Reservoir

Plane Ride.

His fingers played with her hair, twisting and curling them in his fingers. It had been five hours into their ten-hour plan ride. He was getting restless, sleeping against her or watching the on-flight movies didn’t amuse him anymore.

“Tania,” He whined again, twisting towards her. “I dunno what to do.”

She pushed his hand away, looking out the window at the dark ocean below. He promised her this trip last year. She went to Sydney once when she was younger and fell in love with it, so John said he’d take her back. Obviously he had no idea how long the flight was.

“Why don’t you write or something?” She mumbled, looking back down at the open book on her lap. “Or get on the computer.”

“I don’t wanna do that.” He groaned, moving closer to her.

She should have know what he wanted. First, he pushed the arm rest up and closed her book. WHen she looked up at him, giving him a hard glare. It was the smirk that gave him away, the large, toothy one he’d use at home to get what he wanted. She told him no, trying to open the book again, but he kept his hand on the cover, pulling it away from her.

“I need some Tania time.” He whispered, leaning closer to her, “C’mon baby.”

“John, no. We’re on a plane.” She pushed him a little, regretting her choice of the window seat.

He didn’t give up, trailing his fingers up her thighs a bit, smiling. When she didn’t stop him, he leaned in, stealing a small peck from her before she attempted to twist away from him, sighing his name. He caught her, pulling her back over and into his lap, kissing down her neck and stopping when he couldn’t pull the collar of her shirt down any further.

“No.” She giggled, when he brought his mouth back up, pressing more light kisses under her jaw. “John, we can’t. It’s a plane.”

John wasted no time putting her back in her seat and pulling her up, fingers lacing. “Bathroom.” He muttered, pulling her.
♠ ♠ ♠
January 19, 2011.