The Past Hurts

Before school

I stared at the beautiful yellow Lamborghini as it pulled to a stop in front of my house. Alice, Jasper, and Jacob were sitting in it.

"This is your car?" I awed over to the beautiful car.

"Yup. You like?" Alice asked. God, how rich were these Cullens?

"Uh yea! It's amazing!" I smiled.

"Great. Because this is what you'll be riding to school in for a while." She smiled smugly.

"What do you mean?" I asked getting into the back by Jasper. Jacob sat in the front, beside Alice.

"Well, you're our friend and I can't let you walk to school. So, I'll be driving you from now on." She said. I just smiled back at her.

"Umm how are you today?" Jasper asked. I looked over at him and saw him sitting really close to the car door.

"Fine." I said. Was he trying to sit as far away from me as possible? No sooner did I think that, did he scoot towards me.

"I apologize in advance for Alice's driving." He said. I looked at him confused before I felt myself slam into the back of the seat, as the car screeched out of my drive way. Alice was driving way over the speed limit, but she somehow managed to avoid getting in an accident.

"I told you she drives fast." Jasper said as we finally pulled into Fork's High parking lot.

"Yea, you weren't kidding." I chuckled.

"Trinity!" I looked up and saw Cain waving from across the parking lot. One of his friends pushed him playfully. Cain just glared at him before running towards me.

"I have to go Trinity." Jasper said quickly.

"What? A-are you sure?" I asked not wanting him to go. He smiled down at me for a moment.

"I'll see you in class." He said before taking off. I sighed and turned back around to see Cain come to a stop in front of me.

"Hey Cain." I said. I wasn't afraid to look at him. Usually I only had one vision about someone and then I don't have any more.

"You took off so quickly yesterday and I didn't see you again. Did you find your classes ok?"

"Uh yea. Sorry about that by the way. I wasn't really feeling all the good."

"Yea, you looked extremely pale when you left."

"Was there something you needed?" I asked trying not to sound bitchy.

"I just wanted to invite you to sit at our table for lunch. I was going to ask you yesterday, but Alice got to you before I could ask you." He said sheepishly.

"Um thanks, but they already asked me to sit with them today. Maybe some other time?"

"Sure." He nodded.

"Great. I have to go. I'll see you later Cain." I turned around and walked to my locker. After I got everrything out of my locker, I closed the door, and jumped in surprise when I saw Jasper standing there.

"Geeze, give me a heart attack why don't you." I glared at him playfully.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"It's ok."

"What'd Cain want?" He asked as we started to walk to class.

"Just to see if I want to sit with him at lunch."

"What'd you say?"

"I told him I was sitting with you guys."

"You should sit with him." He said suddenly.

"What?" I stopped and stared at him.

"I mean, he's a good kid. You'll like him as a friend." He said quickly.

"You don't want me to sit with you?"

"That's not it."

"It's fine Jasper. If you don't want me to, then say so. I'm used to it." I shrugged.

"That's not what I meant."

"What did you mean then?"

"I just meant that... he wants to be your friend and I think you should let him."

"I can choose my friends. I never said I wasn't his friend anyways. Jasper, don't try to spare my feelings. It just hurts more. You don't want me sitting with you, so I won't. I'll see you later." I walked into the classroom and took my seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/subscribe :)