Status: Active :)

Natural Born Killer

Hiding Something?

Emily's POV

After the running, I went back to the house to find everyone chilling at the living room and Zack and Caro at the pool. Of course I still was in my wolf form and Matt growled when he saw me. I turned around and ran up the stairs. "Come here Emily!" I heard Matt yelling followed by some other yelling. "Shut up whining baby..." I whispered to myself as I turned into my human form while locking the room's door.

Jimmy's POV

She was such a beautiful woman and a wolf also. I don’t know, she was totally different from any one, and even from my sister. Beyond that she wasn’t human… it was the most pure feeling I had towards someone. She was kind and funny and caring and playful, and the list could go on and on without finishing.

“Don’t run away. When I say, come back, you better come back if you know what’s good for you.” Matt evilly spoke as she rolled her hazel eyes. I stayed still on the couch while he kept lecturing her.

It was annoying how over protective he was at moments which every one of us.

“Matt! I’m already twenty! Get it!?” She snapped and huffed. Suddenly Caro and Zack walked in the living room again. Both didn’t say anything and as soon as they saw Matt and Em glaring meanly at each other. “Still, this is my pack! And you’ll do what I tell you to!” he yelled and I groaned.

“Stop fucking yelling at her!” I finally said. He glared at me. “You were the one who began this; I hope it doesn’t happen again.” He said and I chuckled as he walked out the room. I smiled at her and she showed a little smile. If only I could tell her what I felt…

Emily’s POV

Standing there in silence was awkward. His blue eyes looking at me as I tried to hide that I liked him. I did, and it felt so right yet something told me to stay away. That’s why we only have stayed as friends and nothing else beyond that. It was stupid knowing my true feelings. He was so caring and funny and everything to me that I really couldn’t help to like him a little more than friends. Besides he yelled at Matt.

Matt, was another little problem; I mean he’s my brother and I do love him, but I don’t think that he’s the one to be the alpha. He’s always yelling and commanding. Matt can be cool, he really is. However sometimes he is just like a dictator.

Maybe the only one who didn’t have to pay attention to him or obey him was Cee… for some reason she did anyways.

Matt’s POV

There has been something lately bothering me… and probably it was going to affect each one of us in the house.

Maybe a reunion with all of them to talk about this was the thing I had to do.

All of them were gathered around the pool that May afternoon. I put on my shades.

“Hey, go to the living room, please.” I said serious. “You must come,” I said and walked in while seeing Em was still mad at me.

They knew when I called for a meeting, things weren’t okay…