Killing Loneliness

Chapter 35

I bowed and made my way to the edge of the stage. That was such an amazing show, I was still shaking with fear from performing in front of 30, 000 people. In my mind that seemed surreal.
As soon as I was off stage, I walked straight into the arms of Bam. I wish I could end every concert for the rest of my life like that. He held me tightly against his chest til the nerves and the excitement had worked their way out of me. Bam pulled away and simled down at me.
“Come on, we gotta get ready. That suprise I have for you is waiting,” He smield and kissed my cheek, before taking my hand and leading me back to the small dressing room that all of us had to share. Bam told me that he was going to get ready in a friends dressing room so that he didn't see me before I was completely ready.
The thought of that made me nervous again, yet so very excitd. Inside the dressing room, all the guys sat there with beers in their hands. They were still dripping with sweat and were talking about the moements on stage. Once they saw me they started to watch me carefully.
“So Bam got you that,” Steve pointed with his beer to something in a long black bag that was hanging on the edge of a door. I nodded casually and walked over it, trying to act calm even though I wanted to scream and run at it.
When the zipper was all the way down, and the dress was out, I gasped as I looked at it fully. The colour was beauitufl,nothing like I had ever seen before. A royal purple colour with small beading along the neck line that swooped down low. The dress had long sleves and looked like it ended at my mid thigh. My jaw dropped as I looked it over.
“Oh my god, this is gorgeous!” I looked over my shoulder to the guys who were admiring the dress from a distance.
Slowly taking it off of the hanger, I held it with great care as I made my way to the bathroom to have a shower. I was hoping the water would calm me, but half way threw the shower it went ice cold and i had to jump out before I could finish. Was this just me or was that an omen? I grunted as I started to brush threw my hair, which was all tangled from not being able to wash it properly. Stupid dressing room not having warm water.
I wrapped myself in a bath robe before I left the bathroom and started to look for my bag. Next to it was a small clutch that I had never seen before with a pair of shoes that matched the dress perfectly. I looked over my shoulder suspiciously at the guys, who were eyeing me back.
“Is this to go with my dress or something?” I raised my eyebrow as I looked the shoes and clutch over. They all agreed and watched as I looked into the clutch. I bit my lip when something shiny caught my eye. Inside, was a pair of beauitufl diamond earings that were sparkling like a star. There was a elaborate necklace that was wound in there to.
“Did you guys know about this?” I sat lightly on David's lap as I looked over the earings and necklace in shock. Everyone tried not to say anything, but I knew they had something to do with it. David put his beer down on the ground and thne picked up the necklace from my hand. He pulled my hair back and then too the side. I felt the cool metal of the necklace fassen around my neck and my hair drop back to normal.
I turned to David to see what he thought. His eyes were sparkiling up at me as I smiled down at him.
“You look beauitful tonight babe,” He kissed my cheek before pushing me off telling me that I didn't have time to be sitting around with him. I couldn't help but laugh as I took everything into the bathroom and made sure that the door was shut tightly behind me.
My hair was dried quickly and I slid it threw my hair straightener quickly. Straight hair seemed the best choice for this dress. I put the earrings and was in awe when I saw how beauitufl they looked with the necklace to match. Next thing for me to do was to do my makeup. I made it simple with just a little eyeliner, but enough to lookdark around my eyes. Mascarra framed my eyes perfectly and made them stand out just that little bit more. When I pulled away from the mirror and looked at myself, I was pleased with what I saw.
Next up was the dress. I stood looking at it before getting closer to it. I hoped it looked as good on the hanger as it will on me. After one more look over, I was satisfied enough to leave the bathroom.
The guys eyes grew wide as they saw me in the dress.
“Oh wow,” Joe was the first one to break the silence. My cheeks flushed as I looked down at myself. I knew I looked good, but maybe not that good.
David got up and came over to me, hugging me lightly.
“You look so amazing Ash,” He took a step back and looked me up and down. My cheeks got hot again and I smiled at them again.
“Thanks guys,” I smoothed the dress out and kicked my heel into the ground.
“So you gonna get laid tonight?” Jack wagged his eye brows at me and started to laugh.
“Hey! Atleast I'll be getting laid, un like you!” I walked over to him, took his beer and took a long sip before I put it back in his hand. Just as I did that, there was a knock at the door. Everyone froze and looked at the door. David took it in his mind that he was the one to get it and made his way to the door. He didn't say anything to the person except look over his shoulder towards me.
My eye brows furrowed as I took a few steps forward. I looked in the door frame and saw Bam standing there in a dark black suit with a purple tie that was the same colour as the dress I was wearing.
“Bam,” I said his name breathlessly. He looked amazing. We stood there for amoment looking eachother up and down before David cleared his throat and took a step back.
“You look so beauitufl baby,” Bam smiled as he held out his hand for me to take. I took it gladly and looked at the guys. David looked at the two of us and then sighed.
“Don't keep her out to late Bam. She's all we got,” David patted Bam's shoulder as I made my way out of the door. Bam nodded and agreed.
Hand in hand, I walked with Bam off to the suprise he had for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy :P for more bam reading there is my other story Dead Lovers Lane that is just a few chapters in