Status: finished

The Marauder Princess

The Marauder Princess {14}

(Remus’ P.O.V.)
As we walked down to Hogsmeade I still felt a little giddy and stunned at the same time at what Raven had said earlier. She’d said she liked me! I glanced over at her, she wore a blue sweater and a pair jeans. A thought suddenly popped into my head. Did she really mean it or did she just say that in the heat of the moment? How could anyone like a werewolf? I thought sadly.

“So where to first.” She asked.

“Don’t care you pick.”

“Okay, how abut Zonkos then!”

She grabbed my arm and pulled me toward Zonkos, once there we bought a ton of new prank stuff. After leaving Zonkos we headed off to Honeydukes sweats shop. I enjoyed this stop, I loaded up on chocolate. Raven shook her head at me as I paid for all of it.

“How can you eat all that chocolate and stay so thin?” she asked as we walked out.

I shrugged my shoulders beings I had a chocolate frog in my mouth, once again she shook her head at me. We then ran into Lily and James, so we talked with them for a while. After they left I asked Raven where she wanted to go next.

“I picked two times, you pick this time.”

So we ended up in a fight on who should pick where we went next, we were getting quite a few odd looks from other people that were passing by. Finally she gave in.
“Fine you win!” she said throwing up her hands.

“Good.” I said smiling, “So where to.”

“Well how about the Shrieking Shack?”

“Why would you want to go there?” I asked.

“Well I’ve never seen it before; I’d like to see one of the most haunted places in England.”

“Princess we both know that…”

She stomped on my foot.

“OW! What was that for?

She nodded her head toward a couple standing not far from us.

“Oh right sorry…”

“Please can we go?” She pleaded, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

I sighed, “Oh alright, I can’t resist the puppy dog eyes.”

“Yeah!” she squealed jumping up and down like a little child.

It was now my turn to shake my head, and then we headed up the path toward the Shrieking Shack. Once there we stood leaning on the fence looking at the old, tattered, snow covered shack. We stood in silence which allowed me to once again wonder if she had really meant what she had said earlier. I glanced over at her and wondered if I should ask. In a way I was scared to find out the answer, and in another I wanted to know. I decided I would ask.

(Raven’s P.O.V.)
I leaned on the fence post looking at the Shrieking Shack; I had noticed how Remus seemed deep in thought so I didn’t say anything until he did.

“Uh Princess can I ask you something.”

“Yeah sure.”

He turned to look at me now. “Did you mean what you said earlier?”

I looked at him confused.

“I mean what you said to Blathy.”

“Oh.” I blushed.

Now was the time to tell him, tell him that yes I did fancy him. But what if he didn’t fancy me? I don’t think I could handle it. I could feel his eyes on me yet waiting for me to look back up and answer him. I knew I would have to answer the question sooner or later so I looked back up at him and opened my mouth to answer him but unfortunately didn’t get to.

“Well, well look what we have here. A couple Mudblood lovers.”

I grit my teeth as anger flared up inside of me.

“Bug off Malfoy, I don’t feel like putting up with you right now.” I hissed not turning to look at him.

“Ouch that hurts, but we don’t’ want to leave, do we.”

I turned to see Malfoy wasn’t alone but had his whole crew with him Crabbe, Goyle, Lona, Axl, and Snape were all there. Knowing we were out numbered I decided to take the safe route for once.

“Fine then we’ll leave.” I grabbed Remus’ hand and started pulling him down the path.

Just before we got past them Lona stepped out in front of us. I glared at her and she glared right back.

“Now where would the fun be if you and your Mudblood loving boyfriend left?” Malfoy sneered.

That was it I snapped! I lunged for Malfoy and would have started beating him to a pulp had Remus not grabbed me around the waist and kept me from reaching him. I fought against him but he held me tightly.

“Let go of me Moony!” I screamed, “I’m gonna rip his head off!”

“Princess we’re out numbered!” he said franticly, “You can’t take them all on.”

“Yes, you should listen to him Towsley.”

At that I struggled harder but not wanting to hurt Remus there was no way I could get away from him. Suddenly though I stopped struggling when a demonic voice rose above my shouts at Remus.

“LUCIA.” It said.

We all began looking around franticly trying to find where the voice was coming from.

“LUCIA!”

It seemed to come from all directions, so everyone was looking around confused. That is except me, I grinned knowing what was going on.

“EAT THIS!”

Then suddenly snowballs came flying from everywhere, I pulled Remus down to the ground just in time. Malfoy was hit smack dab in the mouth with one. He began spitting and sputtering. Then more snowballs started pelting them.

“Let’s get out of here!” Malfoy screamed.

They ran off down the trail snowballs still hitting them. Remus looked completely confused yet as I stood up laughing.

“Great one Emily.”

Emily stepped from behind a tree to our right smiling demonically, “How did you know it was me?”

I laughed, “You’re the only one I know that calls Lucius, Lucia.”

Sirius appeared now too, he was smiling too.

“So it was you two that did that?” Remus asked.

“Yep.” Sirius answered, “Now come on I’m cold. Let’s go to the Three Broomsticks.”

I nodded and the four of us headed back down the path. We had a few butter beers when we got there, and I quickly leaned not to let Emily have them. She got a little loopy after having a couple.

“So this is the demon’s weakness.” Sirius chuckled as Emily started singing the Hogwarts song loudly.

“Guess so.” I said laughing a bit too.

After we finally got Emily to agree to leave we headed back to the castle, where we meet up with the others. We got to met Andrew, Kelly’s boyfriend, who seemed pretty nice. After talking with Andrew for awhile we all went back to the common, and all the others went up to bed besides Remus and me. I sat down in a chair next to the fire and Remus sat on the couch next to the chair. I just stared at the fire because I was beginning to get drowsy, that is till Remus reminded me I had never given him his answer.

“Princess, you never did get to give me your answer back at the Shrieking Shack.”

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, this was it.

“Yeah I know.” I said as I opened my eyes back up.

I stood up, walked over to sit next to him, and then took hold of his hand.

(Remus’ P.O.V.)
I looked into Raven’s eyes as she took my hand in hers, she took another deep breath

“Well of course I meant it. I wouldn’t have said if I hadn’t.”

My heart began racing in my chest. It was true, she did fancy me! She was now looking down at our hands, seeming nervous.

“But how can you when I’m a…”

“If the word werewolf comes from your mouth I’ll pound you.” She interrupted me.

I could see a smile on her face even though she still wasn’t looking up at me.

“Why wont you look at me.” I couldn’t help but asking.

“I…well you’ve never said how you feel about me…”

So that’s why. Like me she was nervous that the feelings weren’t returned. I smiled because they definitely were in this case. Doing about the first bold thing in my life I put my finger under her chin, bring her to look up at me, and then pressed my lips to hers. I could tell she was shocked at first but was quickly over it and started kissing me back, her arms going around my neck. It felt as if I was floating on a cloud at first then it felt like a million thunder bolts going threw me. I’d never experienced anything like this before; it felt strange and wonderful at the same time. She pulled out of the kiss and looked up at me smiling.

“I take it that means you like me too.”

I chuckled, “Yes.”

“I’m glad.” She whispered then kissed me.

Neither of us noticed the pair of green eyes that watched us with hatred from the shadows. And neither of us knew that these happy times were about to come to a flying halt.