Status: DONE!!!!!!!!!

Murtagh's New Story

Chapter 19: “Where have you been all my life?!” “Oh you know, here and there. Chasing my tail”

Murtagh still had Icenia slung over his shoulder. She was so light he could have carried another one of her on his other side. To his amusement, she huffed her disapproval loudly.

“You know, you can put me down any time now?” he heard the smile in her voice.

“I will when you are in a better humor so you do not beat me in to a bloody pulp with those crazy gloves of yours”, he grinned.

“See? I am in a better humor”, she smiled big as he turned to look.

“Not good enough”, he chuckled.

“Murtagh!”

“That’s my name and you can say it all you wish and you shall never wear it out”, he hooked his arm behind her knees to steady her and laughed.

Aquasari was curled up on the large bed with Thorn. The meat was lying on the floor.

“Where do you want the meat?” he asked.

“There is a cold room in the kitchen”, she sighed.

He walked over to it and stooped over to pick it up, still keeping her slight body in place. Her feet almost touched the ground before he stood back up.

“I think not, missy”, he slapped her ass again.
She protested and slapped his hard enough to sting a bit. He chuckled again and started towards the kitchen. Inside was what looked like cabinets built into the walls that were all different shapes and sizes. A small waterfall gurgled in the back and a pair of cabinets that held dishes and utensils near by.

“That one”, Icenia pointed to a large, rectangular cabinet with a foot that he realized was bare.

When he opened it a burst of cold air hit him. After placing the meat in it he closed the door with his hip.

“Hmmmm”, he said mischievously as he turned away from the door.

“Oh no. That worries me”, she said jokingly wary.

Murtagh just snickered. He reached up and suddenly began tickling her small, slim feet. She half screamed, half laughed and began kicking franticly. He laughed, trying not to get kicked in the head. Her hand brushed his side in just the right way that it tickled and he almost dropped her.

“Oh! Ticklish are we?” she said wickedly.

He put her down just as she began take her advantage. She used it mercilessly. Her tiny hands moved so fast he couldn’t catch them. Soon she had him backed up against the wall.

“Paybacks are a bitch hun, especially with me. And it does not help that I find ticklish guys very amusing”, she winked before she kissed him.

Demons above and below! Was there anything he did not adore about this woman? He could not think of any. One reason was that he was lip locked with her and obviously not thinking very coherently (he was surprised he was even able to think at all to be honest); the second was that there more than likely was not any thing anyway. He broke away from those perfect lips for a moment to rest his forehead against hers.

“Where have you been all my life?!” he asked in a whisper.

“Oh you know, here and there. Chasing my tail”, she replied nonchalantly but with a toothy grin.

Murtagh chuckled and said, “Fine then. What took you so long?”

“It is a long story. For now just shut up and kiss me”, she replied pressing herself against him.

He happily yielded to her demand. His tongue trailed across her lip requesting hers. She obliged instantly. It was a miracle they had not gotten their tongues knotted together yet. This went on for a while until her lips broke away from his and traveled along his jaw and down his neck. Icenia nipped it gently causing a small groan to escape his throat and his hands slid down to her waist. He felt her smiling against his oversensitive skin. It felt like his blood was on fire when she touched him. He craved it, more than he would like to admit even to himself. The way she liked to explore his muscles, how right it felt when they kissed like this, the way she responded to him when he teased her. Though he would never admit it to anyone else except her, he was her fool.

He lost track of how long they were in the kitchen. Eventually Icenia pulled away. Her hands trailed down his arms to meet his hands and entwined their fingers together.

“I think it is time you go to bed”, she said tapping the point of his nose with hers. “You need to get rested up for your training the day after tomorrow”.

“You are coming too”, he replied kissing the hollow at the base of her neck causing a small groan that pleased him to no end.

“Only if you behave yourself”, she chided.

“Awe, but babe that’s no fun”, he complained pulling her towards him.

“I am sure you will get over it”, she replied with a smile and a kiss on his lips.

Murtagh chuckled and then sighed defeated.

“Thank you”, Icenia said sweetly.

“Anything for you”, he smiled.

She kissed him again and walked out of the kitchen to the stairs that led up to the bedroom. He followed her. They found the dragons already up in the large bed just as they had left them down stairs only they were sound asleep. Murtagh smiled. When he turned to look at Icenia, she was too. It did not take them long to get ready and soon she was resting her head on his chest with the covers up to her shoulders. He sighed contently and put an arm around her waist. Her breathing was slower so she must have already fallen into the trance like state she told him about once. He followed her example and was asleep almost instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for how short this is but I hope it makes up for it with all the romance. Not one of my absolute favorite chapters but it makes me laugh. I hope my attempts at writing romantic scenes like this are ok, fighting and action are more my usual style. But this is for you autumnfreakshow. You asked and I tried to deliver.
So we're up to 9 subscribers and 21 comments! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you guys are awesome! Let's see how high we can go. Please tell your fellow Murtagh fans and send lots of feedback. To infinity and beyond...hahahahaha well you my point. Thanks everyone!!!

Ice Cat