Status: COMMENT/s= next chapters

Don't Let Me Fall

7

“Kendall” my dad called from downstairs.

“WHAT!” I yelled back from my small room earning a small laugh from blaze

“It’s time for you to leave.” My dad said walking u the stairs and opening the door to my room.

“I decided I’m not going.” I sneered towards him.

“It’s not up to you.” My dad smugly laughed at me.

“Fuck off old man.” I said collapsing on my bed playing with my phone.

“Kendall Jones I swear to go if you don’t get up right now then I will send you straight away without another word to military school.” My dad said sternly.

“Ugh kill me” I whispered to blaze before getting up and picking up my suitcase. I shrugged on my jacket fixing it in the mirror and admiring my outfit . I didn't bother fixing my hair or my makeup from the last night.

“That’s my good girl.” My dad smiled at me holding the door to my room open.

I scoffed “I hate you.” I said before trudging slowly down the stairs.

“Love you too bub.” My dad laughed

“I wasn’t effing kidding” I scowled walking down the stairs.

I could hear my sister squealing and a lady laughing.

“Kendall you’re so lucky, you get to be Justin Bieber’s designer.” My little sister Dakota said running up to me.

“Who the fucks Justin Bieber?” I asked her.

“Justin Bieber is the cutest and hottest...” Dakota started to say.

I cut her off “yeah I don’t really give a fuck.” I said in a ‘whatever’ voice.

“Language” my dad scowled from behind me.

“Oh fuck off jackass.” I scowled under my breath.

Justin’s point of view

“Justin honey you have to wake up now Logan’s here.” My mom said shaking me awake.

“Five more minutes please” I begged her.

She folded her arms over her chest and shot me one of her ‘you better get you fat ass up now’ looks

“Please mom please” I continued to beg.

“Do I have to get Kenny?” my mom asked me.

I instantly shot up in bed remembering the last time my mom had asked Kenny to wake me... let’s just say that my room smelt bad for days.

“I’m up mom chill.” I said sitting up.

“Now Justin you and I both know that as soon as I leave this room you’re going to go back to sleep.” My mother said.

I didn’t wait for her to finish and I already started to drift off.

“Kenny” I heard my mom faintly call.

That had me I shot up again. “Mom I’m up.” She laughed

“Now get dressed if I find you asleep then I will get Kenny.” She threatened laughing.

My mom walked out of the room.

I groaned and got out of bed walking to my open suitcase.

I pulled out the first outfit I saw.

I threw it on and went to the mirror to check my face.

There was a massive bruise on my cheekbone and my eye was slightly puffy and purple.

I grabbed my red Yankee’s hat and pulled it on trying to cover the bruise somehow with it.

After five minutes I gave up and walked down the stair to be greeted by lagan who was sitting at the island eating some waffles.

“Hey guys” I waved before sitting down next to Logan.

“JB” Kenny laughed “what’s up with your face.”

“Uh I walked into the door... kinda lame I know” I lied.

“Bullshit” Kenny laughed eating his waffle.

“He got punched... by a girl.” Logan laughed looking up from his plate of waffles.

“A girl... AHAHAHA Justin that’s hilarious man.”

“Yeah he got hit by love... literally” Logan laughed leaning over the island to fist bump with Kenny who was in hysterics.

Blush tinted my cheeks.

“Aww little Justin is blushing... he’s probably whipped” Kenny laughed.

“shut-up guys” I said looking down at the plate of waffles my mom had given me.

After breakfast, Logan and I went to play some video games while my mom and Kenny loaded things into the car.

After an hour or so my mom called me down telling me it was time to go.

I said my goodbyes to Logan and then we set off to pick up my new stylist.

***
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its kinda fillerish but ima try update later
comments tell me what you think...
ima steal kendall's name
i <3 the name kendall lol
anyways comment subscribe xx <3