My "Twin", the Drummer

Johnny?

I got up from bed sneakily and walked to the living room. Val was there, being bored. “Everybody heard you guys last night.” Val stated.

I blushed wildly and she chuckled. “It’s okay, Jamey!! Nobody cared, really. They knew it was going to happen.”

"BUT IT WAS DISTURBING ALL THE SAME!" Zacky yelled from the back of the bus. I facepalmed and yelled, “SHUT UP AND GO FUCK BRIAN!” Brian and Zacky gasped. “JAMEY!” Jimmy yelled warningly.

“JIMMY!” I yelled back. Val was cracking up laughing.

“DON’T MAKE ME COME OUT THERE, JAMEY!” Jimmy yelled. “DON’T MAKE ME COME OUT THERE, JAMEY!” I mocked him.

He walked out and I winked at Val. “Jamey I swear to god if yo- Don’t give me that look. Please don’- FINE!” He said, cutting himself off quite a few times. I had given him a puppy face and he instantly looked guilty.

He picked me up and brought me to his bunk, cuddling me to his chest. I decided to be a bit mischievous and slapped him in the chest. He let out an ‘oomph’ but nonetheless, slapped me back. I fake gasped and licked his cheek.

He looked at me oddly and I grinned at him. Zacky rushed in and said, “Guys, Johnny is fucking spazzing, he’s having a seizure or something!” My eyes widened. This couldn’t happen to Johnny.