Killing Loneliness

Chapter 12

“Look! Bam is that her?!” There was a voice that yelled the second I stepped off the stairs. I looked up and saw WeeMan standing only a few feet from me, looking like he was heading downstairs to the kitchen. There was a scurry of footsteps, stummbles and curse words as I heard what sounded like a heard of elephants run up the stairs to where I was. Bam was the first one at the top and a large smile spread across his face.
“Yah man, thats her,” Behind him came a bunch of faces as if they were looking for santa, or the easter bunny. I stood there smiling at Bam, who walked over to my slowly. There were a bunch of mumbles from behind him and a guy with a sorta scruffy beard approched my first.
“So you're Bam's new girl huh?” He stood in front of me, looking me up and down as if inspecting me. His arms were crossed across his chest and he raised an eyebrow when he looked over at Bam. “Well Bam, I gotta say you did a much better job with this one then the last one. She seems a little less crazy even though she hasn't said a word. I'm Ryan Dunn,” He stuck his hand out and I quickly shook it. Everyone else started to come up the stairs and introduced themselves. There was Ryan Dunn, WeeMan, Steve-O, Dico, Johnny Noxville, Novak, Rakk, Rab, Dave England, and everyone else I could possibly think of.
“Where's Kat?” Novak was leaning against one of the couches with a beer in his hand. Bam and I looked at each other with a little anxiety.
“She's upstairs,” I answered as politely as I could and smiled over at him.
“So which one of you thought it was a great idea to let Kat drink?” Bam was the one who put the question out before I did, and was scared to hear what they were going to say. Everyone was looking at each other with suspisious looks. “Well?” Bam pulled his arm away from me, and I took this as my moment to sneak away. I left all the guys upstairs and went down the second flight of stairs to the kitchen.
I opened the kitchen door, trying to ignore what was being said upstairs. Inside the fridge there wasn't much, but I figured I'd pull some eggs and bacon out and start making a late breakfast for Bam and I. As soon as the bacon was cooking, each of the guys from upstairs started to make their way down the stairs to see what was making such a damn good smell.
“Whatchyea makin there?” Ryan came up behind me and hovered over my shoulder as I flipped the bacon in the pan.
“Bacon, some eggs too,” I whisked the raw eggs in a large bowl, I cracked all 12 eggs into it a big bowl and mixed it with a little milk and some cheese.
“Can I have some?! It smells so good!” Ryan grabbed a plate and watched my closely as I flipped the bacon again and poured the eggs into the hot pan. Bam was the next one to stand next to me asking for some.
“Well I'm not sure if I have enough bacon and eggs for everyone,” I looked around at everybody who was looking anxious for food.
“No problem Babe, I'll check the freezer and extra fridge,” Bam kissed me ob the cheek as he walked past me into what I thought was the laundry room. He came back a few minutes later with another two cartens of eggs and another few packages of bacon. I smiled and started to get everything ready.
After everyone was eating, I came to sit down with all the guys. There were no places to sit so I stood next to Bam. He smiled up at me, and pulled me down into his lap.
“Bam, did Missy ever cook for all of us?” Steve O asked between gulps of food. There were mummbles around the table and what sounded like they were agreeing with Steve O.
“I don't think so dude,” He looked up at me again, would a proud little twinkle in his eyes. I smiled down at him as I felt my cheeks burn and my body become electric.
The guys talked for a while about what they were going to do for the day, but hell I could care less as long as I was with Bam. He kept his arm around me tightly while we stayed with his friends. I felt Bam's fingers find their way up the edge of my shirt and swirl along my side. I smiled at the light touch from him and squeezed his hand lightly. After a while of talking, the guys agreed that they were going to ride some of the ATV's and other off roading things around the property. They all got excited as Bam tried to get me out.
“Come on! You gotta be more fun the Missy!” Dunn was pulling me by the arm and pratically begging me to come outside. I laughed at him, and looked at Bam to see what he had to say.
“Wanna come babe?” His voice was cool, but when he said babe a chill ran threw my body. Was he really thinking of me of more then just a friend now, or was I thinking to much of this.
I couldn't resist when Bam smirked at me.
“Yes I'll come. But I'm riding with Bam! For some reason I have a feeling I won't get as hurt if I ride with him,” I looked around at the guys. They laughed and started to argue about how was the safest driver. Bam's smile became bigger when I said that and he came up to me once Dunn had let go and hugged me from behind.
“I'm so happy you like them,” He whispered in my ear as I turned around to face him. I smiled into his face and looked up at him.
“Well I'm happy they like me,” I leaned up towards him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. When I tried to pull away his hand made its way to the back of my neck and he pulled my lips back to his. I could feel him smirking against mine as he deepened the kiss, not caring that the other guys were still in the same room.
Hoots and hollars came from around us, but I heard everyone leave the room all ay once leaving Bam and I alone. Now that we were alone, Bam's hands started to wonder over my body. My hands caught in his hair. I kissed down his neck and heard him moan softly. As our bodies pressed together and were beginning to get wrapped in each other I could feel but Bam was feeling. My skin tingled with each touch of his and I tried not to pull of his clothes while we were in the kitchen. Bam stopped as I made my hand way down his chest, then stomach stopping at the spot in between his legs.
Every thought in my head, raced. Normally I wasn't so forward, but there was something about Bam that made me not care what anyone thought, just as long as I was with him.
“The guys are waiting,” He breathed into my ear, barely able to catch his own breath as his hand slid down to my butt and grabbed it tightly. I trialed my hand back up his stomach and let it sit on his chest.
“I know, we probably should head out there huh?” I pulled myself back a little and looked into his eyes. They were wide with excitement and you could almost see the things that he wanted to do in his eyes.
“Yah. Fuck I don't want to anymore. I just want take you upstairs and do everything I can to you,” Bam kissed his way down my neck and pressed me against the edge of the counter.
“Well Bam, that was rather graphic!” The voice shocked the both of us and our heads both turned around quickly to see Novak standing in the door frame waiting for us.
“Oh fuck off, “ Bam flipped him off and gave me one last kiss before he made his way out the door with Novak. I sighed leaning against the counter, trying to clear my head. I picked up a can of coke from the fridge and made my way outside to hear the roaring of motorcycles and ATV's.
I came and sat down next to WeeMan on the curb and watched the guys play around. We talked about random things and laughed when one of them did something stupid. After an hour or so Bam came over to where we were sitting and kissed me lightly.
“Wanna go for a ride?” He pointed over his shoulder to the atv that was there. I looked around him at the roaring 4 wheeled death machine.
“Uhm, I guess so.” I looked up him with a weak smile and him and WeeMan both laughed. Bam took my hand and pulled me towards the ATV. He sat on it first and looked over at me.
“Well are you going to get on?” I hesitated for a minute before I made any move. I could feel some of the other guys watching me and Bam. I took a deep breath and sat behind Bam on the large seat. I wrapped my arms quickly around his waist and squeezed tightly as I pressed my face into his shoulder. I felt Bam laugh as he started to move.
The first movement scared me and I jumped and clutched to Bam's sides. I heard him laugh this time as he continued on. He didn't go fast, which I was happy about.
“It's ok Babe! Look around,” Bam called over his shoulder. At first I didn't want to move. I sat there for a few seconds before I finally pulled my self to look up and look around. We were far from his place and I couldn't see anyone around us. We were in a feild that had beautiful trees surrounding it. There were plants with bright coloured flowers everywhere. A small stream ran threw the feild and Bam came to a stop on top of the bridge that went over the steam. He turned the engine off and we sat there in silence for a few minutes alone.
“Isn't it great here? It's so silent...” Bam's voice trailed off as if he was thinking of something. He was silent for another few moments before he got off the ATV. I watched him as he walked over to the edge and leaned against the thin railing. The air was still warm, even though it was October, as it swirled around us. I got off the ATV and made my way over to him. I copied his pose and looked down at the stream.
“It's beautiful here,” My voice seemed to loud when I finally spoke, and became quiet quickly after it. Bam nodded his head and then looked over at me.
“Yah, I do alot of thinking here. I built this bridge when I first got this place.” I looked back at him, and for anothe silent movement we just looked into each others eyes. Bam opened his mouth to say something, and my heart thumped in my chest.
Before I could hear what he said the railing of the bridge cracked and we fell quickly down the 8 feet into the cold stream. I screamed when my skin came in contact with the water and I heard Bam curse. We both didn't wait in the water and when we got to shore was when we finally looked at eachother.
Bam and I were both soaking wet from head to toe. He had a weird look on his face until he started to laugh a light laugh. I gave him a weird look and started to laugh along with him. I looked at the bridge and then back at us.
“Bam, next time you need to build something for your property. Pay someone to do it please,” We both laughed as I joked at him about his building skills. After laughing for a few moments he took a step closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I stopeped laughing and looked up at him. His eyes scanned my face and he hand came up to it. I felt his thumb rub across my cheek as I locked eyes with him again.
“You had mascarra running down your cheek,” He leaned in and kissed my cheek. I smiled and went to kiss him on the lips when a chilled wind came up out of no where and gave me goose bumps. I shook there for a moment.
“Cold?” I wrapped my arms around his body, hoping for some body heat but was sad to only feel his cold wet clothes too.
“Yes!” I looked up at him as I clung to him just in hope for the heat from him. He smiled and took my hand to the ATV which he had already taken off of the bridge by now. I crawled on behind him and wrapped my arms around him.
The ride back was fast and as the air rushed past us my whole body shook with chills. I could hear Bam cursing about the cold as we started to get closer to the guys.
“Where the hell were you guys?” Dunns voice was the first one who said anything. We got of the ATV and looked at him. “Why are you guys soaking wet?”
“I took her to my spot,” Bam threw the keys at Steve O who jumped on it quickly. Dunn look suprised that Bam had taken me there. He looked back and forth between us and then finally rested his eyes on Bam.
“Bam showed me his great carpentry skills to. That bridge... was so well built we jumped off of it,” I smirked at Bam who was eyeing me closely. All the guys around us started to laugh.
“Oh man! Thats great! She just made a Bam sucks joke!” Novak laughed loudly as he smacked his knee while he laughed. Bam came up and pushed my shoulder lightly, as if he was mad. When I turned to say I was sorry for makin fun of him his lips were on mine quickly.
“Lets get changed and we'll go out for dinner with the guys. Sound good babe?” He pushed a wet clump of hair out of my eyes. I smiled up at him, and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before I ran to the door.
“I call the shower first!” I slammed the door behind me as I heard him curse and start after me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's been a few days guys, homeworks had me swamped! ok so let me know what chyea think about these chapters and the story :D