Status: COMMENT/s= next chapters

Don't Let Me Fall

4

“Yes?” he asked me confidently.

“You’re in my way” I said harshly.

“So?” he asked

“Hasn’t anyone told you pretty boy… I’m the shit here, mess with me and I’ll mess with your face.” I threatened scrunching my hands into fists.

“What you going to do about it?” he replied simply in a cocky voice.

Blaze interrupted “excuse me… do you know who she is?” she spat at him.

“Nope” he replied with a smirk playing on his lips and popping the ‘p’.

“She’s the one the only Kendall Jones” blaze said smiling widely.

“So?” he asked again.

“She’s ‘tiger’” blaze said smirking now. Tiger (me) was a well known teenage street fighter.

I saw something like fear cross Justin's face.

I was a street fighter and I was known for my signature punch. They called me a tiger after the small tattoo of a tiger on the bottom of the palm of my hand.

“So move bitch or I’ll do you some damage” I said threatening the boy again.

“Well do you know who I am?” the boy asked me amusement on his face.

“Should I?” I asked confusion on my face.

“Yes” he laughed at me.

“Okay well whatever I don’t really care, just get the fuck out of my way.” I scowled bringing my fists up ready to punch him.

“Justin there you are” a boy called Logan called. He looked at me and then back to Justin. “Justin if I were you I’d get out of her way.” Logan said, worry in his voice.

So his name is Justin.

“Oh don’t worry about me I’m perfectly fine.” Justin smirked

I raised my eyebrows. I could see a crowd forming around us.

“I know here type… the tough girl, rules the school… this is her kingdom.” Justin took a step towards me “but she does all this to cover the cracks. She is really not a tough as you think. She’s just intimidating. I bet 9/10 matches she won, was because the opponent was scared of her.” He paused “so pretty girl hit me with your best shot.” He smirked

I just stood there frozen with me hands still in front of me ready to punch him.

I nervously looked at the crowd. I didn’t want them to believe what he was saying… I had to prove I wasn’t all talk.

He inched his head closer to me and I could fell his sweet breath on my face.

“Because I’m not scared of you” he whispered confidently.

I started to fume and he held his position there looking into my eyes with a look of curiosity on his face. He then broke his gaze and chuckled.

I shivered and felt dazed. What he had said gave me a lot to think about.

He moved his face away from mine and let out a laugh.

I had to do something the crowd was waiting for me to respond to what he said.

I sucked in a deep breath.

“You should be scared” I smirked

He looked at me and shook his head “well I’m no---“

Before he could finish I punched him hard in the face.

He fell to the ground clutching his face and I laughed.

I bent down so I was now standing over his body that was curled up on the floor cupping his cheek. I inched my face close to his and whispered confidently. “I warned you… mess with me and I’ll mess with your face.” I looked at him and smirked than got up and walked away grabbing a beer from the counter.

I walked outside and started to make my way back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment
more drama comming up
xx