My "Twin", the Drummer

Prego and Alone

Jimmy’s eyes were wide and his jaw dropped. “No…” I began to cry. He didn’t want me anymore. “I can’t believe you’re pregnant… I thought it wasn’t possible...” Jimmy said, biting his lip. “Well I am.” I responded, tears falling from my cheeks.

Val and Jay were having a fight. Jay thought Val was cheating on her with me. I heard Val yell, “IT’S OVER!” And my jaw dropped. I ran out. “No! You two can’t break up!” I pleaded, looking at them pitifully. “We just did.” Val said without any emotion.

I bit my lip. “Am I the cause?” They both shook their heads. Tour ended tomorrow. I was thankful. Too much drama. I walked back in the room. “Bluejay… I’m not ready for this..” Jimmy replied. I looked at him with shock. “What did you just say?” I asked, raising an eyebrow at him and putting a hand on my hip.

“I can’t deal with a kid now. I love you so much…. But I just can’t..” He said, looking up at me sadly. “I can’t fucking believe you.” I spat, glaring at him. “When I have this kid, you’re not going to see her or him or even KNOW their name. They won’t know you exist. You won’t be in their life at ALL.” I said, storming out of the fucking room.

“What’s your damn problem?” Valary asked. I turned to her and said, “Jimmy just broke up with me because he doesn’t want a fucking KID! That I’m having! He’s such an asshole! FUCK HIM! My kids won’t even know he exists, that dickhead!” I yelled, going off of the Avenged bus beings it was parked and running straight onto mine.

“Look what the cat dragged back from the other bus.” Thalla said. Leave it to Thalla! “Fuck off!” I yelled, continuing with, “Jimmy’s ass just broke up with me because I’M pregnant and HE DOESN’T WANT THE FUCKING KID!” I ran straight to the bunks and got in mine, staring at the wall.

I shouldn’t be sad over him. He’s a dickhead. He’s not worth my time of the day. I hope Val and Jay were going to get together again. Probably not though. Val takes rejection hard, Like, really hard. Hehe. I want to listen to our music now. Youth and Whiskey should do. I like that song, beings I wrote it.

I’m so vain. Whatever. Fuck you and screw off. I’m not the happiest guy around right now. But I can deal. And then the song Love Isn’t Always Fair. The song is so true it sickens me I wrote it. Jimmy needs to apologize. I can’t raise my kid(s) on my own!

I’d be a single dad, um hell no. Jay came on our bus. I ignored her. She accused Val. Her problem, not mine. She can go die in a fire for all I care. She may of saved me from being raped but that doesn’t make her any better than the next guy. Maybe it does. I don’t know.

I began to sing along to my song. “Kneel and pray for closure baby
This is the ride that we're on, oh
I'm taking what you give to me
Never want it to stop,
I want it all”

This was totally accurate. Like the Y U NO pictures that was also totally accurate. I came out of my bunk and got the xbox that nobody touched because it was MINE. I went to the little gaming room that was also MINE and plugged in the xbox. I turned it on and the TV and wanted to play Dance Central. I chose that game and put it in the disc slot, turning it on.

I did random songs and sang along loudly. I was actually happy and carefree. I didn’t want this feeling to end…
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww.. Poor Jamey...
I bet you all hate me for this