Status: DONE!!!!!!!!!

Murtagh's New Story

Chapter 13: Icenia’s Lesson

They had flown over Du Weldenvarden for a few days now. The ocean of emerald treetops blurred beneath them as Aquasari flew low and fast. Luckily the wind had continued to stay in their favor and they were making better time than Icenia had predicted. Tonight would be the last night before they reached Elleméra. She would have to brief Murtagh on Elvin protocol.

“Most elves are proper and a use a strict set manners religiously. There are many formal gestures and phrases for every situation. Even the order of who speaks first is important. If you are of a lower rank or wish to honor one who is, speak first. If you are of higher rank let them”, she explained that night after the meal.

Murtagh sat leaning against a log listening attentively. He looked so innocent and almost childlike it warmed her. It seemed odd that a man who had been through as much as he had even had the ability to look so innocent. It just proved there was hope for him yet.

“Because we live so long many believe we need these so we do not start huge grudges that last for hundreds of years. As I’m sure you’ve figured out I’m not like that. I cut to the chase and skip the crap. They are use to that, if grudgingly. Unfortunately you do not have that luxury. They will expect me to have taught you their rituals”.

She winked at him as she sat across from him before she continued.

“I warn you, this shall become exceptionally irritating and they take it freakishly seriously like they have a stick shoved up their ass or something”, she said rolling her eyes.

He chuckled.

Good job. You are putting ideas into his head before he even has a chance to make them. I’m sure the queen would be very pleased with you, and the nobles would be thrilled. Some so much so they might toss us out of Ellesméra entirely, Aquasari said sarcastically.

That of course just made them laugh. Then she began explaining the elves’ pointless etiquette, all of the dialog and movements and other such nonsense. Murtagh of course sat there like a good student soaking in ever bit of her lesson. This would not have been a problem except he was not wearing a shirt. It was incredibly distracting. Then an extremely funny vision flashed through her mind. It was her crouching, s mischievous light in her eyes. He had a very seductive smirk on his fine face. She then sprang upon him like a hunting cat sending they tumbling over the log and out of her view. Then scraps start flying from behind it with suggestive moans and giggles. She shook her head trying to dislodge it like a bug buzzing around her ear. Aquasari was sound asleep and would laugh like hell when she awoke and found it in Icenia’s mind.

Is something distracting you teacher?, he asked still sitting after she finished.

Oh nothing, only your lack of a shirt, she said raising a slanted eyebrow.

His blue eyes danced as he chuckled softly. He suddenly grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his lap causing her to squeak in surprise. Her arms some how managed to fall around his neck.

Would you like me to put one on?, he asked mischievously.

His eyes found hers and she was caught in his enchantment. How did he do that? If he was going to do that she was going to toy with him a little.

Hmm no, she replied as her hands slid to his collarbone.

He drew a breath between his teeth as the slid a bit lower. The next thing she knew he was nibbling at her neck. She then too drew a hissing breath as he moved her throat. His chest vibrated as he chuckled and she felt his warm breath on her skin.

Does that arouse you baby?, he teased.

She answered him by taking his nipple between her fingers and gently squeezing. By now they were lip locked but he still managed a little groan. She smiled triumphantly.

May I?, he asked as his tongue brushed her bottom lip. As his pulled away her’s came out and touched the tip of his. Slowly and cautiously he explored her mouth and she his. His hands slid over her sides and hips, tracing the muscles of her abs but always being careful to keep her shirt between their skins. When they were finally breathless Murtagh pulled away slowly.

We should probably go to bed, he smiled.

Icenia nodded. Just before she stood up he lightly nipped her neck causing a shiver to run down her spine. To pay him back she dragged her hand across his chest lightly digging her nails into him as she got her feet. A small growl rose from his throat making her smirk. They crawled into her bedroll. She snuggled up to him and he wrapped his arms around her waist. She felt him shift.

“Good night beautiful”, he whispered in her ear.

She turned over and snuggled into his chest.

“Good night sexy”, she smiled.

He chuckled as he pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her once more. With smiles on their faces they fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is kind of amusing. Especially Icenia's little vision. The next few chapters will be interesting, they get to Elleméra and deal with a bit of drama with the other elves. So that'll be cool.
Anyway I hope you all enjoyed it. Big thanks to autumnfreakshow and Werewolf.Lycan! Comment and you'll be on my favorite people list! haha
Thanks for reading!
Ice Cat