Status: Active :)

Natural Born Killer

Begining

Carolina's POV

I looked over the door's edge as the guys laughed and chew some chips. "Hello guys." I said slowly and walked in the living room to sit behind the couch the four of them were on playing X-box. They just looked at me like if they were hypnotized by the screen and the guns shooting noise. I rolled my eyes and leaned my chin on Zack's shoulders. He caressed my hair as I leaned. "So guys, do you wanna eat something before leaving?" I asked knowing there wasn't going to be a quick answer.

Zack exclaimed throwing his arms in the air while the other three laughed. "I'll help you prepare something." Zacky said and stood up from the couch. I grinned and took his hand to stand up. "I am hungry!" Matt stated as he left the control on top of the little table in front of the TV. "Matt! I'm not your maid!" I whined a bit annoyed. "Don't get angry Caro." he said as he passed besides me messing my head. "Fine, Matt," I said lowly as the Emily walked down the stairs with an angry mixed sad look on her face. I raised my eyebrows like asking what was wrong with my gesture.

She said nothing and we kept walking to the kitchen. "What happened?" Jimmy asked quickly worried of seeing her like that.

Jimmy liked her, and he couldn't hide it. It was funny how he was always seeing her, those in love eyes.

"Nothing... I don't feel like going to the party anymore," she said and I took out a bottle of Coke-Cola with 6 glasses. "Aw why?" Jimmy whined more than asked. "I don't know, besides I have to visit my mom," she stated as I just looked serving the dark liquid. "So I am not going either..."

I said and saw Zacky widely smiling. "I am going," Brian informed grinning. "Good, is Matt also going?" Em asked with some sarcasm in her words. "Yeah, and also Jimmy..." Brian said but Jimmy sighed like if he didn't want to go. "Jimmy please smile! You're going to a party!" I reproached and he just deadly glared at me. I looked down as Matt soon showed up well dressed and with a good vibe. "I'm going now..." She said and picked the keys of her black Land Rover as Jimmy stared cutely at her.

"Weren't you going Zack?" I asked. "Nah, I'm too tired to party." he grinned and I noticed Jimmy having a long sad face. "I-I don't want to go to the party either." he excused and tried to get out of the kitchen, but Matt stopped him. "Not because my sister isn't going you're not going, Jimmy." Matt said patting my brother's back. I chuckled. It was obvious that Jimmy liked Emily, but Em didn't feel the same towards him.

They got along really good but Emily just considered him her best friend.
"Yes, Jimmy, go and have fun." I smirked as he kept glaring at me like saying 'Shut up, you're not helping'. "Fine... But I'll be alone there." he warned to Matt and Brian. "Sure..." Brian said dragging the ’re’ sound. "We should go now guys," Matt said and Brian nodded as the two of them dragged Jimmy out of the house. "Bye Cee, behave Zack." Matt said and I giggled.
"Bye, take care and don't drink too much!" I said. "Bye sis, bye Zack, don't touch her." Jimmy said pointing him and showing a nice smile. They got in the car and left for the night.
We watched how the car went on the road diminishing into a little black point. Not a word was spoken for a while, just his arm gently embracing my back as he pulled me inside again. “I’m hungry,” He said as he sat on top of the counter, smiling at me. “What do you want to eat, sir?” I asked joking. “I don’t know, you?” he asked. “Nothing, I’m not hungry…” I said softly noticing he wanted to do something but wasn’t sure of his actions. “Well… what are we gonna do tonight?” I asked. He smirked; I raised my eyebrow. “Watch movies maybe?” he suggested. I smiled and nodded. He jumped off to the floor. He grabbed my hand as our fingers intertwined. We walked into the living room and I launched on the couch making him let out a little chuckle. “Come here,” I said and patted twice the soft cloth of the couch. He walked groggily and sat next to me. I smiled and he turned on the TV, as we flickered the channels till we found the Lion King on… though it already began we decided to watched it.

“This movie makes me cry,” I warned as his soft lips kissed my hair. “Me too…” he confessed and I yawned smiling.

“Can I ask you something?” he asked. I cuddled up with him. “Yeah what?” He didn’t say anything and I sighed as we watched the movie.

The time passed quickly and slowly my eyes were closing. I rubbed my eyes and then tried to see if he was already asleep. Surprised me that he wasn’t, “did you enjoy the movie?” he asked. “Yes, and the company as well…” I flirted. Suddenly we were looking into each other eyes. I smiled and so did he. I looked down feeling how red my cheeks were getting. He lifted my chin softly and again his eyes were fixated in mine. I bit my lower lip and he smirked. He moved closer and closer and what I wanted to happen so long finally occurred. His lips pressed mine as I kissed him back. It wasn’t a little kiss but a passionate one. I smiled as his tongue tried to enter my mouth. His arms slowly wrapped my body making me lean on top of the couch while his body was on mine. I caressed his cold skin softly and his nimble fingers played with my hair making me shiver now and then. “I guess you already answered my question” he said and kissed my neck. I moaned lowly. “Oh really” I asked as I managed to take out his shirt. He undressed me pretty quickly too and then his hands traced all around my body. His fingers found the way down there as they tickled me.

“Hmm,” he hummed and stopped. “What’s wrong?” I asked. “Is this your first time?” I nodded, indeed it was, but it was going to be with him… “You are going to be my first time…” I said and he smirked again as he slowly got in me. Probably that was the greatest thing ever experienced, and as a wolf he was strong and kind at the same time…

“It may be stupid to ask this… but, do you want to be my girlfriend?” He asked as we lied there. “Really?” I asked surprised while I put on my shirt again. “Mhmm,” he said with such a peacefully voice. “Of course, babe.” I said and kissed those lips again. “ And we should go upstairs, because if anyone sees us like this, they’re gonna kill us…” I said and he laughed…

Perfect night? Yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)