The Tracks of My Tears

Heart.

Image

The Tracks Of My Tears

Chapter Six

“Were getting married!” Katie shouted as they sat at another family dinner, suddenly Annie jumped up, her chair falling over, she rushed out of the room as fast as lighting, Joe suddenly felt guilty, he watched the arch way, hoping maybe she would come back.

Nick rolled his eyes standing up, knowing in about five seconds his mother was going to tell him to go see where Annie went, so instead of waiting, he left his warm food to go find her, he found her in the bathroom, sitting on the cold floor, her knees pulled to her chest. She was sobbing heavily into her shirt, he slide down the wall next to her and rubbed his hand up and down her back.

“He sucks....” he trailed off.

“Shut up...”

“What?” he asked. “I was agreeing with you.... I don't know what the hell he is thinking marrying her.”

Suddenly Annie's crying got louder, he pulled her arms away from her knees and made her head fall onto his shoulder, he didn't know how to comfort her, he often told her off about her feelings for his brother, but at that moment he didn't think yelling at her to get over him was going to do anything but make her cry more.

“He...he said one day we could get ba..back together...now..now he's getting...getting married” she cried. “Its over..its really over now...”

Listening to her go on and on made him feel a little misty eyed, he tried to block the thoughts of guilt, maybe if he would have kept his mouth shut... or maybe if he would have said something when she kissed him in the hospital, he knew what it was like to be in love even though he hadn't had a girlfriend in forever.

Neither of them knew how long they sat there, Annie's tears soaked through his new shirt, but he wouldn't say anything that till she felt better. As days past Annie stayed in her room most of the time, only coming out to go to the bathroom, she was acting as if they had broken up all over again, and it felt like it too. She was forced to come out on another family dinner, she sat there giving Joe the evil eye, she didn't even care anymore, she wanted to reach over the table and punch him in the face.

“So, I was thinking...” Katie trailed off. “I don't have vary many good friends and since your Joe's god daughter, I was wondering if you would be my maid of honer... I know, that’s weird to ask right now, we hardly know each other, but I'm sure we will be friends by the time the wedding comes about.”

Both Annie and Joe's mouths were shaped into an O, both staring at Katie like she was a alien.

“I think it would be sweet.... don't you think so, Joe?” Katie asked.

“Uh....Uh.... that is kinda important to the bride.... um, are you sure you want...want her....” he trailed off, at a lose for words.

“Yes, like I said I don't have vary many friends here..... my aunt is a bitter old women and never let me go to school, said it as evil, so I have no good friends I could see doing the job.”

“Holy shit...” Nick breathed out, trying not to lough.

“Annie would love to do it” Denise then said suddenly as Annie was about to tell both Joe and Annie off.

“Oh... I can't wait” Katie smiled , the rest of dinner Joe and Annie didn't speak to anyone, and once dinner was over both Joe and Annie left the room, going their own ways of course, Joe going outside and Annie running up to her room.

Annie lay down on her bed, breathing heavy with anger, like hell she was going to be that bitches brides maid... NEVER, suddenly she heard something at the window, she sat up and heard a CRACK. She walked over to the window and pulled it open.

“ANNIE..”

“WHAT THE F*CK DO YOOOU WANT?”

“I...I....I don't know what the hell she's doing” Joe said, he somehow found away to climb up the tree that was right next to her window, he almost fell when he made it to the top. She grabbed his arm that was being waved around in fright, she pulled him into her window, then ran over to her door and locked it.

“Why are you sneaking into my room?” she asked, her voice in a rushed tone.

“I just wanted to talk to you.”

“So you shimmy up a tree?” she barked. “My life is f*cked.”

He sighed and looked at her bed, it was just a few weeks ago that he saw her and Nick on it, and it had been mouths since he had ended their relationship, making love to her one last time, keeping that nice thought in his mind he took a seat on her bed and she frowned at him.

“If someone finds you up here..”

“Whatever....”

“Leave.”

“Why are you being so mean to me?” he asked.

“I hate you...”

“What I do you to you?” he gasped.

“Oh.... nothing... nothing at all.”

“Well you got Nick now...”

“What the hell do you mean by that?”

“YOU AND NICK...”

“Oh, I forgot... you thought we were having sex... well, were not.”

“Your not?” Joe asked, suddenly jumping up.

“Hell no... are you crazy?” Annie barked once more. “He's like half the reason we broke up... I would NEVER even think of touching him... he's lucky I don....”

Suddenly she was stopped by two lips meeting hers. She gasped, but she couldn't help but kiss him back, she missed those lips so badly. He pushed her down onto her bed, flashes of the night they made love for the last time flickered in her eyes, she closed them tightly, she had forgotten how amazing it was just to kiss him. His tongue ran along her bottom lip and she opened her mouth right away, their tongues didn't fight for dominance, it was his right away, as his hands slipped up the back of her shirt, his lips slipped off hers and onto her neck, he remember right away where her sweet stop was and began to bite on it.

She hadn't felt that good in ages, she missed him so much, and that's why it took everything she had to say what she needed to say.

“Joe..Joe, your girl.... your fiancee is downstairs right now.... and... and we can't be up here... doing this.”

He ground his hips into hers, her head flew back, but her brain was still telling her to stop. Her heart said yes but her brain said no, somehow she found the strength to push him off, he fell onto the floor making a loud thud, she got up way quicker then he did, fixing her shirt.

“What the hell, baby?” he looked a bit pissed off now.

“DON'T CALL ME THAT... AND GET THE F*CK OUT... I'M NOT GOING TO BE YOUR PLAY TOY AGAIN.”

“But... Annie, you know I....”

“If you ever loved me... you wouldn't be getting married, you would be feeling the same f*cking things I've been feeling since the day you walked out of the door... and not trotting off with some bitch.”

Joe looked at her hurt, and then walked out of her bedroom door not saying another word, he bound to be asked why he came down the stairs when he left going outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK... SOO PLEASE COMMENT!!!

I'm rushing this along a bit... ;\