Killing Loneliness

Chapter 38

--A few days later---

My legs were wrapped around Bam. We had just finished having sex, which was amazing – like always. Bam ran his fingers threw my hair as he planted a little kiss on my forehead.
“I'm never going to get used to how amazing you are,” Bam's voice was breathless as he sighed heavily. I smiled to myself and wiggled closer to him if that was even possible right now.
“I'm never going to get used to how crazy you are,” I looked up at him with a smirk. He smiled down and kissed the end of my nose.
We laid there in silence. I listenedt o his breathing patteren to make sure he was away before I said anything.
“So, when are we wanting to do the wedding?” I bit my lip nervously, not sure how he was going to react.
“Well, MTV wanted to film it again. But I said no – I hope thats ok- just I did that with Missy and it didn't make it as special,” Bam sounded worried for a second, probably thinking that I wasn't going to be that happy about him saying no. I turned to look up at him.
“Babe, thats ok,” I smiled and kissed his chest. He sighed a sigh of relief and then looked up at the ceiling.
“I don't know, soon?” He shrugged lightly and continued to play with my hair. I nodded, I liked the idea of it being soon. Sure weddings were great, but I didn't want to wiat for a year, or even 6 months.
“Yah, I'd like that. Where though? Did we just want to put it in one of your feilds?” It was starting to get hotter out and nicer, so it made sence to just keep it close.
“Yah that works, I like that,” Bam's face lit up at the idea of keeping it here. “We can keep it simple. Last time it was so -” I cut him off by placing a finger on his lips.
“Bam, please stop talking about your last wedding before I don't want to get married to you, it's kinda a mood killer,” I smirked a little but he knew I was serious as sin. He nodded and then thought for anthoer moment.
“Simple. I want it simple,” I nodded in agreement, thinking of what we could do just keeping it simple.
“What colours do we want the flowers and the dresses and stuff like that?” This question suprised me from Bam. I wasn't expecting him to read my mind and ask that one.
“Well, what about red. I know you're favorite colour is purple, but I think a really nice dark red colour would be nice,” I rested my chin on his chest, so I could look up with him. He tilted his head down now, keeping eye contact with me.
“Whatever you want baby,” He smiled and ran his fingers down my spine slowly, making me close my eyes to enjoy the moment. I waited for a minute befreo I looked back up at Bam, who was watching me intently.
“I don't really have anyone other then Kat to be my maid of honor or brides maids, is that ok?” He had so many friends that I wasn't sure who he was going to pick as his bestman or grooms men.
“Sounds perfect to me, Jess is alwyas going to be my best man. He knows that,” Bam talked softly, and thought for a moment. “We don't need everyone here do we? I'm ok with you and I just going to the courthouse and getting married there,” He looked at me for a second and then shook the idea.
“No. Just cause I had a shitty one doesn't mean that you don't get one!” Bam pulled me closer so my lips met his. “You can have whatever you want baby, I don't care. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you, not anyone else,” Bam pressed his lips to mine again before he kissed my forhead.
We rambled on together about different things. My dress, His tux, what everyone should wear. What kind of flowers, everything that we could think of.
“Baby, lets do it in a month,” He rolled me over, with excitement in his eyes. I was about to fall asleep when he woke me.
“In a month? Isn't that sorta short? What about my dress, it takes a little while to do,” I was worried, I knew Bam liked to do things quickly but a month seemed a little soon.
“I know, it's soon, but I just want to be with you and just you. I'll pay extra for your dress, dont worry. That can get done faster I'm sure,” Bam's eyes searched my face, waiting to see what I was going to say. I liked the idea of having it soon, but was a month too soon.
It couldn't be, he was the love of my life and well I wanted to be just his too now that he said it that way. I smiled and nodded.
“Yah, babe. We'll do it in a month, no point in invitations, we can just call everyone,” I smiled and pressed my lips to his longingly.
Bam's lips molded to mine perfectly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, wanting every inch of him pressed against me. Bam rolled me over so that I was on top of him. I straddled him, with a leg on each side, and kissed down his jaw and neck, then slowly making my way back up.
I couldn't be happier then I was now, and as I kissed my way down his stomach now getting closer to his excitement, I was going to show him just how happy I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
So there are only 2 chapters left, and I hope you love them! I'll be posting them this week. I haven't written a sequel to this, but the more I think about it, the more I should. Maybe if I get enough feedback I will. Thank you all! :D