Status: New Story- Complete

Imprinted on My Heart

Chapter 21

Maeve’s POV

The war is upon us.

Alex had healed and I had gotten my strength back before we went back to training for a couple of days and now we are about to go to war in a couple of hours.

Adolf took me from the crowd of people who were gathered in Gabe’s house which was right next door to Alex’s place; it was the best place to be really as there was a lot of room.

He pulled me into a quiet space and looked down at me sadly
“Are you ready?” he asked, I took a deep breath and nodded, giving him a reassuring smile
“I’m fine, ready and prepared” I told him, he nodded and placed a hand on my shoulder, giving me a small squeeze
“I just want to say how thankful I am that you came into our lives and made my son happier” he said quietly, I chuckled lightly
“you’re trying to make me cry Adolf” I said, he chuckled as well before smiling at me
“call me Dad” he offered. A grin came to my face and I nodded
“Dad” he smiled before letting me go
“you go and spend time with everyone before the fight” he said, I nodded and turned and walked from the room, feeling sad all of a sudden.

I walked out into the main room and my eyes immediately found Alex, where he was stood speaking to Brice about something.

I walked over and placed a hand on his back. He turned to look down at me, seeing the look on my face he said parting words to Brice before turning to me and wrapping his arms around me
“What’s up?” he asked, I looked around and whispered
“is there somewhere quiet to go?” I asked, he nodded and took my hand, leading me through the throngs and out of the house over to his own.

Closing the front door behind him he turned to me and asked
“what’s up?” I sighed and placed a hand over his heart, looking into his eyes
“I love you” I told him, his face turned serious and he nodded
“I love you too” we stared at one another for a moment before coming together in a heated kiss.

My hands threaded into his hair, tugging slightly, while his hands roamed my curves around my back lifting my t-shirt slightly to expose skin as he went.

My t-shirt was lifted over my head, making us stop kissing for seconds before his lips were back on my own, hungrily devouring me.

I ripped his shirt open, the buttons flying off as I exposed as much of his skin as I could get to, running my hands along his muscular chest and abs. He groaned in appreciation before stooping slightly to wrap his arms around my buttocks and lifting me up before walking up the stairs and into his room.

He kicked the door closed behind us and placed me back on my feet. His lips moved from my own to run down my neck, licking and nipping as he went. I moaned at the feeling of pleasure from that one act and I felt a smirk curve his lips before he reached down to un-button my jeans.

Alex’s POV

I couldn’t get enough of her, the taste, scent, feel of her was all driving me crazy with need. I loved the little moans she let out; they proved to drive me further with lust.

I ripped the jeans down her legs and she stepped out of them before popping the button on my own. I ripped them from myself before grabbing her up again and kissing her.

I pushed her backwards until she hit a wall and moved forwards to pin her in place. She gasped as my hard shaft dug into her stomach as I held her there. She looked up at me with lust filled eyes and reached up to grab my jaw and pulls me down into another heated kiss.

I rumbled in appreciation and reached around to unhook her bra and throw it somewhere in the room, not really caring. I pulled away from her sinful lips and trailed kisses down her neck
“tell me you love me” I growled, she moaned and I nipped her skin lightly “tell me” I demanded
“I love you forever” she moaned out. I growled in satisfaction this time and took a nipple in my mouth. She cried out and arched her back, forcing the small rosy nub further into my mouth. I suckled there for a moment before reaching up and massaging the other breast, making sure to give her all of my attention.

Her head thrashed from side to side and she tugged at my hair
“please Alex, I need you now” she sobbed. I let the nipple go and stood back up, looming over her small frame. Pressing my pelvis to hers I rubbed lightly making her squirm and moan before lifting her eyes to my face. I saw the desperation, lust, love and need there and found myself let go of all sanity.

I grabbed her up and turned to throw her onto the bed. She had barely settled when I was on top of her, pulling my boxers off and kissing down her stomach. She groaned and clutched at my shoulder
“Alex” she sighed, I looked up at her and dipped my tongue into her belly button, she squirmed and I reached to rip her panties off before leaning down to inhale her.

God she smelled so good, spicy and hot. Only Maeve could do this to me, only Maeve could make me this wild and out of control, fill me with so much lust I could barely keep myself from just taking her where ever we were and in front of everyone there.

I looked up at her from between her thighs to see her looking at me in anticipation
“are you ready darling?” I drawled, her hips wriggled slightly
“Please” she begged once more, so prettily. I smirked
“we’re nearly there” I promised before dipping my head down and taking one long lick and sinking my tongue into her. She screamed and her hips rose from the bed, sobs escaping her mouth as she clutched at my shoulders; not knowing whether to bring me closer or pull me away as I felt the ripples of pleasure move through her.

I had dreamed of this for nights, wanted her for so long and now I groaned as I felt her have her first orgasm with me, her sheath rippling around my tongue as I lapped up the juices that flowed from her.

Rising above her I took my shaft in my hand and guided it to her, looking into her eyes I saw she was dazed from the pleasure she just received. I smirked
“ready now?” I asked, her eyes cleared and she nodded, reaching up to pull me closer.

I drove into her hard, moving through her tight folds until I was as deep as I could get. She was scorching, so hot I thought that I could burn from the heat. Her muscles were still rippling from pleasure as I pulled in and out of her warmth, finding a rhythm that had me thrusting deep into her, stroking against sensitive nerves.

She squirmed and groaned from the added feelings. Her head thrown back as her nails dug into my sides and her breasts bounced with my thrusts, the sight so inviting I had to dip down to take one in my mouth making her sheath clamp down tighter.

I groaned and pulled my lips from the rosy nub to look at where our bodies joined, look at the sight as I drove in and out of her at a fast pace.

Maeve came again with a scream and her sheath pulsed around me but I gritted my teeth, determined to have more time with her.

She groaned and moved to thrust her hips in time with me
“please Alex” she moaned, wanting me to find the same pleasure as her. I shook my head
“more” I growled; she groaned and threw her head from side to side, desperate from the sensations ripping through her.

I couldn’t get enough of her, her tight wet heat, the sweat dripping between her breasts and the heaving of them as she breathed heavily, exerting herself.

I thrust hard, as hard as I dared to bring her to another climax, this time her mouth just opened in a silent ‘O’ before she reached up and pulled me into a desperate kiss. I knew she wanted us together and didn’t want the pleasure to end but she also knew it had to.

I thrust deeply a couple more times before letting go, erupting into her. The thrusts slowed until stopping and I just lay over her, holding myself up on my elbows as I rested my head on her shoulder.

She reached up and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, bringing me closer to her and I let myself fall slightly so I could rest there
“god I love you” I whispered
“I love you too Alex, you’re my world” she said softly before kissing my shoulder.

We managed to pull ourselves from the bed and get into the shower, cleaning off and having another kiss before dressing and walking to the door.

Stopping her just before walking out I looked down at her
“we’re going to make it through” I told her, she smiled
“hey I’m more than willing to live if it means more of that” she teased, I smiled which is what she was after and leant down to kiss her before we clasped hands and walked out of the house, back to Gabe’s.