The Tracks of My Tears

Getting His.

Image

The Tracks Of My Tears

Chapter Ten

The next day their was laughter heard all through the house as the two sat in living room watching a movie, but not paying one bit of attention to it. Nick walked down the steps in a fast pace, looking rather annoyed and also vary confused.

“ What the hell are you two doing?”

“We...we... me and Annie, are watching a movie” Joe smiled.

“What the... does.... how...what?” he looked at them both confused.

“Oh, yeah that's right.... you weren’t here last night” Annie smirked. “Why don't you talk to Denise... I think she needs to see you, and make sure to tell her that we are watching a movie.”

Joe looked over at her and smiled bigger then he had in a long time.

“What in the hell” Nick muttered walking into the kitchen, not a whole minute latter they could hear the yells of Joe's mother telling off his little brother.

“I REALLY THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD BE DIFFERENT THEN THE OTHERS THAT YOU...YOU, THE SMART ONE, I'M NOT SAYING YOUR FATHER ISN'T SMART, I'M SIMPLY SAYING YOU HAVE A LOT OF SENSE...BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY SENSE AT ALL....”

“So, do you want to hang out tomorrow night?” Joe then asked. “I don't know if my mom will let me take you somewhere but we can tr....”

Just then his phone burst into song from his pocket.

I feel you creeping, I can see it from my shadow
Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo
Maybe go to my place and just kick it like Tae Bo
And possibly bend you over, look back and watch me

Smack that, all on the floor
Smack that, give me some more
Smack that, 'til you get sore
Smack that, oh ooh

Smack that, all on the floor
Smack that, give me some more
Smack that, 'til you get sore
Smack that, oh ooh.


Annie gave him a look of amusement, he noticed her look and smiled sheepishly.

“It used to be My Heart Will Go On... but I was forced to change it by Katie... so I changed to this cause she hates this song.”

“Well, that's kinda mean...” she trailed off, her smile had faded and her amusement ran when he said HER name

“Oh, its her calling... I should probably answer it...” he trailed off.

“Go on then.”

Joe left the room and by that time the yelling in the kitchen had stopped, Nick walked in looking red in the face and looked slightly more happy when he saw Joe wasn't there.

“Well, I think she's lost her mind letting you two get all lovey dovey again...” he trailed off.

“Were not lovey dovey, he's still with Katie and they are still getting married... were just trying to be friends” her voice was bitter.

“But, you still want to be with him.”

“NO SHIT” Annie yelled at him.

“And we don't know what the hells going through Joe's head” Nick went on, ignoring her yells. “I don't trust you two though, not as far as I can throw you... and you know that's pretty far.”

She just looked at him, he had a smirk on his face, obviously thinking highly of himself.

“Anyway... you two messed around before, lying and shit, I don't know why my mom's all gunge-ho for you two to be all buddy buddy when she knows vary well that you will just whined up under him... and I'm sure you'd like that, but your still underage.”

“Its different now... he's...he's...well you know what he is” she said, it was almost painful for her to talk about it, the bitter thoughts of having to be that bitches maid of honer and watching her take the man she loves away from her forever almost Annie want to cry again. Just then Joe walked back in, he didn't look vary happy to see Nick sitting there and the little bit of red that had left Nick's face was back.

“What she want?” Annie asked, her bitterness to clear in her voice. Joe just looked at her, not saying anything and shrugging.

“I guess I should go ask if I could... um... take you to the...”

“YOUR NOT TAKING HER ANYWHERE.”

Joe already knew Nick would butt in, and Joe just looked at him now, looking annoyed.

“Your not my boss.”

“I don't care what you say or what mom says... DAD... DAD WILL AGREE WITH ME.”

“To bad he got his last night” Joe smirked.

“You mean mom yelled at him too?” Nick's mouth fell open.

“Yep... it was awesome” Joe smiled. Nick just looked sick, he looked like he was raking his brain for ideas.

“I'm still going with you two... you wanna go somewhere fine... but I'm coming.”

“Fine... I was going to ask you if you wanted to go anyway” Joe smiled, Nick's mouth fell open again. Joe looked over at Annie who was looking over at him weird, he just smiled bigger and then walked out of the room, to find his mom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its taken me so long to update... having troubles with my *laptop* if you wanna call it that... anyway please comment!!