The Tracks of My Tears

Happy.

Image

The Tracks Of My Tears

Chapter Nine

“So, I was talking to this teacher from my old school and he was saying there’s no way you will get into a collage if you don't have something saying you graduated high school.”

Joe sat there listening intensely to what Annie was saying, they were all sitting around the dinner table, other then Nick, he had stayed back at the studio recording some more stuff.

“So I looked up online, and it looked really hard I don't know how I'm never gonna pass... maybe I just won't go to collage.”

“If I passed then you will.... your way smarter then me” Joe said, she smiled looking down at her meat loaf, it had been like that all dinner Joe and Annie talking to each other none stop, and of course everyone noticed the alarmed looks on Kevin Sr and Kevin's faces. But no one really cared, Danielle and Denise were both delighted in seeing how happy they looked talking to each other, it had been a vary long time of witch both looked depressed and lonely.

“So, a few weeks ago... back in New York, I was in the store and this girl comes up to me and is like your Joe Jonas.... and I'm like yeah and she's like I f*cking love you and I'm like thanks, then out of like no where she pushes me up against the chips” Annie's mouth fell open and Joe smiled big as he went on with his story. “And so she was like I LOOOVE YOU and I'm like I love you too. Then she started like balling her eyes out, she couldn't have been that old, probably around your age, Annie.”

She beamed with a smile as he looked at her.

“Then she lets me go and I'm like are you alright and she just cries, then Katie” Annie's smile fell once he brought her up. “came back from getting whatever she was getting... so then the girl walks away still crying and muttering I love you.... I haven't seen a fan like that in awhile.”

“Nick does sometimes... always really weird... and I'm always scared for my life...”

“They won't hurt you.”

“No, but they might rip off his shirt... AND NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT.”

Joe laughed looking down at his hands suddenly his father's voice made him look up again.

“Can we see you in the kitchen for a second?” he asked, Joe looked at him weird before standing, Both Kevin's then fallowed Joe into the kitchen. Once Joe was in the kitchen he turned around and looked at his father and older brother.

“What the hell are you doing?” Kevin then asked.

“What do you mean?”

“What the hell were you doing in there?” Kevin asked.

“Eating dinner...” Joe trailed off.

“He means with Annie”his father told him.

“I was just talking to her....” Joe trailed off once again.

Denise and Danielle kept sharing worried looks as Annie just sat there, the room once filled with her and Joe's happy voices now was so silent it was sad, the only noise the movement of glasses and the scraping of forks on plates.

“I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A CRIME JUST TO TALK TO SOMEONE.”

Suddenly everyone looked up, Annie looked over to see the anger razing in Denise’s eyes, it was a scary thing to witness.

“YOUR SWIMMING IN DANGEROUS WATERS AGAIN, JOSEPH.”

“I WAS JUST TALKING TO HER...”

“Alright.... I've had it.”

Denise suddenly stood up, she walked fast into the kitchen and out of sight, Danielle just looked over to Annie with a small smile, that smile saying she was also vary nervous too. Then suddenly they heard shouting again, but this time it wasn't Kevin or Kevin Sr yelling, not even Joe, it was Denise.

“WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?” she yelled. “YOUR GOING TO GIVE THE BOY THE THIRD DEGREE BECAUSE HE IS TALKING WITH A GIRL? ARE YOU BOTH INSANE? I AM ASHAMED OF BOTH OF YOU, SO WHAT IF THEY TALK?”

there was a pause, most likely one of them was trying to reason with her, and before Danielle or Annie could say a word they heard more shouting.

“I DON'T REALLY CARE, I THINK ITS GREAT THAT THEIR TALKING... HAVEN'T YOU SEEN THE WAY THEY LOOKED SO SAD? TONIGHT WAS THE FIRST TIME EITHER OF THEM LOOKED HAPPY AND NOW YOU BOTH ARE TRYING TO RUIN IT? I AM SICKENED, I TELL YOU I DON'T KNOW WHATS COME OVER YOU TWO, BUT YOU BOTH BETTER TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELF AND FIX IT, YOU'VE RUINED THEIR RELATIONSHIP, AND NOW WHEN THEY TRY TO BE FRIENDS YOU TRY AND STOP THAT TOO?”

There was another puse in the yells, suddenly Joe emerged with a huge smile on his lips, he took his seat across from Annie and she looked up at him worried.

“My mom's awesome...”

She laughed a bit, as did Danielle.

“I only wish Nick was here” Annie stated, Joe's smile got bigger, if that was passable and nodded in agreement.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it wasn't vary long.... just wanted to put something out... sorry I haven't updated in two days... I've got a cold ;p EWWW.

Please comment!!