My "Twin", the Drummer

Chapter 4

“Yay.” I said, looking down.

“There’s two of us.” Jimmy confirmed.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US?!” Matt roared.

“WOAH WOAH CALM DOWN, HOMEBOY! WE DON’T NEED YOU YELLING UP A STORM AND BREAKING MY TV! I JUST BOUGHT THAT!” I yelled back at him.

Everyone looked at me shocked.

“Da hell y’all looking at me weird for? I ain’t no circus. Look da other damn way.” I said.

Jimmy and Zacky were having giggle fits at the moment.

“Jimmy, why did you never tell us?” Syn said quite angrily.

“We made the rule saying if we had siblings we had to tell each other. You know that’s a big rule.” Syn continued.

“Is it as big as-“ I started.

“Jamey don’t you dare finish that.” Jimmy told me.

I was going to ask if the rule was as big as Jimmy’s dick, but nooo. I guess I couldn’t.

I scowled and looked down.

Once everyone snapped into reality, Matt had a pissed off and ‘I’m-going-to-kill-Jimmy’ expression, Syn was just mad, and Zacky and Johnny were just shocked.

With that, I was nervous. I began to suck on one of my knuckles and pull my legs up. I was basically in a fetal position.

http://chriswebart.com/image/modfetsc.gif

^ position I was in.

Matt and Syn took Jimmy outside to talk and I whimpered.

I never was good with his friends unless he was around.

We had to move from Los Angeles to Huntington Beach because of that, and I ended up being homeschooled the moment we moved.

Before I knew it I could hear yelling, and that pretty much scared me and made me break down right there.

I started sobbing uncontrollably and Zacky and Johnny looked at me funny.

Before I knew it Val and Michelle had ran over to me and tried to comfort me.

“What’s wrong?” Val whispered.

“When people yell, it just reminds me of when I lived with my aunt and uncle… I didn’t like it… They scare me. I can’t stand people yelling at Jimmy either.” I managed to get out in tears.

Val looked a bit shocked.

“What happened with you’re a-“ Zacky went to ask.

“They’re bad people. Bad, bad, bad! They do voodoo and-and curse people, and when I was there they beat me and tried to use some of my blood for their rituals. And they’d yell at me and scream at me because I refused to do it and because they were homophobes.” I said, my voice cracking.

“And I lived with them from when I was 5 to when I was 8.” I said, shaking but no longer sobbing.

Jimmy walked back in the room looking a bit sad, with some bruises on his arm and a split eyebrow.

I ran over to him and asked him, “Are you okay?” softly.

He nodded. Everyone took that as a cue to leave.

Val forced Leanna out of the room also.

I put the TV in front of the entry way, so nobody could see in or get in. It’s a heavy TV.

“Come on, let’s get you cleaned up hon.” I told Jimmy, taking him to the bathroom.

I cleaned his eyebrow up and put some stuff on it and his bruise.

Before I knew it I was on the sink and he was kissing me. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him closer if that was even possible.

I eventually parted my lips enough for him to shove his tongue in. I must say this was odd Jimmy behavior, yet I went along with the kiss. I was enjoying this, mind you!

I felt him smile into the kiss, and I felt his semi against my leg. I groaned because it was only a semi, so I dropped one hand from his hair. I undid the button on his pants and his zipper. I began to rub his the underneath of his shaft.

He no longer had a semi, but a full one. I could feel that one against my leg BIG TIME.

I began to hum the song ‘Du Hast Mich’ into his mouth and he clearly liked the humming.

I took removed my hand from his shaft for this once and he started to whimper at the loss of contact.

I pushed myself off the counter and pulled his pants and batman boxers down.

I eagerly put my mouth around the tip of his dick and instantly deep throated him.

His eyes got wide and he moaned very loudly. I guess he didn’t see it coming. –Smiles sweetly-

I stopped deep throating him when my throat began to get sore and I began to lick the head. He kept moaning like a whore.

I smiled and began to tongue his slit.

“Oh my GOD! Jamey!” He screamed.

I hoped nobody heard my name, that’d be awkward.

I smiled and began to lick the underside of his shaft, and once more took him into my mouth completely.

As said, I swallowed. And once more, I was 100% gay.

I pulled his boxers and pants up and told him, “Can we please not do it in the bathroom next time?”

He smiled at me and before I knew it, he was returning the favor, getting rid of MY boner.

I love my twin brother, Jimmy. Even if what we’re doing is illegal, I love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Isn't it amazing how Jamey can go from being in tears to horny? XD
Subscribe or comment please. You see what two comments and two subscribers got?
Yeah. Imagine what would happen if we got MORE than two...
^_^