Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 31

I woke with a strart, gasping to whatever breath I could take. I felt like I had just been in a bad dream, one that I was dying in. I wriggled around and felt Eric's arm wrapped around me. Was last night I really bad dream? I rolled over to face Eric who was just waking up.
"You're alive!" His eyes were wide and he wrapped his arms around me more tightly. HE squeezed me tightly and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"So you had that messed up dream too?" I kissed him on the lips quickly before he could say anything. Eric's face froze as I asked him the question. "Whats wrong?" I was starting to get worried but this time I didn't feel the anxiety that would normally build in my chest.
"That was no dream. Sophie Ann.... had you hurt and then well almost completely drained me. I... I couldn't control myself. I drained you almost completely dry.., but while I had enough sence I picked you up and ran out of the place. You were... you were going to die.... I couldn't let that happen... So I gave you my blood...." His eyes were smoldering ice. It felt like my ears tunred off as i staired into them even more closely. It was like I could see each fleck of blue that was in his eyes, every dot of white. I was so focused on his eyes I didn't answer him.
"Eric, your eyes are such an intence blue colour right now! I wish you could see them!" I pressed my forhead to his and tried to look deeper into them. Eric let me look deep into his eyes for however long it seemed. I felt like I could lay there for hours just stairing at them. He staired back into mine as he fingered my hair, twirling little bits of it in his fingers.
I wasn't sure how long we were laying there til my stomach started to feel weird. I took a few deep breaths to help calm it maybe, yet that didn't seem to work. I rolled over, thinking that maybe some fresh air would be good, but when I realized that it was still dark I blinked my eyes more. After several blinks nothing changed. I rolled over again and realized how close Eric was, and how there seemed to be something around us.
"Uhm Eric were are we and how come all I see is blackness?"
"Cause we are in my coffin,"
"Oh," Im not sure why it seemed so natural, but laying in there wrapped up with Eric seemed ok. Even if I was human it didn't matter, he was the person I loved. I pushed my hand up and felt the cool flat lid above us. I pressed up and when it finally opened the room was dark as well. Oddly enough I could see everything in the room as I started to make my way over to the bathroom. I flicked on the light and couldn't help but block the lgiht out of my eyes for a few seconds. After a few consecutive blinks I could finablly see myself in the mirror. I looked down at noticed that Eric must have chagned me before we went to bed. There was only a smiple tshirt on me but i looked at myself and couldnt help but stare.
My whole complection seemed paler then normal. I blinked again and leaned in closer. My skin seemed whiter and paler. I looked up and saw the florescent lights above me and realized thats what was making m look so pale. I picke dup the brush and started to run it threw my hair. I heard foot steps that sounded light and looked over just as Eric walked into the door frame. His eyes grew wide as he watched me move.
"Nikki, how are you feeling?" Eric placed a hand on my waist and stood behind me. I burshed my hair carelessly and looked at his reflection.
"Well I feel a little werid, it must be from the sleep though."
As soon as I placed the brush down on the counter , i had to bend over from the intence pain that started in my stomach. I gasped when a pain started in my mouth. I wasn't sure what was happening but wobbled my way over to the toilet. THe searing pain started to work its way up from my stomach and into my throat. It didn't feel like I was breathing nbut I was choking on something. Behind me, I reached for Erics hand to hold while I hovered over the toilet waiting for whatever was coming.
"Nikki, whats wrong?" The pain threw my whole body slowly stopped and I looked up at Eric. His mouth dropped open and thne looked serious. "Nikki, you need to sit down, i have to tell you something," He kneeled infront of me and sat me down on top of the toilet seat.
"Eric what is it?"
"Look at yourself in the mirror," I paused not sure if I actually should but when I turned I caught my breath. There were fangs in my mouth where teeth used to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
please, i'd love some feedback. I've got all of these chapters written, and the sequel for it too but i'd love to know what everyone thinks