Reservoir

Clubbing.

The club was full. John’s body being pushed against the back on the bar, his hands wrapped around his girlfriend’s waist, holding her close. A beer was in both of her hands, John’s in the left and her’s in the right. John smirked into her neck, pressing half-drunk kisses into the skins and trailing them around the skin. Tania giggled, twisting around in his grasp, her on tipsy giggle filling the little space between then.

Her lips connected with his, her beer-filled hands wrapping around his neck and his hands sliding over the smooth fabric of her dress. “Let’s dance.” She exhaled, giving him a smirk and setting the almost-empty beers behind them.

John tried to stop her from grabbing his hand, lacing their fingers, and pulling him towards the floor. He was successful at first until she twisted around, standing on her tip-toes to peck his lobe, whispering familiar words into his ear.

It was more packed there. Sweaty people stood around them as she pulled his hips close to hers, her head leaning in again. “Move.” She groaned, twisting her fingers through his belt loops.

He tried, moving awkwardly with her, hands tracing over her dress again. Tania would giggle when he’d groan, begging to go back to the bar for another drink. She tug on his jeans, pulling his hips against hers and he let out annoyed groan.

“Just one more song.” She ran her fingers down the front of his shirt, stopping at his naval. “And then we’ll go back home.” The smirk she sent him made him agree, shaking his head obediently.

The music started pounding again and John reached his arms between the couple dancing beside them, taking two shot glasses from the traveling tray. Tania’s smile grew when he offered it to her, downing it quickly and waiting for him to do his. It burned going down but felt nice, the alcohol moving his body then.

“You taste like booze.” She giggled after another kiss, licking her lips.

“So do you.” He mumbled then, pulling her body into his and connecting their lips roughly.
♠ ♠ ♠
January 23.