Killing Loneliness

Chapter 15

His snore ended his sentance, leaving me wide eyed and bushy tailed. Was he just trying to tell me he loved me? Bam Margera? No way. Nuh uh, absolutely no. I turned to look at the snoring man cuddling me from behind. His eyes were shut and his face was a peaceful look. His mouth was hanging open just a little as a soft snoring noise came out of his mouth.
I groaned. Why was he making me feel like this? We had only been together for a few days, maybe not even really together! A while passed before I finally passed out from the sheer exhaustion of thinking.

I rolled over to see Bam still asleep. It was 11am. I rolled to my back now and looked up at the ceiling. Whlie I slept, I had a weird dream. I think it was about Bam and I. But there was a man there with me. We were sitting around a christmas tree and there were 3 little kids that were running around with little christmas outfits on them. I smiled as I looekd at my husband, who looked like a little older version on Bam. H had still looked increaibly good looking in my dream, just as he did now.
I closed my eyes again and that was when I felt movement in the bed.
“mmm morning,” a groggy sounding Bam rolled over and barried his face into the pillow.
“Morning,” I moved to my side to look at him, as I propped myself up on one elbow he was finally looing up at me.
“How did I end up here last night?” He turned to his side and faced me, scooting closer to me and resting his head just under my chin as if he was going back to sleep.
“Well at like 4 or 5 am you came and crawled in with me,” Panic shot threw my mind. If he didn't remember coming into here then he must not remember telling me that he loved me. Ok well almost loved me. I think.
“Why didn't you sleep in my bed last night?”
“I figured you were drunk and that you might have wanted your space in the bed,” I stated for the second time why I wasn't in his bed and moved down so I was nose to nose with him.
“Why would I want to sleep alone when you're here?” A smirk played on his lips as he brought them closer to mine and kissed me lightly. I pressed back with my own and watched him cringe. “Fuck I need some advil or something. Babe can you get a glass of water for me? Theres a cut I keep in the bathroom of every house for a moment like this,”
I nodded and crawled out of bed. For the night, I only slept in a tank top and boy shorts and when I came back with the filled glass of water Bam was still stairing my way.
“Is there something wrong?” I looked around me, thinking maybe something was in the room or that I had something on me.
“You're – you're beautiful I mean, I noticed it before, but now you just look so...beautiful...” Bam's voice trailed off as his eyes met mine. My cheeks werw burning before I could stop them and I looked down at my bare body self conciously. I walked over to the side of the bed that Bam was on and handed him his glass of water. When I turned to leave, Bam caught my hand and pulled me torwards him.
I fell onto the bed and landed on Bams lap, strattling him with a leg on each side of him. Bam's eyes were on my face intently, watching the features of my face change. He ran his fingers across my jaw, and then over my cheek bone. His very touch was making me shiver.
“You're so beautiful,” His words were just a whisper now, and I could feel his breath on my cheek. The heat of it made me lean closer. I shook my head and tried to get up. Before I could go very far, Bam put his glass of water on the night stand and spun me around so my back was pressed against the sheets.
“Listen to me, you are. I don't see how you can't see that,” His eyes searched my face again and I just stared back this time. Bam pressed his lips to mine and held them there for a minute before pulling away and pulling a few strands of hair out of my face.
“Now, what do you wanna do today baby?” He smiled down at me and my body tingled. I was having trouble wrapping my mind around the fact that he was making me feel like a little girl with her first love. I couldn't help but smile back up at him.
“I don't know. What are you thinking?” I ran my hand slowly over his shoulders and up the back of his neck to catch my fingers in his hair. I curled his already curly hair in my fingers and waitied for him to answer me.
“I don't know. We can just relax, maybe go to the mall if you need to get anything for here. I was thinking of pickin you up something anyways,” Bam smiled as he ran his fingers up and and down my side lightly. He watched his hand carefully. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling and let Bam's fingers trail up along the skin. He didn't go much farther then that. After a few minutes of that, i told him that I was good with whatever he wanted to do and that it was good with me.
Bam picked up the remote for the smaller tv that was the guest room and clicked it on. We laid cuddled together as we flipped threw the channels. Bam told me about when he filmed Viva La Bam, and how it was different then filming Jackass. We talked about shows that we liked and shows that we didn't, somehow coming to an agreement about which ones sucked and which didn't.
Time was flying by, and by the time I looked at the clock again it was almost 1 in the afternoon.
“What time did you want to go to the mall,” I looked up at him from his stomach, where my head was reasted.
“Now?” Bam looked down from the TV and stretched. I nodded and rolled off of Bam. I didn't see the point in having a shower, and Bam didn't either cause when I was finally pulling on my top Bam walked back into the guest room. I grabbed my purse and slipped on the closest pair of sneakers. Before we went down the stairs, I looked over to the room that Kat was in. The door was wide open. I figured shed be awake by now, her being an early riser and all, but when I got to the room her things and her were gone.
“Bam, did Kat tell you she was leaving?” I looked over at Bam who quickly came to stand at the door frame with me.
“I guess she headed back into the city,” Bam and I stood together there for a minute before we heard the guys laughing downstairs. He took my hand and I followed him down the stairs, and then down to the pirate bar.
Dunn, Novak and Steve O were sitting there laughing about something. When they saw us come in, they started to laugh even harder. Dunn had a small video camera in his hand. Bam went over to them quickly to see what they were watching. Must have been stuff from last night. All four of them laughed now as I poured myself a glass of water. I was about to ask Bam if he wanted me to make lunch for him, when he stopped me and said we'd just grab something on the way. I nodded and said by to the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
since this story is the one that is the most read out of all the ones i have, i figured i'd put up an extra chapter for all you kiddies reading! thanks! since i've written this whole thing already, theres 40 chapters in total!