‹ Prequel: An Unbreakable Bond
Sequel: To Be Strong

Beautiful Remains

Quintin/Chase -Point of View-

I woke up and gazed around the room I was in,having no idea where anyone was or what was going on. I found a button on the side of the bed and pressed it,I looked at the door when a nurse came in " Hi there sweetie..can I get you something?" she asked.

I nodded and licked my lips,my mouth dry before I spoke "Wheres..my family?" I asked 'Why aren't they in here?" I asked. The nurse sighed then smiled at me,taking me hand as she handed me a cup of water with a straw.

"You just rest up,I'll bring them in here..who would you like to see first?" she asked,I quickly nodded,drinking some water before speaking again.

"Chase and William..please" I said. The nurse nodded and set the water down beside me before walking out and closing the door. I took the water and drank it,shocked at how thirsty I was.

Chase

"Chase and William?" I heard someone speak,waking me up from my sleep. I heard William answer before me as I opened my eyes and looked at the nurse "Mr.O'Hanelle would like to see you two first..if you'll follow me please" she said.

I looked at William and then Dean before following her,rubbing William's back soothingly as we followed the nurse to Quin's room. William stopped at the door,fresh tears filling his eyes causing me to look up at him "Willy..look at me" I spoke,causing his eyes to gaze into mine.

I could see the pain and sorrow in his eyes. I reached up and stroked his cheek "You go in there first. You sit down in the chair beside him and you tell him everything..you tell that man in there you love him,don't you dare hold anything back" I said "Do you understand me?" I asked.

"He needs to know everything Willy...He needs to know that he has something to fight for and maybe..just maybe you two can have a few years of happiness together..not just a few months of I don't knows and i'm scared" I said.

William choked on a sob in his chest before he nodded,taking a deep breath. I took a step back and let him go in first,I heard Quin ask where I was then silence before I heard William speaking,his voice cracking as he did what I told him.