My "Twin", the Drummer

Telling Val and Lacey

I eventually got out of the bunk and went talk to Val.

“Val, guess what?” I whispered to her, a grin on my face.

“You got laid?”

“No. Me and Jimmy, well.. we’re giving us a try.” I said, still smiling largely.

“Oh my god! I’m so happy for you!” She whisper-squealed, and gave me a huge hug, pushing the air out of my lungs.

“Can’t breathe, Val... Let go…TOO TIGHT!” I wheezed out. All she did was giggle and let go.

Ass. I’ll never breathe the same again. I glared at her playfully and she smiled.

“Come on, we need to tell Lacey.” She said, pulling me towards the living room.

When she let my arm go, I rubbed my wrist gingerly, she bruised it!

“Lacey, we need to tell you something!” Val yelled, and I kept on rubbing my wrist. My poor wrist.

I saw something sparkle in Jimmy’s eye across the room and he winked at me.

I grinned at him and left the room with Val and Lace.

“Okay, Jamey, say it.”

“Jimmy and I are giving us a try.” I whispered, a smile still on my face.

“OH MY GOD, THAT IS AWESOME!” Lacey screamed and hugged me like Val did.

“Too tight! LET GO!” I yelled and she did what Val did, giggle and let go.

“Ugh, I’ll never breathe the same again.”

“Our job is to make sure you can never breathe again, didn’t you know that?” Val asked.

“Devil lady!” I said, smiling playfully. My hair fell on my face, and I felt my hair with my fingers.

“Ugh, I need to wash my hair. It’s all greasy and nasty, and bleh.” I mumbled, smacking my hair and putting it back to the side.

“You’re more feminine than I thought.” Lacey stated bluntly.

“Yeah.” Val agreed.

“I’m gay, what do you think?” They both looked at each other and shrugged.

“You thought I’d be all masculine, like HU! YOU MESS WITH ME I WILL TEAR YOU DOWN LIKE A BULLDOZER? Nah... That’s not my job.” I told them, grinning.

Val laughed at me and Lacey nearly passed out from lack of air in her lungs, she laughed too much.

Smiling, I got up and went back in the main room, sat by Jimmy and watched the television with them.

Matt had turned to me and said, “ I don’t know you, but I want to know you – so yeah..”

“Oookay.” I said, and began my little life story. “ I’m Jamey, Jimmy’s identical twin brother, younger than him by I don’t remember how many minutes, I have been to court for the arrest of my aunt and uncle because they tried to kill me when I was younger and abused me, ehm, I’m gay so if you don’t like that tell me or god so help me there is going to be a huge problem here, I speak German, I’m scared of hairdye, I like spiders, and I hate snakes. I’m obsessed with my hair and dance better than probably anybody in this room, hint hint.” I looked at Jimmy when I said hint hint.

Jimmy slapped me and I continued, “ I also freak out when I see people hold knives and move towards me or anybody else I care about because of my past, and I’m currently getting over a fear of spirits and mirrors. Anything else you need to know? Oh, and I have a very slight case of being bipolar, but it’s not that big of a problem. I don’t need medication to keep it in check either.” I asked Matt.

“No, I think I’m good now.” He said awkwardly, and faced the TV again.

“Well you wanted to know.” I told him.

He grinned awkwardly and I went back to watching the television. Eventually time had passed and it had become 8:30.

Everybody had to sleep because there was an early show tomorrow. And if Jimmy went to bed, I went to bed because everybody else except Val and Lacey bored me slightly.

I laid down in the bunk by Jimmy and poked his side.

“What?” He asked me, rolling over.

“I’m bored.”

“Okay. What do you want me to do?”

“I don’t know. I just wanted to tell you.”

“Okay.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too. I’m tired, go to sleep.”

“You’re just saying that because you don’t want me to talk to you.”

“No!” Jimmy protested.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP, SHIT!” Matt yelled.

“HEY SHUT UP SANDERS!” Brian yelled right back.

“SHUT UP GATES, NOBODY ASKED YOU!” Zack screamed.

“CHRIST! BE QUIET!” Jimmy shouted.

Everybody was quiet for a minute.

“Somebody called for me?” Johnny asked everyone.

I face palmed, leaned over and lightly kissed Jimmy on the lips seeing as he was asleep and I didn’t want to wake him. But, you know nosey Johnny.

He saw. Him and Zack. They always see, but they can’t help it.

I knew they saw because I saw them and our (Zacky, Johnny, and I) eyes went wide.

I had a feeling the rest of Avenged and the girls were about to know because I’d be forced to tell them.

But they wouldn’t care, hopefully. HOPEFULLY.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to xmydecemberx
And should there be a twist, like Jimmy or Jamey end up being something supernatural, if so, what??
I'm relying on you here, december. AS of chapter 7 we have 6 comments |109 readers |26 subscribers.
Thanks guys, I love you. You helped me get 11 readers and 3 more subscribers!!