The Tracks of My Tears

Always together.

Image

The Tracks Of My Tears

Chapter Twenty Four

“You've messed a round this whole time... you should have told him last night” Danielle whisper yelled at her, Danielle had pulled her from the room with Katie who was getting her wedding dress on.

“I know... I just...I can't.”

“Your going to go find him right now and tell him.... or I will tell him for you.”

“But...”

“RIGHT NOW.”

“Dani...”

“March.”

“I feel bad for your future children” Annie yelled as she walked away.

“And I'd feel bad for yours when he or she's father doesn't even know about them” Danielle yelled back. Annie walked around looking for where Joe was getting ready, she almost couldn't breath, this was her last chance, she had no other alternative, she had to tell him. She saw Kevin and Nick leaving a room and thought that Joe must be in there, she waited till they walked away and then knocked on the door.

“Come in” his voice rang, she breathed in deep before opening the door, she saw him pacing back and froth, looking angry.

“If I call off the wedding its my choice Nick, Not yours.”

“What?” Annie asked, confused, he looked up and stopped in his tracks.

“I thought you were Nick and Kevin... they can't just butt out.”

“I have to tell you something” she stated, quick before she chickened out again.

“Make it quick.... I gotta get married in five minutes” he muttered, rolling his eyes.

“I....I don't know how to tell you” she looked down at her pink shoes.

“Just say it....” he trailed off.

“My mothers the one who wants me to tell you... I don't know if I would if she hadn’t...”

“Your...your mom is...”

“Dead, I know.... but I had this dream, she came into my room and told me to tell you that I'm...I'm” she closed her eyes tightly, wishing she would just get it over with. “That I'm pregnant.”

Nothing was said, she opened her eyes to see his mouth had fallen into an O shape.

“Your...your pregnant?” he gasped.

“Yes...” she trailed off, looking down again.

“And its mine?”

“Your the only man I've ever been with...so it have to be yours.”

“Oh wow...” he trailed off, he sat down on the little couch they had in the room and put his face in his hands.

“I'm sorry” she said without thinking.

“Why are you sorry?”

“I don't know... I just am.”

“You don't need to be sorry.... how long have you known?”

“A few weeks” she muttered.

“How come you didn't tell me sooner?”

“I wanted to tell you in person, but then it never worked out.”

She sat down next to him on the couch and a silence fell over them, it wasn't awkward it was just quiet.

“Your mom told you to tell me?” Joe then asked, breaking the silence.

“It was a dream... doe's my mom ever come into your dreams?”

“Yeah... she's normally yelling at me about stuff though” Joe smiled, running his fingers through his hair.

“Do I ever remind you of her?” Annie suddenly asked.

“Sometimes... the way you don't listen to me at all... she never listened to me... and other little things you do.”

“I guess I'm more like her now..huh?” Annie stated, pointing to her belly.

“She was a lot younger then you were” Joe looked up at her. Another silence filled the room, but it was peaceful just like the last, his eyes just kept looking at her, running over every inch of her face. A smile was soon back on his lips.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” she finally asked.

“I just didn't think I could love you anymore then I already did” he stated, his eyes fell to her stomach then found her green eyes once again. “I was wrong.”

A warm feeling spread through her, but all to suddenly he stood up.

“Where are you going?”

“I have to go do something....” he trailed off. “Don't leave, I'll be right back.”

He disappeared out of the door and rushed down the hall, he only had a few minutes to do this, but he had to do it. He knocked on the door he thought was the room, the door opened to reveal a red head in a white dress.

“Joe.... your don't suppose to see the bride before the....”

“Katie, we gotta talk.”

“Can't it wait?” she asked, shutting the door behind him.

“No.... it can't.”

“You want to call off the wedding don’t you?” she asked, turning around to look at him, they were alone in the room, Joe was vary happy for that.

“I...I....yes...” he trailed off, feeling guilty.

“I knew it.”

“I'm sorry its just that I...”

“Your in love with Annie.”

“How did you know?” Joe asked, shocked.

“I fallowed Annie out of my room last night and found her with you... I heard your whole conversation and you kissed her.... then everything started to make since.... for some reason you two either were together and broke up or never got together...”

“We were together but my family broke us up” Joe butted in.

“Yeah, then you kept mumbling things in your sleep and she told me she had slept with a older man... a lot older and...and I just put the pieces together.”

“Are you mad?” Joe asked, not meeting her eyes.

“No... who am I to stop true love?”

“I really do love her... and she's pregnant.”

“I'm sure you'll be a great dad...” Katie trailed off, pulling off her vial.

“Thank you....” Joe trailed off, Katie just smiled, but still looked sad. “Are you gonna be alright?”

“Oh, I'll be fine... this isn't the first time I was dumped on my wedding day... at least you had the balls to tell me you didn't want to marry me.”

“I'm really sorry” Joe said again, he pulled something out of his pocket and handed it to her.

“What's this?”

“It was our honeymoon package.... I was going to surprise you tonight... I was taking you to London... you said you haven't been there since you were a little girl so I thought it be nice.”

“Your sweet” she smiled again.

“I want you to take it and go, take whoever you want with you... and have a good time.”

“That's nice of you.”

“Its the least I could do.”

They stood there a few seconds not saying anything.

“I should go... I'll break it to the guest” he told her. She suddenly pulled him into a hug.

“ I hope you and Annie are happy together” she kissed his cheek lightly and pulled away.

“We will be” Joe smiled. After talking a few more minutes, and Joe telling her he's sorry about five more times he was walking down the hall again, he found the entrance to the main room and saw Kevin and Nick standing by where Danielle and his parents were sitting. He walked in, strutting right past his family without so much a word.

“What the hell?” Nick asked. He got to the stage and picked up a microphone.

“Hello” he said into it and his voice boomed through the place. “I just wanted to let everyone know that there's not going to be a wedding today.... as awesome as Katie Potter is I'm not in love with her... I'm in love with Annie Wilson... and I don't give a damn who knows it.”

His father suddenly stood up and looked more angry then ever, Joe looked right at him and Kevin and Nick when he talked next.

“We're going to be together...so get used to it, go on and call the cops... do whatever, no one will keep us apart anymore... oh and did I say she's pregnant?” Joe smiled at his mother who shrieked with happiness.

“You son of a bitch” Nick's voice rang through the room without a microphone.

“I forbid this from happening, she will not be having any baby in our house... and you two will never be together...“

“Put a sock in it Kevin(Sr.)” Denise pulled him back to his seat. By this time Annie had heard the noise from the room she was waiting for Joe in, she walked to the door and saw Joe yelling at his family, suddenly he was rushing to her, he pulled her close and kissed her lips softly.

“Have I told you how amazing you look in that dress?”

“No...” she trailed off.

“Well you do....now lets get the hell outta here.”

“But what about the wedding?” she asked as he pulled her out of the building and down the steps.

“Are you kidding me?” he turned around and looked at her. “Your having my baby... there's no way I'm marrying her.”

“But...but..”

“Don't worry about it, baby.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't really like the way this one came out..but he knows now... and he didn't marry her... ya happy??

Please comment!!!!