Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 25

From up in my room I could hear the loud music and all the people talking floors below me. I was stairing at myself in the mirror fixing last things that I had already fixed a hundred times before. I didn't want to go down there for the fact that Eric might be there. Eric. Ugh. Everytime I tohught of him my heart tugged in weird directions that made me feel a hundred different emotions. From behind me there was a weird noise and i turned. Hadley stood there looking amazing.
"Come on, I'm not going down there without you - and Sophie Ann will kill me if I don't come down there!" She walked quickly over to me and stood next to me looking in the mirror at herself.
"Hadley I don't want the risk of seeing him..." I started out but before I could go any further I felt an excitement that started to build from inside me. I had no idea where it was coming from until I remembered what Eric said. I could feel his excitement, i could feel his joy. That meant that he was near. I couldnt hide the smile that was starting to form on my face. Hadley must have realized what I was smiling at and ran out of the room with me as fast as she could in 4 inch heels.
We walked down the stairs together elegantly, holding eachothers hands scanning the crowd for Eric. All the vampires and humans were dressed in top of the line clothes and looked as if they were all royalty - which here wasn't that much of a shock. I let the emotions that were filling me guide me to where I thought Eric was. Then finally I spotted him there. Eric stood like a viking statue that oozed sex and danger. His blonde hair was slicked back and the black suit that he was wearing showed off his body perfectly. There was a smile on his face, and even from there I could see the fangs that had given me so much pain and pleasure.
It felt like I was burning inside. So many emotions ran threw me that I couldn't even pick the right one. I took a step forward when Eric finally looked over at me. He was smiling. I smiled as our eyes made contact. His eyes ran over my face, then my body. I waitied for him to finish looking at me, I knew he'd like what he was going to see. I felt a burning inisde now, one that was mixed with desire and lust but he frowned when his eyse made their way back to my face and pulled someone who was at his side closer. Sookie.
Sookie wrapped her arm around Erics waist, smilling up at him. I couldn't help but let me jaw drop. I stopped in my mid step and froze my body. People who were walking around me bumped into my and cursed as I stood there just staring. I blinked trying to hide back the tears again, but this time it wasnt working. I turned quickly and started to walk out of the room. I knew that I couldnt go up to my room and hide so I looked for Sohpie Ann and Hadley.
They stood together perfectly, like a happy couple that looked gorgeous together. When I made my presence known, Sohpie introduced me to the other vampires that she was talking to and handed me a drink. I wasn't sure was it was but after a sip of it I could tell it was a very strong martini. Hadley had one in her hand to and seemed to be enjoying the drinks.
Every time a waiter walked by I would finish my drink quickly and grabb another one from him. I needed to numb the pain of the Eric being there and the fact that being this close to him still let me bew effected by him. After each drink I had, the connection was starting to get weaker and weaker and I started to have a good time. One of the vampires that Sohpie Ann had been talking to tok a step closer to me and started to talk to me more. I laughed at his jokes and didn't shy away from the fact that his fangs were out or his cold touch. He seemed to be enjoying that.
"Would you like to come to somewhere more private with me?" He had a thick english accent but I nodded after Sophie Ann gave her nod of approval. I took his hand that was out streched to me and followed him. He started to go up the stairs and I jsut took each step that came at me. I wasn't sure of where we were going but stumbled after him. A door opened and I heard it click after me when I stummbled in.
The vampire pressed his body up against mine and kissed me hard. I kissed back but when I tried to move he wouldn't let me. I pushed him and nothing happened. When he finally pulled his lips from mine he pushed me backwards. I screamed but before much more could come out his hand was over my mouth. My back hit the bed and i was releaved that it wasnt going to hit floor. Now that the vampire was on top of me he started to kiss down my neck. He only kissed once or twice before his fangs peirced my skin and made me whimper. He wasn't trying to be gentle at all about it.
As the vampire drank my blood I could feel him pulling at my dress. I tried to stop him but each of my movements lead to me hearing ripping noises from my dress. Tears started to form in my eyes when I finally figured out what was happening. I kicked my legs but there was no luck in trying to get away from a vampire. I felt hi ripp at my panties finally and then him press himself into me. Each thrust made me cry harder and harder before there was a crash from behind. My body laid paralyzed, as camotion broke out in the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
happy valentines day guys!