " brendon..." he said. " yea?" I replied as I hit him. He grunted then said " am I the only one?" I thought it was a silly question " of course your the only one." he sound realived as he exhaled. We rolled over it of bed pressing on each other. Ryan got up on his bed situated only a foot from the ground and bellyflopped onto me. I let out a loud grunt and Ryan laughed again. " your great at this." I said love struck.

He smiled slyly " I know." I woke up with no clothes on staring at Ryans graceful sleeping face. I kissed his cheekbone nicely and he woke up. He smiled at seeing me there. " I love you brendon." he said. " I love you too Ryan."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the readers and subscribers love you :) I hope you like it leave us any comments you have or ideas would be cool.