My "Twin", the Drummer

At Da Club and Da Bus

Jimmy didn’t get drunk that night, only a bit tispy. I tried to avoid him but he would not have any of that.

“Why are you ignoring me?” He asked, slamming me into the wall and glaring straight at me.

“Um, b-because.. I uh..” I stuttered this out and looked at the ground.

He forced my eyes to his once glaring but now curious face. “Come on Jamey, tell me… Please?”

“No.” I told him.

Val ended up seeing us so she pointed us out to Lacey, both were smiling wide.

“It’s because I called you beautiful, isn’t it?”

“No!” I spat out defensively.

“Oh, it is.” He said, a smiled on his face. So far, only Val and Lacey could see us (as far as I knew).

He looked around and whispered in my ear, “I wasn’t joking, lil bro.” As cliché as it may seem, his hot breath made me shiver.

Smirking slightly, he then kissed the corner of my mouth and walked away. I slid to the floor, my mouth wide open.

Val and Lacey scurried over to me.

“Oh my god.” I muttered out.

Val smirked, “I told you it’d get steamier.”

“I know, but that was…”I trailed off.

“Don’t finish.” Lacey said, smiling.

“Val told you?” I asked her, a curious look on my face.

She nodded once and I continued, ignoring her don’t finish warning, “ I didn’t know he liked me that way when he was sober… That’s just shocking. It was just..” I trailed off once more, looking at the ceiling, my mouth parted a bit in a smile showing no teeth, and eyes clouded over with love and lust.

Val smiled at me and said in sync with Lacey, “You’re in love.”

“Duh, we’re twin brothers. We are going to love each other.”

Lacey hit me. “Not that way, you stupid! Love love, like me and Johnny or like Matt and Val!”

“Oh.” The realization hit me like a smart person with a very low pain tolerance running into a spiked brick wall.

“HOLY FUCKING SHIT I THINK YOU’RE RIGHT LACEY!” I screamed, my eyes wide and causing all of Avenged (Including Jimmy hehehehe) and some of the other people to look at me awkward.

“Thanks!” I squealed and Lacey, hugged her and Val, and walked off to the table with them acting like nothing happened.

“The fuck was that about?” Zacky asked with a slight awkward pause.

“Nothing, nothing. Don’t worry your little head about it, child.”

“…Not cool. Don’t tease me because I’m young.”

“I never was, you just don’t understand Jamey humor.”

“Okay..”

“I’m fucked in the head, so really… Get used to it.” I told him seriously, a smile forming on my face as I looked away from them and at the flashy lights.

“There anything I can get you?” A blonde waitress asked us, a smirk on her face as she eyed us(the males) down.

“Yes. A stained glass window, a bottle of shut the fuck up and get away, and a slut-o-meter. Thank you, goodbye, have a nice day, happy Hanukkah, Merry Fucking Christmas, and happy birthday.” I told her, shooing her away.

Everybody cracked up at that and I grinned. I guess it WAS kind of funny.

Jimmy fell on me and his arm landed on my midback and put pressure on it, I had to bit my lip not to moan because that was a sweet spot and because everybody else was here.

Smiling, I helped him up and he mouthed, “ We will talk later.”

I nodded, took a black paper clip out of my pocket and began to chew on it.

Since this booth was all fucked up, there were 2 seats per side and it was a heptagon booth. Nobody knew where the fuck Leanna was, so I sat by Jimmy.

Everybody left to dance and it was just me and Jimmy by then.

“Aight, so time to talk.” He said, looked me dead in the eyes and stated, “I know.”

“You know what?”

“What’s been happening lately. Even though I was drunk.” Hearing this I burst into tears and scooted away from him.

“Don’t. It’s okay, stop crying.”

“No!” I shrieked, still crying.

“You don’t even know what I was going to say.”

“Yes I do! You hate me and never ever want to see me again because I disgust you!”

“No!” He said in horror. “No. What I was going to say was that I am willing to give us a try, a secret one as in nobody knows, if nobody knows.”

“Well then we can’t, because Val and Lacey know.”

“They don’t count.”

I couldn’t speak after that, so I just looked into my lap, tears still falling. I saw Jimmy look around in the corner of my eye and he pulled me onto his lap and told me it was okay.

I looked at him solemnly and he frowned.

“Get happy!” He told me. “ I mean, we’re giving it a try, right?”

“Yeah.” I muttered, putting a smile on my face after so Jimmy could be happy, too.

Jimmy smiled at me and hugged me tight, putting a small kiss on my lips and then removed me from his lap slowly and sat me near him.

“You’ve officially made me the happiest person ever. I love you, Jimmy.” I told him, smiling.

“You beat me to it. I love you too, Jamey.”

I smiled at him widely and sighed happily, leaning into him and falling asleep.

When I woke up, I was in a tour bus in Jimmy’s bunk, still fully clothed. I looked to the side of me and nearly jumped when I saw Jimmy laying on his side, his fist pressed against his chin, staring at me with those lovely identical eyes.”You’re coming on tour with us, I packed for you, and that’s FINAL.” He stated boldly, smirking.

“And Val and Lace?”

“They are too, just so you can gossip about me with them.”

“Good. You should feel flattered I’m gossiping about you. Not every day I gossip good of someone.”

“Oh trust me, I am. I love you.”

“I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
In Da Club
Jamey's Clothes for Last Chap and This Chap
Thanks to : xmydecemberx
and foREVer In Shadows for comments. Sorry i was so late in updating and congratulating yall =]
2 more readers til 100 and 7 subscribers til 30!! Can any of you help? Please subscribe and comment, please =]