Status: Completed

Breaking Their Hold

Matt's Cryptic Warning

“You’re in a good mood,” Matt observed, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest.

We were alone for the first time all day. Brian, Jimmy, Johnny, and Zacky had left after another hour of practice. They had some family obligations to deal with but were coming back later to watch movies.

I shrugged. “It’s been a good day.” Opening my suitcase, I began pulling out clothes.

“You and Brian…”

I glanced at him, hoping my face gave nothing away. “What?”

“Did you guys make up?”

I nodded. “Yeah. We talked about…everything.”

“That’s good,” Matt said.

Something in his voice made me stop and really look at him. “Are you okay?”

“Of course.”

I could tell he had something else on his mind, so I waited. A full minute passed before he spoke again. “You like him. A lot.” His eyes met mine. “Don’t you?”

“Yeah, I do.”

“He likes you, too.”

I smiled. “I know.”

Matt opened his mouth, changed his mind, closed it. Then he said, “Just…be careful, okay?”

Confused, I could only nod.

“I’m gonna go call my dad.” Matt disappeared into the hallway.

I frowned. Did Matt know what Brian and I had done barely two hours ago on his family’s sofa?

No, I assured myself. How could he?

We hadn’t exactly been careful. Or quiet, I thought, remembering how I’d screamed with that first hard thrust. And changing shorts had been the same as stamping “Freshly Fucked” on my forehead.

So what if they know? I’d had a crush on Brian from the beginning and his friends had immediately picked up on it. Having sex with him wasn’t a big deal. But…

”Be careful,” Matt had said.

Just friendly advice, or something more?

My cell rang, interrupting my musings. Distracted, I picked it up. “Hello?”

“Hey, beautiful. What are you doing?”

My smile was wide and automatic. “Trying to decide what to wear tonight.”

“May I suggest you wear nothing?”

“I’ll take it into consideration.”

“Really?”

“No.”

“Damn.”

I giggled.

“Don’t laugh. Tease.”

“I wasn’t teasing this afternoon, was I?”

Brian made a soft noise deep in his throat. “Don’t remind me. I might come in and fuck you in front of everyone.”

“It’s not like they don’t already know.”

“Matt might,” Brian said consideringly. “The others are oblivious, though. Trust me.”

“Okay.”

“Is there a reason you don’t want them to know?”

“It’s not that I don’t want them to know. It’s just…” I trailed off, unsure how to finish the sentence.

“It doesn’t matter. I’m not going to tell. You can if and when you want to.”

“Thanks, Bri.”

“No problem. The guys and I will be there in about an hour.”

“See you then.”

*****

I dressed as I always did around them, as if I didn’t care. Admittedly, my top was tighter and lower cut than normal, and the sweats rode dangerously low on my hips, leaving a wide expanse of flat stomach exposed. If Matt noticed the differences, he gave no sign.

Jimmy was first through the door. He took one look at me and whistled. “Damn, sunshine! Are you trying to kill us?”

Brian was right behind him. His dark eyes ran slowly down my body. He brushed past me, breathing “tease” in my ear as he did so. I bit my lip to stop a smile.

“So this is what you sleep in,” Zacky said. “I like it.”

“Actually, I sleep naked,” I shot back playfully.

Something flickered in Brian’s eyes.

“You do not!” Jimmy disputed. “I’ve slept with you, remember?”

“I sleep naked most of the time,” I amended.

Jimmy and Johnny stared at me. Zacky shook his head. “You just gave them a visual to jack off to.”

“Just don’t do it in my house,” Matt said.

Brian and I exchanged a quick glance. “What are we watching?” I asked, facing Matt.

“I don’t care. You guys pick something.”

Jimmy and Johnny raced to the living room. The rest of us followed at a more leisurely pace.

“Ha!” Jimmy exclaimed triumphantly, knocking Johnny on his ass as the other man attempted to put in a movie. Jimmy hurriedly shoved in the movie he’d chosen--Fright Night.

Johnny pouted for a second, then scrambled to his feet. “Fine! You won that battle. But I get to cuddle with Jordan.” And he dove onto the sofa, where I’d just sat down.

Jimmy lifted a shoulder. “Big deal. I’ve slept with her.”

Johnny stuck his tongue out at Jimmy and Jimmy flipped him off.

I rolled my eyes. “You guys need girlfriends. I mean, REALLY bad.”

Matt, Zacky, and Brian chuckled.

All of the lights were turned off. Matt sat at one end of the sofa; Johnny and I stretched out at the opposite end. Jimmy claimed the recliner, leaving Zacky and Brian resigned to the floor.

We made it through Fright Night and decided on Invasion of the Body Snatchers next. Matt went to bed after only forty-five minutes of the second movie. I could hear Johnny snoring softly behind me.

When the movie ended, Zacky stepped outside for a smoke and Jimmy accompanied him. I wondered if Brian was awake.

As if in answer to my unspoken question, Brian sat up. “Jordan, are you awake?”

“Yeah.”

“Good.” He stood up. “Come with me.”

I carefully extricated myself from Johnny’s arms and got to my feet. Brian tugged me out of the living room.

“Where are we going?” I inquired.

“Your bedroom.”

“Bri, we can’t—“

He silenced me with a long kiss. “We can’t what?” he said once he drew back.

My body was starting to burn, to crave him. I closed my eyes, steadying myself. “You know good and damn well what.”

He nuzzled my neck. “But wasn’t it fun?”

I let out a little sigh. “Yeah.”

“Then why can’t we?”

I bit my lip. “Well…don’t you feel at least a little weird about having sex in Matt’s house? Johnny is in there sleeping on our bodily fluids.”

Brian laughed.

“It’s not funny!” I hissed, swatting at him.

He caught my wrist. “Calm down. We’re not going to your bedroom to fuck. I’m going to teach you something.”

“What are you going to teach me?” I queried as he led me to the guest room.

He shut the door behind us. Smirking, he cupped my face in his hands. He traced my lips with his thumb. “I’m going to teach you a new way to use this lovely mouth.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm. What did Matt's warning mean?

And you know I have to have Jordan and Brian go through their "we can't keep our hands off of each other" phase. Don't worry, though. It won't get TOO sickeningly sweet, I promise.

You guys know the drill....5 comments for the next update.

Thanks to ALL of my readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!