‹ Prequel: An Unbreakable Bond
Sequel: To Be Strong

Beautiful Remains

Quintin -Point of View-

I stayed there on the edge of the pool--thinking about what Will had told me. I stood up and walked closer towards him, I grabbed his arm,causing him to look up at me " I want to talk to you..get dressed.." I whispered before standing straight and walking into the house.

I heard Will get out of the pool and walk in behind me. I looked back at him before looking at Chase, I gave him a nod which he returned before I walked up stairs to Dean and Chase's bedroom. I sat on the bed,fiddling with my fingers as I waited for Will to join me.

"Quintin..what is it you want to speak to me about?" He asked when he entered the room,closing the door behind him. I motioned for him to sit down in front of me. Will looked up at me when he sat down.

"Will...I'm scared..for many reasons...I won't tell you all but I will tell you one" I said softly,looking down at him. Will nodded his head as he looked at me seriously. I took a breath before I started talking.

Eight months ago

Anthony had left the house for some reason -- what that reason was I really didn't care. While I waited, I had gotten on the computer to talk with some of my friends. I heard the door open to the bedroom. I turned around and saw Anthony standing behind me. "Hey..is everything ok love?" I asked softly. How I could still love this man was beyond me--but I did.

Anthony closed the door and walked over towards me,a grin appeared on his face as he suddenly grabbed me by my shirt,yanking me up
"Oh no my dear..everything is just fine" he spoke, I scowled--his breathed reeked of booze.

"You've been drinking again" I stated softly,trying to push him away. Anthony growled and thew me onto the bed. My eyes widened and I tried to climb off,only to have my boyfriend pin me down.

"Now..where do you think your going? I want some fun" He said,grinning as he kissed me hard. My scream was muffled by his mouth as I tried to push him off again. I brought my knee up and slammed it between his legs causing him to yell in pain and roll of me.

I took my chance and stumbled off the bed onto the ground. I started crawling for the door,my legs to weak to hold me up. I felt Anthony grab my hair,yanking me back,causing me to yelp in pain as I was suddenly forced down to the ground.

Anthony glared down at me
"Not a smart move you shit bag" he growled before holding something down over my mouth. My eyes widened as I tried to not breath but I couldn't help it. Not long after everything went black.

Current Time

I took a deep breath,tears streaming down my face before speaking again " He umm...raped me while I was out..then stabbed me eight times before pouring hot oil on my back.." I said.

"Quintin..God I'm so sorry that ever happened to you" Will spoke,sitting up on his knees and pulling me into his arms,holding me tightly as I cried into his shoulder. My fingers gripped the back of his shirt. " I promise Quintin..I promise I will never do anything like that to you" He whispered in my ear and for a moment--I heard his voice break.

I pulled away and looked at him "Please don't...I'm falling for you Will and its scaring me...Don't give me a reason to run..I can't run anymore..I can't.." I whispered,gripping the front of his shirt.

Will reached up and cupped my face,looking deeply into my eyes " I won't..I will never give you a reason to run" He said before pulling my face towards his and kissing me--and I swear on my life--It was the sweetest,kindest kiss I've ever had.