My "Twin", the Drummer

Concerts and Sexy Time

After Johnny and Damien walking in on us, they went and told everybody we were probably about to fuck and that I had four tongue piercings. Damn snitches.

I’ll get them back later. Jimmy and I walked into the main room of the tour bus and people looked at us oddly and Johnny was snickering. So was Damien.

“So… Jamey… You have four tongue piercings?” Brian asked , me, his feet kicking back and forth.

“Yes… Why?”

Brian snickered. “No reason. Just curious.” I rolled my eyes and laid my head flat on Jimmy’s chest when he sat down. He hugged me to himself and smiled.

The bus hit another sudden stop and if it wasn’t for Jimmy holding me I’d sure have hit the wall.

Everybody got off the bus and I rushed off. My bands set was first.

I ran in there and got ready quickly. By the time I was out I was about 30 seconds late to be on the stage. I did a barrel roll on accident and managed to start singing while on the ground.

I slowly got up and began to sing the chorus of Planetary, GO! in time.

I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Jimmy grinning. Shortly after we began “The Fight Song”. Soon, we did Superbeast. Right when I began Living Dead Boy, Jimmy came on stage next to me.

I raised an eyebrow. He shrugged me off. Right when the song was over, he told them we weren’t really twins. I don’t really know why.

I soon found out. He sang the song S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W with me, and in the end kissed me. In front of everyone. I was shocked, but the audience went wild and cheered.

I finally kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Then I pushed him away, and glared playfully. He smirked and walked off the stage. We continued our set, doing random songs that we made. We left after our set, handing the stage up to Avenged.

I walked backstage and fell on a couch, looking dazed. Thalla laughed at me. I glared at him . When Avenged got back, the first thing Jimmy did was hug me.

Why was he so happy? But I’m not complaining that he’s happy.

Jimmy squeezed my hip, causing me to squeal and jump. He giggled, but hugged me. Now I want to know what’s wrong with this child.

“Come on, Jamey! I want to go back to the bus!” Jimmy complained. I snorted and followed him.

We boarded the bus and he dragged me to the bunks. We got in his and laid down. But he quickly rolled on top of me and began to kiss my neck. I moaned.

“What are you doing?” I managed to say

“You look too irresistible, Jamey. No way I’m passing this up.” Jimmy whispered huskily and began to nip at my neck. leaving large hickies.

Somehow, he managed to get my shirt off without messing up my hair.

He traced my tattoos on my chest and I groaned out in pleasure. He looked up at me and smirked. He took everything off except his boxers. I took my pants off, but I went commando today.

“Kinky…” he muttered. He crawled back up to me and kissed me hard on the lips. I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

“Patience, Jamey.”

I growled and began to suck on HIS neck. My studs brushed up against his neck –studs on tongue- and my small quarter breed vampire fangs shot out.

I instinctively bit his neck, only drawing some blood. I sucked at the area, leaving a hickey there.

Jimmy moaned the whole time, ignoring the pain. If there was any pain, he sure didn’t feel it.

I licked my lips and kissed him, deepening the kiss as we went. I slid his boxers off and began to jack him off.

Jimmy buried his face in my neck and moaned loudly. I yanked hard this one time and his eyes clouded over. I thought it was bad so I stopped.

He shook his head. “Keep going!” He yelled.

I chuckled and did as told. I know why Jimmy was happy now. I removed my hand from his lower region and he aligned his tip with my entrance.

He roughly thrusted in and I cried out in both pain and pleasure. The pleasure outweighed pain though. He smirked and did it again, hitting my prostate this time.

I screamed in pleasure. My nails ran down his back and I believe Zacky came to the bunk to ask me if I was okay.

I tangled my fingers in his hair and began to kiss him deeply.

My tongue rings flicked across his mouth, causing him to get a lot of pleasure just by that motion.

We both came soon after and passed out across each other.

“I love you, Bluejay. Good night.”

“Love you too Jimmy. Good night.”