Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 40

It only took being back at the hosue for a second, before I started to tugg at Eric's clothes wanting them on the floor. He eagerly took his off, and mine in a sweep to.
Eric carried me to our bedroom. Part of me was mad at him, wanting to tell him to stop this. But in the back of my mind I knew that this is what I wanted over all. No matter how mad I was at Eric, it didnt matter when I was with him. He really was the love of my life, and that contiuned into my eternal life.
The sheets were cold as Eric pressed me down into the sheets. I gripped onto his shoulders as he kissed lightly down my neck. He trailed kisses fromy my colar bone, down my chest and across my stomach. Each little kiss made me clutch to him more. Eric kissed along the rip of my panties before he returned to my lips. I pressed myself to Eric feircly, not wanting any space between us.
I flipped him over, so that this time he was the one against the sheets. My legs were on either side of him as I reahed behind myself and unclasped my bra. His lips were quickly on my chest, lighlty kissing and sucking on different parts of my breats. I tried to resist the urge to ding my nails into his skin, but it was to great to challenge. When I looked down at my hands, Eric's blood was on them. At first I wanted to panic, I felt bad for making him bleed. When I moved to look at the wounds, they were already gone. I smirked, thinking of the ridiculously sinful things that we could do now that we were indistructable.
"Nikki, I want you," He breathed into my ear, begging to be with me. "I need you," His fingers were tugging at the waist band of my panties as he forced his lips on mine. I caught my fingers in his hair trying to press him even closer to me.
His lips were on mine one second and then his head was lower down on my body, kissing lightly the inside of my thigh. I moaned loudly, unable to supress the electricty running threw my body. He moved slowly as he kissed up my thigh, just stopping at the peak point of excitement in my body. His name slipped from my lips. He stopped and looked up at me, I was almost shaking with anticipation.
"Eric," I said his name breathlessly as I pulled him to meet my lips. Our lips crashed together feircly as I wrapped my legs around Eric's waist. He moaned into my mouth as he started to thrust.
Eric and I became one, our cold dead bodies gripped to eachother as we moved together. We rolled around together, kissing,moaning and growling.
As I took my spot on top of Eric, moving my hips just perfectly I felt my fangs extend fully. I looked down at Eric, who seemed to be going wild as the thought of my fangs. I bent back down so my lips were too his.I hovered over his lips, wanting to kiss him but left before it actually happened. I pressed my lips along his jaw, then down his throat. He whispered my name, as he caught his fingers in my hair.
I opened my mouth slightly, just enough for my fangs to graze his skin. His whole body quivered. The adrenaline of making a man like Eric quiver surged threw me. I opened my jaw just a little more and bit down into the fleshy part of his neck.
Eric gasped, clutching to me, almost screaming with pleasure. My body was electric, like a bolt of lightening. The ecstacy that rolled threw my body as I drank Eric's blood while I was still on top of him moving my hips just enough for him, was earth shattering.
He moved quickly underneath me, flipping me so he was on top of me now. Lust was pouring out of his eyes as he looked over my body, trying to deside which part he was going to bite himself. In a quick movement my hands were above my head, being held there by Eric tightly. I gasped at the sudden change and shivered as I felt Eric's teeth graze over my skin. His name rolled from my lips perfectly as I purred his name. His lips came to a halt when he found the sweet spot on my upper thigh. I squirmed under his hold wanting him to just bite me.
Eric hovered over me for a minute, watching me as I quivered and begged him to bite me. His teeth were so sharp I didn't even feel them bite me, only the ecstacy from his lips to my skin. He drank my blood quickly as I moaned and rolled around in pleasure. When he came up to kiss me, my blood was still on his lips. I pressed mine quikly to his, smearing the blood onto my lips as well as his.
Our bodies moved and arched together, quivering just under the right touch. The pressure was building up, faster and harder. I moaned Eric's name as I could feel my self getting closer to the point of no return. I could hear him growling as we finally both came to our blissful release.
We laid there together, against the sheets of the bed, smeared with blood and holding on to eachother.
"I love you," My voice was a whisper as I made my plea to him. He was silent for a moment, then kissed the top of my head.
"I love you to lover,"
♠ ♠ ♠
so this story is starting to come to an end, we are in the last 10 chapter streak but there is a sequel for you lovelies!