The Tracks of My Tears

If You Were Mine.

Image

The Tracks Of My Tears

Chapter Sixteen

Joe woke the next morning, feeling dazed, he was still on top of her, a random blanket barley covered their bottom halves. Annie sired and he kissed up her neck softly.

“Good morning, baby” he whispered in her ear, she didn't say anything, so he went on. “I can't believe we made love all night... and I still haven't had enough.”

She just looked up at him as he smirked. And once again he found himself thrusting slowly in and out. He left soft kisses where ever his lips found skin, he then pulled her as close to him as he could, their bodies melting together as he rocked slowly into her.

“If you were mine... I'd be your everything...and you'd be the only thing..... that I could ever want” he whispered in her ear, her breath got stuck in her throat.

“Joe.....” she breathed out, it took every once of power she had to push him away, their hips still connected. “Joe. We can't keep doing this.”

“Your right... you should ride me again” he stated, smirking.

“No.... I mean... we need to stop.... your....your getting married and....and...”

“Oh, No... not that....”

“I'm still underage, Denise and Danielle are never going to convince your dad and brothers of anything.... were only fooling ourselves.... and your getting married... and your cheating on her.”

“But I love you” his thrusts still didn't stop.

“I love you too, but we can't keep doing this...”

“You want me to marry Katie?” Joe then asked.

“I don't.... but you already asked her, you can't just back out like that.... that is wrong.... she loves you and she would be crushed....”

“But what about me and you?” Joe asked.

“I'm still underage.... its just going to happen again, your dad is going to freak out and maybe call the cops this time.... I love you to much to let you go to jail.”

His hips still didn't stop, they kept their slow but steady pace.

“I don't care about that.”

“I do... I was selfish last time... I wanted you and I didn't care what happen to you, but I rather see you with some ells then have everything ruined.”

They fell silent, just gazing at each other, they understood each other prefect now, not having to talk about it anymore. He suddenly jerked into her fast, making her gasp, he went faster and rougher, his hands gripped the couch cushions as he raised up and began to pound into her, making her whole body jerk and wither underneath him.

“Oh, Joe...Joe” she gasped, gripping his sides. No matter now many times they had made love in the past twelve hours every time felt amazing and every time she wanted more.

He looked down, his eyes fixed at a blank stair, he was set on getting her to scream just one more time, making her get to that high he knew he could get her to reach, just one more time, for he would never get to touch her like that again, and this time it was for sure, him and Katie would be married and he wasn't one to cheat on a wife, even though he would give up anything for Annie.

“Harder” she gasped, moving her legs apart more, he cussed at the new depth and slammed into her hard. Her eyes rolled back as he let his finger play with her soaked, burning clit, she shirked in pleasure as her walls clenched around him. He himself going off the deep end, their love mixed together in a sea of bliss, it took them a long time to regain normal thought.

When they did they heard a car pulling into the drive way, Joe's eyes got big, He was forced to get up, and find his clothes that were all around the room. They both dressed in a hurry.

“Who the hell is that?” Joe asked.

“I don't know...” she trailed off, feeling depressed now that their night was over, and there was no turning back. The front door opened and in walked Nick; carrying bags and looking rather annoyed.

“What the hell are you doing here?” he barked at Joe.

“I was looking for you.... no one tells me anything around here” Joe barked back.

“I missed my plane... cause Danielle almost killed me.”

“Good... I wish she would have finished the job” Annie stated. Both brothers look over at her and she just smiled.

“Your a bitch...” Nick trailed off, then left the room.

“I knew he'd leave the room” Annie then smiled. Joe smiled back, but it was a strained smile.

“I thought he was going to New York...”

“That's what he said... but I guess not....”

“So, its over now?” he suddenly asked, looking sad.

“Yeah...”

“Your amazing... and beautiful.... no one will ever make me feel the way you do” he then said.

“Wow... your not making this vary easy....” she trailed off, not looking at him.

“Katie wants to get married in June...” he then said.

“That's next mouth....”

“I know.”

“I guess I should get fitted for a brides maid dress then.”

“But... I don't have to ma....”

“Yes you do... we already talked about this.... its better if we just let it go...”

He just shook his head wildly, she smiled up at him, but wished she hadn't, his brown eyes were to big and bright to miss.

“I'll see you around then, Joe.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, another smutty chapter for ya... and their still not getting back together... boo I know... PLEASE COMMENT!!!