My "Twin", the Drummer

Chapter 3

So I decided to send Jimmy a text. (They are TEXTING so it is misspelled. It’s meant to be like that.)

‘I’m awesome, eh?’

‘U heard tht?’

‘NOOOO. O course I did -.-‘

‘Ooh k’

‘N yea I am god now tht I think of it.’

‘W/e’

‘Shuttup u know you liked it.’ I was suddenly grinning at my response and laid down flat on the bed, enjoying the feel of the bed suddenly.

It was comfy, and there was no cum on it.

So fighting the feeling of wanting to sleep, I stayed awake.

‘Jameyyyy come out I wnt you to meet the guys ;]’ Jimmy texted me.

‘Rly now -.-‘

‘YUS CMON’

‘NO THEY’LL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED JIMMY DROP IT’

‘But…I love you..’

‘too bad suck it up I’m not going’

‘I hate you’

‘No you don’t’ I replied, smirking and getting off the bed.

I moved over to the couch and laid down, watching the television. It was muted, but the captions were there. So no problemo!

Thank god I read fast.

‘Go to sleep Jimmy’ I texted him, perfectly comfortable on the couch.

I didn’t hear from him for another three days because they had to go to Los Angeles then come BACK to Huntington to finish the show here.

I was still in the room, you see – that was practically my own room. I was always at that venue in that room.

So he walked straight it, leaving Leanna to get the girls to find him.

“Hey.” Jimmy said, causing me to jump from the shock of hot breath on my neck.
“What are you doing here?” I asked him, eyes wide.

“Oh no hello, I see. We’re here to finish up the shows in Huntington. We’re here for today and tomorrow, and we leave the day after tomorrow. “

“Hi.” I told him, smiling.

He smiled back and pecked my lips quickly, and said, “Thanks.”

“Ooh, what’s this?” I heard Leanna say, and the girls squeeze into the crack. I tried to run but it was too late.

“What the fuck?” Val said, looking at us.

I was glad we were only sitting next to each other.

“Um yeah. This is Jamey. My twin brother.” I bit my lip and looked away.

I managed to look up and tell them, “Don’t tell anyone he’s got a brother.”

Then I said, “And.. You did not knock. This is basically my room, beings the parents own the venue.” I stuck my nose up and looked away.

Jimmy chuckled form besides me and Leanna sat on his lap.

‘Stop being so tense.’ Jimmy told me via twin connection.

I kept thinking about how much of a whore she was.

“So.. I’m Val.” Val said, smiling.

“Hi.” I told her, smiling widely.

I hugged her, and she seemed taken aback.

“Handshakes aren’t my thing. I’m not that twin, I’m the younger one. Younger twins are the better ones.” I announced proudly.

I pranced, yes PRANCED over to Michelle and said, “Aren’t you Michelle?”

“Yes… Hi.” She said, but squeaked at the end.

“HI!” I yelled and hugged her.

I did this to all the girls, including Leanna.

I didn’t want to hug Leanna but I did. I might have offended her if I didn’t.

“Ooh and one thing all of you need to know. I’m also the gay twin. So all of you have a gay best friend now. ISN’T THAT AWESOME?!” I asked them, a wide grin on my face.

Everyone was instantly happy.

“And to tell me and Jimmy apart, I have the blue handcuffs. He has the red ones. The outlines on the neck atleast. I have Fiction written in not red, but blue. I have the same tattoos as him, but they are different colors. If he has blue, I have red. If he has red, I have blue. Same goes with other colors, I have the opposite color.”

“What the fuck? There’s two of you?" Shadows asked after walking in with the rest of the guys.

"Oh shit." I stated loudly, and quite bluntly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe and comment.
41 readers and 16 subscribers. No comments.
It makes me kind of sad. =[ So please, COMMENT! I'll love you forever and you'll get more Rev boners, yeh?