Killing Loneliness

Chapter 32

---4 months later---

“Jay can you just drop it! I don't want to talk about it!” I tried to do everything that I could not to yell. I was suposed to be on stage in an hour and the last thing I needed to do what to yell.
“No! I won't drop it! You won't take that fucking thing off!” He grabbed for my wrist and caught it in his hand. I looked at the bracelet that hung there limply. No matter what I wasn't going to take off the bracelet, I promised myself I wasn't going to forget my past and the people who helped me.
“I told you, It's important to me, i'm not going to take it off!” I tugged my wrist free and grabbed it with my free hand. Jay had had a tight grip around my wrist. I rubbed it as I looked at him with a hard look. “And don't you dare grab me like that again!” I picked up my bag and walked out of the room.
If life was a cartoon, there would be smoke coming from my ears. I couldnt belive that he was pulling his shit after I told him everything that I had been threw in the last few years. I stopped outside and took a deep breath of air in. The last month or so had been tough with Jay. He would argue with me daily about my bracelet from Bam. He said it wasn't right for a woman to be getting married ot have some other peice of jewelery on from some other guy.
It was a while before I headed back intothe building. I must have been otuside for a while cause when I got in the guys told me about how Jay was freaking.
“I told him you needed time to calm down but he freaked atme and said I shouldn't be telling him what to do about his own fiancee. I almost punched him in his face,” David's hands were clutched into fists at his side.
“Thanks D. Calm down, I have a feeling I won't be with him much longer anyways,” There was no point in hiding it from the guys. It was true. The guys didn't bother saying anything, they didnt want to upset me any more.
We did our usual before performance rituals and then headed on to the stage. The crowd was wild and it was great to be back home. Out of the corner ofmy eye I thought I saw someone that I recognized, but that really wasnt that hard in themusic scene in LA. By the time the show was over, I had seen the mystery person several times. But only quick glances or views each time.
The show was over and everyone left. I was packing my makeup nack into my purse when I heard a knock on our dressing room door. I yelled,telling them to come in and turned around. Dunn walked in first, with a large smile on his face and then Bam followed him. It was Bam who I had ket on getting glimpses of.
“Hey guys! Thanks for coming!” I ran over to Dunn first and gave him a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. He did the same and then let me go quickly.
“Hey you were phenominal out there!” Dunn shook hands with the rest of the guys as I came up to Bam. I hugged him tightly and kisse dhim on the cheek.
“It was great that you could finally come ot one of my LA performances,” I smiled up at him before turning back to the group of guys.
They asked if we wanted to party,and there was no way to avoid that with Dunn and Bam. We agred but desided on not going there. Kat was out of town for her book tour so I suggested that we all just head back to my place. Everyone liked that idea. Bam said he'd stopp a the booze store and get a bunch of stuff, and not to worry about paying him back. I thanked him and said I'd mmeet him at the house.
An hour later Bam and Dunn walked in the front door with a ridiculous amount of booze.
“Is that for all ofus?” I looked over the many bottles that were placed ont he kitchen counter.
“Yup,” Bam smiled largely and started to pour out shots.
The night started quickly and seemd to fly past. It was great to just have quality time with Bam, Dunn and the guys. I could tell that David and everyone else was starting to warm up to Bam, which made me so happy I could have started to dance.
Every night before it got to late, Kat and I would call eachother and tell the other about our days. I went up stairs, quietly breaking away from the group of loud guys to call her. I sat on the edge of my bed and listened to the phone ring. It rang severaly times before I got her voicemail. It seemed odd but I left a shortvoiceamil. I only told her to call me when she had time and that the show was good.
I stood and turned to look at my phone when I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I knew whose it was right away and spun around to see him. Bam's eyes were bright and gleaming back at me. I had only two drinks, and was almost compeltely sober so I knew what I was doing when I pressed my lips to his fiercely. My arms wound their way around his neck and I pressed my body as close as I could get to his. My fingers tangled with his hair as his pressed my body to his. Bam pushed me back,and I landed on my bed with him on top of me. I didn't bother hiding how badly I wanted him as I kissed down his neck. I listened as he called my name and moaned into my ear.
His hands traveled up my shirt and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I looked up at him and saw something on his hand. His wedding ring. I stopped mid track and looked up at him.
“We can't do this,” I tried to sit up but Bam pushed me back down.
“Baby, you know we both want this. I love you , and you love me. Now lets make love how it's suposed to be,”
Bam's words shook the world into perspective. I didn't really love Jay as much as I thought I did. It was Bam all along. With out hessitation I pulled my shirt off and threw my bra onto the ground. Bam's eyes scanned over my bare body and then pulled off his own clothes.
It only took us a few minutes to get undressed and under the covers. Once we were, Bam didn't stop to enjoy the moemnt and he put himself inside of me. I clutched ot his body, trying to stay quiet, as our bodys moved together as one. Each thrust of his hips sent electric shocks threw my body, making me want more.
My lips molded to his just as if they had never left. I kissed down his neck and chest slowly watching his eyes close and him bite his lip in passion. I kissed my way lower, teasing him the whole time. Bam gripped my shoulders and moaned my name loudly as I kissed and licked him in his most sensitive places. Before I could do anymore Bam flipped me over and pressed my back into the sheets. It was his turned to kiss his way down my body. My teeth were digging into my lips so hard that I could taste a little blood from it.
When Bam's lips finally came up to mine, my body was quivering with pleasure. He started to thurst into me again and for the second time, I made love to the man of my dreams. Atfter an hour, Bam and I laid their panting and holding eachother tightly. I was the first to drift to sleep, securely in Bams arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's one for my lovelies! Can I get some feedback ya'll?