Status: Active

This Moment was Held for Me

Midnight Surprise

The week went quickly. It was rather boring and quiet, with minimal socialization and minimal fun. Though, that all changed on Wednesday night when I received a call late at night. I heard my phone buzz and frowned at my clock, it was midnight, who would be calling this late?
I picked up the phone lazily, not expecting anyone important.
“Heh” I mumbled a mix between “hey” and “yeah” into the phone.
I heard a laugh on the other end of the phone, “You answer the phone in style.” It was Frank.
I giggled into the phone but said nothing.
Frank continued, “Look out the window.”
I raised an eyebrow and lazily rolled off my bed. Strutting over to the window, I peered out to see the face of Frank waving up at me. My eyes bulged and I quickly jumped back from the window.
“You there?” Frank said, still on the phone.
I searched around for some pajama bottoms; I was only wearing a shirt and underwear.
“Uhh,” I said on the phone as I continued searching, “Yeah, just give me a sec. What are you doing here anyway?!” I said realizing the fact that he was literally outside, on my lawn, in plain sight at midnight. Not good if my Mom decided to peer out the window.
He giggled, “I wanted to surprise you. I haven’t heard from you all week.”
I smiled as I found some bottoms and slipped them on, “That’s what? Two, three days?” I said.
“I don’t care,” Frank whined, “Let me in?”
I sighed, hung up on him, and leant out my open window.
“Hey!” he whispered up at me.
“Can you climb up?” I asked pointing to the lattice work on the side of my house.
He shrugged and walked over to the lattice work to see if he could. I sat on my bed and waited for him. Eventually he came through my window with a puff.
“That was fucking hard!” he said with a grin as he plopped onto my bed.
“Shush!” I put one of my fingers to lip to signal to him to be quiet.
Frank smiled and pushed his lips against my finger.
“I can’t believe you’re here!” I whispered, lying down next to him. He was lying on his back whilst I lay on my stomach.
He grinned and turned his head to look at me, “Your bed smells good.”
I giggled and rested my hand on his chest with a sigh. He moved over so he could wrap one of his arms around my waist and I leant into his side and rested my arm on his chest.
“You’re warm,” I mumbled.
“Listen to us,” he smiled quietly, “Complimenting each other.”
I rolled my eyes and sarcastically said, “Yeah, we’re real cute.” I meant it though.
Frank closed his eyes happily. I watched him. He sort of had dimples when he smiled really hard. I couldn’t resist the temptation of poking his little dimple on his right cheek. His eyes slowly opened.
“You’ve got a dimple,” I said.
He looked surprised as though he didn’t expect me to notice, “Am I smiling that much?”
I laughed quietly, “Yup. I can see it.”
Frank smiled and closed his eyes again. But I really wasn’t in the mood for sleeping just yet. Frank had truly woken me by coming over.
“You tired?” I said still studying his face.
“Mm, sorta.”
“Did you walk over here?”
Frank’s eyes remained shut, “Yeah.”
I looked out the window from my bed, “That would have been cold at this time of night.”
“Mmm,” he said again.
I giggled, “Frank!” my tone became whining, “Don’t ignore me!”
Frank pretended to snore but he did so with a smile.
I sat up and hit his chest playfully, “Frank!” I repeated in the same whiny voice.
Frank continued to ignore me.
I huffed as I tried to think of a way to wake him up and get him to pay attention me. I reached my hand out to tickle his stomach but as soon as I brushed it lightly Frank said, eyes still closed, “Won’t work. I’m not ticklish.”
I huffed and sat quietly as I thought again. Frank remained lying on my bed with his eyes shut blissfully.
“Frank!” I whined again. He giggled.
“Fine,” I grinned slyly to myself as I pulled myself out of his grip and tried to slink away off the bed.
His eyes snapped open this time and he grabbed my hand, “Where you going?!”
I didn’t respond and continued to hop off the bed. I was going to ignore him and see if he liked it.
“Come back,” Frank said still lying on the bed. When he realized I was going to walk out the door and not say a word to him, he quickly sprung of the bed, grabbed me around the waist and pulled me back onto the bed on top of him. I giggled and tried to wriggle free of his grasp but it was useless.
“Don’t ignore me!” he whined.
I huffed, “You started it!”
I then turned around in his embrace so I could look at him. I gently stretched my neck so I could softly kiss his lips. Frank made a little noise when our lips met.
I raised my eyebrows at him. “You’re sensitive tonight,” I said coyly. I wiggled out of his embrace so I could sit up and straddle him. Frank grinned at me as he gripped my waist.
“Are you still tired?” I asked slyly as my hands traced down from his chest to the top of his jeans.
“A bit more awake now, I suppose,” he grinned at me.
I trailed my hand down to his zipper and teased him by unzipping it slightly. I felt him harden underneath me. I raised my eyebrow at him.
“Okay,” he said quickly as he sat up to cradle me, “Definitely awake now,” he added before kissing me hard on the mouth.