‹ Prequel: An Unbreakable Bond
Sequel: To Be Strong

Beautiful Remains

Chase -Point of View-

I grinned as the game started,my feet moving effortlessly over the pad, I spun around and did it backwards,hitting every button perfectly. I looked over at my husband,laughing as he failed, he too had spun around to try and do what I was doing.

"Come on Chase!!" I heard Quintin holler,leaning against Will. I winked and quickly did a special code to speed the game up,spinning around again and continued to kick my husbands ass. Dean finally slipped off the pad,causing me to win the game.

"Yes!!!" I screamed as I threw my hands in the air. I helped Dean up as I laughed "Now? Who ass got handed on plate?" I asked,grinning. Dean stuck his tongue out at me before laughing as well.

I leaned up and kissed him,pulling away when I saw Will and Quintin arguing about something. I watched tears fill into Quintin's eyes before he bolted down the hallway up to my room. I ran over,glaring at Will "What ever you did, I hope your fucking happy!" I snapped before bolting after Quintin.

I reached the bedroom and walked in,seeing Quintin sitting on my bed;his face buried in his hands as he cried. I felt my anger grow stronger but kept calm as I walked over to my friend. I gently sat down beside him,resting my hand on his back."Quin...Quin what happened?" I asked softly as I rubbed his back.

"He..He wouldn't stop asking me what happened...pestering me about it" he cried his voice breaking "When I told him I didn't want to tell him...that I was ready..he said I'll never be ready..that I was a scared little man who knew only how to hide" he sobbed.

I narrowed my eyes and stood up "You stay right here,i'll be right back" I said before storming down stairs to find Dean and Will talking. I shoved my husband away before pushing Will into the wall "Don't you ever say something like that to Quintin again!! that man has all rights to be scared!! you have NO idea what happened to him!! If I ever hear you say something like that to him again I swear on my daughters I will tie your ass down and turn you into a fucking woman! am I clear?!'' I screamed.

Will and everyone around me stared at me in shock. Will glupped and nodded his head "I-I understand Chase" He said,his voice weak. I stepped back and nodded my head before bring my hand up and across Will's face

"Thats for Quintin,you better not make him cry again" I said before storming back up the stairs to Quintin. When I reached Quintin, I sat down beside him and held him in my arms,rubbing his back to calm him down.

I heard the door open and Dean walk in, I gave him a look "I don't want to hear it Dean,that man was wrong and you know it" I said sternly. Dean sighed and nodded his head before leaving the room,closing the door behind him.

"Quintin..Don't you worry about anything. When your ready you can tell him what happened..don't do it because he's pestering you about it..." I whispered. Quintin nodded his head as he calmed down,sniffling and hicuping in my chest.

I gently laid Quintin back after a while,covering him up when he fell asleep. I looked down at my friend,pushing some hair from his face. I hoped he found someone who will treat him right..take care of him.

I turned off the light before making my way back down stairs,completely calmed down. I looked at Will " I ment what I said" I spoke before going to the kitchen to cook.