The Tracks of My Tears

The Tracks Of My Tears.

Image

The Tracks Of My Tears

Chapter Fourteen

Joe, Nick and Kevin.....plus, Kevin Sr. Denise, Danielle and Annie were all in the studio once again, Joe had been back for only two hours, and Nick had rushed them into the studio. Somehow Annie had wounded up getting suckered into picking Joe up with them, Denise's work once more, she now lay on a couch in the studio, the rest all around the room.

“I have a song, it might be good for the album...” Joe trailed off.

“Your songs suck.... no one should never have let you write” Nick barked at him, he was under presser, that only means his attitude gets worse as the day gos on.

“I think its good.... and I think its just what the album needs.”

“Let him play the song, I'm going to make a call” Kevin Sr. said, before leaving the room.

Joe grabbed a guitar and sat down, looking around at them, Denise and Danielle sat up, looking vary interested, both with smiles on their faces, Annie just lie there, though she was now facing him. Kevin looked interested, yet with no smile, Nick stood there with a full scowl on his face, obviously angry their father didn't side with him. Joe began to strum the strings of the guitar and made it into a malady, he need no paper, for he remembered the words by heart.

People say I'm the life of the party
'Cause I make a joke or two
Although I might be laughing loud and hearty
Deep inside I am blue.
He could hear Nick and Kevin's annoyed mutters to each other, but he ignored them, pouring himself into the song, he was looking directly at Annie who seemed to get the song was about her, their eyes locked, her's surprised as his singing went on.

So take a good look at my face
You'll see my smile looks out of place
If you look closer, it's easy to trace
The tracks of my tears
I need you, need you...

Since we left it if you see me with somebody else
Seems like I'm having fun
Although they may be cute
They're no substitute
Because you're the only one I want...ohh

So take a good look at my face
You'll see my smile looks out of place
If you look closer, it's easy to trace
The tracks of my tears
I need you, need you...

Outside I'm masquerading
Inside my hope is fading
Just a clown oh yeah
Since you put me down
My smile is my make up
I wear since my break up with you...

So take a good look at my face
You'll see my smile looks out of place
If you look closer, it's easy to trace
The tracks of my tears, baby, baby, baby,
Baby, take a good look at my face oh yeah
See my smile it's out of place ah look a little bit
Closer it's easy to trace the tracks of my tears...


Annie was sitting up now, their eyes still blazing into each others, he thought she was on the brink of speaking, but alas, someone ells broke the silence.

“That was the worst song I ever heard” Nick stated, rolling his eyes as he took the guitar away from Joe.

“Yeah, it was bad....” Kevin trailed off.

“I liked it.... and I think it should be on the album” Danielle stated, Kevin's eyes widened as he looked at his wife.

“Dani... our fan's don't want a song like that...”

“Yeah they do, they'll love it, I know.”

“I think so too” Denise stated, beaming so bright she could probably be seen from space.

“Dad'll hate it.... he'll never let it be on the album” Nick stated, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Why don't you ever let me make a dissuasion about our album?” Joe asked, loudly. “I am a Jonas Brother too, and I want some f*cking say in this.... and I say I want that song on the album.”

“No” Nick said flatly.

“Fine.. then we'll go with the majority.....” Joe trailed off, looking smug.

“HELLO” Kevin stated. “The majority is me, dad and Nick... you will loose.”

“Let's see about that....” Joe trailed off once more. “Mom, do you want the song on the album?'

“Yes... its a lovely song, I love it” she smiled still.

“Dani?”

“Most defiantly.”

“Ann...Annie?” he asked, her eyes were still boring into his, even though he had looked away a few times.

“What?” she asked, she must not have been paying attention, her eyes to fixed on him.

“Do you want the song on the album?” Joe asked, but he couldn't help but to smile at her.

“Ye..yes” she stuttered, looking away from him quick.

“There you have it... three angst you two sucker” Joe smirked.

“DAD....DAD WILL BE THREE ON OUR SIDE.... YOU F*CKING MORON” Nick then yelled.

“Nicholas.... how dare you talk like that to your brother” Denise scolded him.

“You didn't say anything to Joe when he said f*ck...” Nick trailed off, looking at his mother angry.

“I'm not afraid to put you over my knee, Nicholas... your attitude is appalling and I am ashamed of the way you have been acting lately.... that song WILL be on the album and I don't want another word” Denise said, calmly.

“But, mom....” Kevin trailed off.

“Not a word out of you either.... you've been acting just as foolish as, Nicholas” Denise told him.

“I agree” Danielle chimed in.

“Dani?” Kevin asked, shocked.

“Its true.... I love you, but you've been acting like a real turd....” Danielle trailed off.

“I'm getting dad” Nick then retorted, zooming out of the room, with Kevin at his heels.

“Oy... come on, Dani, were gonna have another argument” Denise stood up, Danielle doing the same, they both walked out of the room, Joe suddenly realized he was left alone....with Annie.

“Who do you thinks gonna win?” Joe asked, Annie's eyes were now looking at her own hands and he wished she would look back at him.

“Denise and Dani.... Denise can be scary when she wants to be” Annie muttered, not looking up once.

“Yeah I know... she's the one who forced me and....and your mother out of the tree...” Joe trailed off, he wasn't one to talk about Annie's mother, and he never liked the feeling when he did.

“What do you mean tree?”Annie looked up and looked at him, just what he wanted.

“One time we moved into the tree house in my backward... my dad, Kevin....your.... your grandparents..... all couldn't get us down... but my mom came at us like a bull, it was crazy she climbed up there and said she wasn't leaving till we came down.....”

“Why did you go up there anyway?” Annie eyes, here eyes locking with his again.

“She was angry with her...her parents... they were always really..really strict.... they were so pissed when they found out she was pregnant, they kicked her out, but she went to live with your dad, and that's why they ended up moving to Australia.”

“Whatever happened to them....my...her...her parents?”

“Your mother told me they died in a car accident, but I never thought that was true.... but when I got that call...saying that I was the one who....who was to have...uh... I mean... you know.... I thought that maybe she told the truth... but, they might still be out there somewhere.... I don't know.”

“Why would she lie?” Annie then asked, she liked hearing things about her parents, her time with them was so sort, it was nice to hear of their lives before her, or before she could remember.

“They never got along, like I said.... got into fights all the time.... maybe she just wanted to make sure that if...if...if anything ever happen to her, that you wouldn't go to them....” he trailed off, a bitter pain took over his stomach, just thinking about it.

“I wouldn't have wanted to go with anyone put you” she then stated, the feeling in his belly melted instantly at her words, a great warming feeling now filled him. He touched her hand softly, a great wait felt like it was lifted from his chest, he wanted to kiss her so badly again, or hold her tightly close to him. But suddenly yells filled the room and the door burst open, revealing yells of angry from his family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a few days.... I'm gonna try one more tonight.... but idk if it will happen... so anyway please comment!!!!!!