Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 26

From above me, the vampire that was on top of me was ripped off of me and i laid there naked and exposed. Everything happened so fast but I could barely see threw my blurry eyes. I rolled over on to my side and started to cry, heaving my chest up and down with each sob that came out of my lungs. I wrapped my arms around my knees and pressed them up against my chest as I cried.
I wans't sure what was happening but the sound of wood breaking and crashing kept on happening. I was hoping that it was the guards. I hope they were taking care of that disgusting vampire. After minutes of fighting, everything stopped and fell silent. I didn't dare to move in the risk that the first vampire was the one who survived. I laid their paralyzed by fear and sadness that I wasn't sure anyone could move me. Out of no where I felt someone placing something on me gently. I jumped and looked up to see who was there.
Eric staired straight back into my face with bits of blood on his face. I looked at what he had put over me. it was his shirt. There was nothing that could stop me now, that Eric was there. So many more emotions flooded me that I started to cry harder and wrapped my arms around his neck. Eric responded quickly by wrapping his arms around my waist and holding me tight to him.
"I'm so sorry that I let this happen to you, I will regret this for the rest of my lifetime," His voice was whisper in my ear, but it was more to himself then to me. My nails dug into his shoulders as I cried and clutched him. Eric kept one arm wrapped around me tightly and lifted me as he walked around the room to get clothing for me. When we had first came in here I hadnt realized that it was my bedroom.
"Darling, I'm going to put you down just for a second so I can dress you. OK?" Eric whispered in my ear and I clutched at him tighter when the thought ran threw my head.
"No," My sobs started to come harder and faster again. "Don't leave me, dont leave me again Eric. It hurt to much," jsut when I was almost finished crying tears ran down my cheeks again. Eric pressed his forehead to mine and I looked up into his eyes.
"Nikki, I will never leave you again. I promise, if I do I will give myself the true death. I'm just helping you so I can get you out of here tonight with me," I looked into his eyes and could see the red rims that his own eyes had. I loosened my grip from around his shoulders and let him run around the room quickly as I sat on the edge of the bed waiting and watching. Each time he would come back he would slow down and dress me. I felt pathetic and useless but my body shook everytime I tried to stand.
"How are we going to get out of here?" I sat on the edge of the bed now almost fully dressed and watched as Eric was packing a bag for me. He paused for a second when I asked my question and then contiuned what he was doing.
"I'm not sure... I'll find a way to get you out." Eric turned and walked back over towards me holding up a jacket and a backpack filled with clothes. I slipped the jacket on and Eric took my hand in his. I followed him out of my bedroom door. Instead of heading towards all the people Eric started to go towards the back oft he house.
"If I can get into Sophie Ann's room I could go onto the balcony and fly us away, or any room actually." Eric was looking in every door that passed to check if it was a bedroom or not. This was the time that I could take charge.
"Eric follow me," I turned right when he was going to go left and when to a small guest bedroom that was on the corner of the property and was rarly used. Hadley and I had once gone threw the house while all the vampires were sleeping. The guest bedroom had a small porch on it that we had sat together on and got a little bit of a tan.
I pulled Eric threw the room and opened the door to the balcony. He seemed so happy that I knew where I was going. I stood in the middle of the balcony waiting for him to stand next to me.
"If I knew you were going to be here then I wouldn't have brought Sookie with me," Eric stood very close only millimeters apart. I looked up at him and wondered if he was still the same Eric. He closed the last bit of space when he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. His lips were ice cold but they sent the same electric shock down m spine just lik every other kiss we had together. After moments of us being wrapped in eachothers arms Eric finally looked up and shot us into the darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
happy valentines day, or as I like to call it V-day cause well V day is Vampire Day and Id rather celebrate Vampire Day then Valentines day... anyways enjoy!