Killing Loneliness

Chapter 33

It was 3 in the morning when I woke up to Bam kissing my neck softly.
“Babe, what are you doing?” I rolled over so my nose was pressed against his. He smirked and kissed my lips lightly.
“I wanted to tell you someting,” He pulled me closer so my head was resting on his chest.
“Oh and what's that?” I closed my eyes thinking it wasnt acutally as big of a deal until he said something.
“I think we should get back together, and I'm serious this time.”
“Bam,” My voice trailed. I watned to be with him so badly but it wasn't going to work .
“Listen to me please, baby,” He pleaded and I looked up at him in the dark.
“Leave that asshole, the guys told me how horribly he treats you. Even after he knows what happened to you, please baby do it for me,” I closed my eyes, remembering earlier in the night with Jay. How he had hurt my wrist and wouldn't stop yelling.
“I'm not going to leave him unless you leave Missy for good. And I mean if we get into a fight you don't go back to her. I won't unless she's gone from your life completely,” I stood my ground and waited for him to think. God I was hoping he was going to say yes. Everything just seemed better with him in it.
“Yah, I'll leave her. As long as no matter what you stay in my life,” His words were the best ones I had ever heard in my whole life. A smile spread quickly over my cheeks. I curled up a little more in Bam's arms and then pressed my lips to his.
“Sounds like a deal to me,” I wound my arms around his neck and lookied into his eyes. Bam smiled and kissed my forehead. Bams hand trailed down my back sending chills over my body. I hooked my hip over his wasit and pressed my body to his. Here was deffiently a way I could get used to his again.
Bam said we should go to sleep and that in the morning, we'd call Missy and Jay. The thought of calling him brought a little anxiety to mind, but it was uickly disapated when Bam kissed me. My mind went blank and soon lead me to my dreams.

In the morning, I woke up before Bam. I slid from the tight grip of his arms and made my way over to the bathroom. I shut the door uietly behind me and started up the shower. Once Bam was awake I watned to spend every minute with him.
The hot water ran over my bare body, calming me better then anything else. My muscles started to loosen, the tension in them fading away. As quietly as I could, I started to hum our song. Killing loneliness. This all almost seemed to good to be true. He was really going to leave her for me and that couldn't make me happier.
Humming wasn't doing the song justice and I started to sing in a low voice. I had every word memorized by now. I ran my fingers threw my hair as I repated the song for a second time now. With a deep sigh I washed the soap off of my body. I stood directly under the water when I felt two warm arms wrap themselves around my waist and then a cool naked body press against my back. Before I even looked, I knew who it was.
Bam was kissing along my neck and turned me around so that his lips could meet mine. They were eager, wanting more and more with each kiss. I agreed quickly and started to winde my wet body with his. The hot water mixed with Bam's precense sent me into a new euphoria. Now this was the best thing ever.
After sharing many kisses Bam finally pulled away and smiled.
“Morning baby,” He started to rinse his hair as he said it, making me laugh.
“Morning babe,” I kissed him and stepped towards him. I wrapped my arms around his torso and just stood there with him while he washed himself and enjoyed his shower time like I did. When he was finished, we both got out and wrapped ourselves in towels. Life was deffiently going to be muuuuch better with Bam.
Still in my towel, I walked into ym room and picked up my phone. Bam followed with a questioning look on his face.
“What are you doing?” He asked as I scrolled threw my phone. I clicked on Jays name which brought me to his contact info. I looked up at Bam and patted the bed next to me.
“I'm calling Jay now. I don't want to wait anylonger,” Bam's smile got bigger as he quickly made his way next to me. I clicked call and then put it on speaker phone. We listened intently and right before it was about to go to his voice mail a groggy Jay picked up.
“What do you want?” He sounded grumpy and hungover.
“I've got to tell you something Jay. You're not going to like it,” I chewed my lip, not sure what was going to actually happen now.
“What is it? You aren't knocked up are you? You'd look like shit pregnant,” From the corner of my eye I saw Bam's hand curl into a fist. I rested my hand on his and mouthed to him to calm down. Odviously that had hit a sore spot with Bam.
“No I'm not, but thats for the compliment. What I wanted to tell you is that I'm getting back together with Bam. I don't want to be with you, I'll drop off the ring later today,” I made sure to sound confident and sure of myself. Everything was silent ont he other end of the phone for a while before he finally pipped up.
“No youre not. Youre still just pissy about your bracelt shit, just take the fucking thing off and I won't be such an ass to you anymore,” We could hear him moving around int he background, he was probably getting dressed thinking that he could come over and sort things out.
“No I'm not Jay. I'm getting back together with Bam, I'm with him right now. I spent last night with him,” I smirked as I looked at Bam who was laughing quietly. “Say Hi babe,”
“Hey babe,” Bam said as he pressed his lips to mine making a loud kissing noise. I giggled and heard Jay swearing on the other end.
“I thought he was back together with his wife, you just his side project now?” Jay's voice was bitter and that attack hurt.
“Actually no, once we are off the phone with you, I'm calling her and telling her that its done and that Ashleigh is going to be movin in with me, ain't that right baby?” Bam looked at me with sparkling eyes.
“Yes, yes it is,” I kissed his cheek .
“Fuck this, I'm coming over and talknig some sence into you!” I heard Jay slam his front door and him get into his car.
“Don't bother Jay. I don't want to see you,” It was true, I didn't want to face him. I mean part of me was upset that I had cheated on him, cause I had never done that before, but I just didn't want to see him cause I was sick of his bullshit. Before I could say anything else Jay's phone line cut out and I looked to see that he hung up.
Bam was starting to get dressed.
“What are you doing babe? Can't we just stay in our towels all day?” I looked up at him with a teasing look, pulling the towel up a little higher on my thigh. He looked down and bit his lip.
“As much as I want to ravish you, if that assholes comin here I'm going to deal with him, not you,” Bam kissed me and smacked my ass before he walked into the bathroom. I smiled and started to get dressed myself. I was in my bra and underwear when he came back into the room.
“Can you stay like that for the rest of the day babe?” He ran his hands over my bare skin on my stomach and kissed me on my neck lightly.
“Nope, well maybe if you call missy now,” I smikred up at him and handed him his phone. The look on his face was priceless as he grabbed it and started to dial Missy's number. He put her on speaker phone like I had and we listend to the ringing. She didn't pick up and it went straight to her voicemail. Bam smirked and started to leave her a message.
“Missy, it's Bam. Get your shit out of my house today, whatever's left over is getting thrown out. I'm getting back together with Ashleigh and the divorce papers will be sent to you later today. Don't bother trying to get ahold of me again, I don't want to see your skanky ass!” He hung up and laughed. I laughed as sat on Bam's lap.
“There, now you're gonna stay in this alll day?” Bam raised his eyebrow as he fingered the waist band of my boyshorts.
“Yup!” I smiled and strattled his lap. We got caught up in toching eachother and and didn't notice the door bell until someone was pressing it constantly. I groaned and got off Bam. He went downt o get the door first. I pulled on a pair of small shorts and followed him down to the door.
Bam was the one to open the door and came face to face with Jay. Bam had never met Jay before, but Jay knew who Bam was – who didnt.
“Get the fuck outta my way,” Jay tried to push past Bam, but Bam caught him before he could get over the threshhold.
“No, I don't think so. This isn't your place and she already said that she doen't want you here,” Bam suddenly when from the harmless guy around me, to this big gruff guy who could take on anything.
“Well this isn't youre fucking place either and she doesn't know what shes talking about. You were probably convinceing her to call me. What are you like bribing her with fame or some shit like that?” Jay started to get angry and from behind I saw Bam clench his fist. I came down the last few stairs and came to stand next to Bam.
“Jay get out of here. I don't want to see you again,” I pulled the ring off my finger and held it out in front of me. He snatched it out of my hand quickly. Jay was glaring at me and then looked me up and down.
“What the fuck are you doing in like nothing?!” Somehow Jay pushed threw the door and Bam and came up to me quickly, cornering me against the wall.
“Because Im with my boyfriend, just fuck off Jay,” I pushed his chest so he would move but that didn't work. He came closer and wrapped his hand around my throat, pressing my neck into the wall.
“Don't talk to me like that, you're mine!” Jay's voice statred to shirll as his sanity started to dwindle.
Bam came up and pushed him off of me. I quickly ran for Bam who wrapped his arm around me protectively.
“Get out of this house now before I kick the shit out of you or call the police,” Bam's voice was demanding and Jay looked back and forth between us. While cursing and swearing, he stormed out of the hosue slamming the door behind himself loudly. I went up and locked the door quickly and sighed with relief.
Bam came up and lifted up my chin to look at me throat.
“Baby are you ok? He didn't hurt you did he?” His voice was urgent but then turned in to thratening as he continued. “I swear to god, I'll fucking kill him if he hurt you,” I took Bam's hands in mine and pulled them away from my neck.
“Bam, I'm ok babe. I don't worry. I'm fine, i've had alot worse. I'm just happy to be with you,” I smiled up at him and kissed him lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's another one kiddies! please let me know what you think! and if anyone wants to make a banner for me that'd be nice :D