Status: Fin.

Just the Way You Are

Seven

Eve's eyes burst open and she took a deep breath of the cool air that surrounded her. She exhaled bit by bit and tried to calm her nerves.

She had a nightmare that she hadn't had in a while. It was a dream about Eve becoming unlikeable again, becoming shunned from society again... becoming fat again.

Eve sat up in her temporary bed and ran a hand through her hair, moving the strands out of her face. Looking over at the window, she saw the sun slowly lifting itself above the wall of trees, the sky a multitude of colors going from a dark blue, to purple, pink, and finally to a calming orange.

Eve looked down at her stomach and thought she saw a bit of pudginess that shouldn't have been there. She mentally cursed herself for eating so much last night at dinner.

What was she thinking...?!

If she let herself go... there was no telling what would happen. She could lose her job or get heavy again. Both of those options were bad, though the second one seemed to worry Eve the most.

Eve looked over at the Hello Kitty alarm clock that sat upon the nightstand and saw it was going to become six o'clock in the morning exactly, and she scooted herself off the bed and towards the dresser to get some fresh clothes. She grabbed some jeans and a regular t-shirt before walking out of her room and into the bathroom for a shower.

As Eve cleansed herself, she could only keep her eyes on her stomach. She ran a hand up and down to feel for a bump that might have grown overnight as she slept. When Eve didn't feel anything, she felt a bit more confident, however she poked herself and saw that her finger went a bit farther than usual in and her heart began to race with panic.

Eve had over eaten.

She was headed towards obesity again, and she was going to lose everything.

Eve ended the shower after rinsing the suds off of her body, and got dressed, praying to God that her pants and shirt would fit. Thankfully, they did, and Eve walked out of the bathroom.

Eve had thought about throwing up before she left, but decided against it thinking that Billy and Jacob could be waking up at any moment. She didn't want to make them worry or think differently of her. Instead, she came to the conclusion that throwing up when they both went to sleep would be a wiser idea.

Eve placed her dirty clothes into her suitcase and saw something move from outside the window. She saw a shirtless Jacob jogging from the woods into the house and she began to wonder what he could've been doing out there, especially since it was only six-thirty in the morning, let alone why he was shirtless. Although, she couldn't complain, seeing him shirtless was... well, hot.

Eve shook her head. She couldn't believe those kinds of thoughts were going through her head. She had only met Jacob yesterday and here she was drooling over his body figure...

She heard his heavy footsteps make their way down the hallway and into the bathroom, the water running soon after.

I should make them breakfast. Eve concluded. I should at least try to help out since they're letting me stay here.

Eve crept out of the room and down the hallway towards the kitchen. She got out the necessary ingredients from the fridge and put a large pan onto the stove, heating it up with a twist of the knob. Eve decided to make omelets for Jacob and Billy, and so she began to whisk the eggs in a bowl.

A few minutes passed before Billy wheeled himself into the kitchen, nose high in the air as he steered himself towards the table. "Good morning, Eve," he greeted. "Smells good in here, what are you making?"

"Morning Billy, I'm making you and Jacob some omelets for breakfast." Eve replied with a small smile, flipping over the omelet to reveal one side as a nice, golden-brown color.

"That's very nice of you, thank you." He smiled. "None for yourself, though?"

"I had one before you came in." Eve lied smoothly. Eve grabbed a plate from the shelf and put the meal onto it, placing it in front of Billy with a fork. "Anything you want to drink?"

"Water would be fine, thanks."

Eve grabbed a clear glass and filled it to the near brim with water, giving it back to Billy who thanked her. Eve then returned to the stove where she began to make Jacob's omelet.

"Damn, what smells good?" Jacob walked next to Eve and looked over her shoulders. "Ooh, can you make me one?"

"This one is for you." She responded. "Is there anything else you want on it?"

"Nah, this is good, thanks."

A few minutes later, a car honked twice from the front yard. "And that'll be Charlie." Billy sighed, rolling himself away from the table. "I'll see you both later, Charlie and I are going fishing. And thanks for the breakfast, Eve, it was delicious."

"You're welcome, Billy."

Jacob helped his dad out of the house and came back in a few moments later. Eve got a plate and served Jacob, and handing him his desired drink of orange juice. Eve cleaned up the counter and began to wash Billy's cup, plate and fork, putting them into the cabinets after drying them off with a dish towel. She took a seat at the table across from Jacob and got out her cell phone, using the internet to search for a place to rent a car.

"This is amazing." Jacob declared after washing the food that was in his mouth down with OJ. "Really. You could give Emily a run for her money."

Eve gave him a flattered smile. "Thanks, I think I get it from my mom, but I still have a long way to go before I'm even half as good as her. She's incredible with food." She stated, soon looking back down at her phone.

"What are you doing on your phone?" Jacob inquired.

"Looking for a place to rent a car at. I can't have you driving me everywhere."

Jacob looked hurt, he wondered why she had come to such a conclusion. "Why not?"

She looked back up at him and smiled weakly. "I don't want to waste your time, I mean, you probably have a lot of things to do and being cooped up in a hospital for hours isn't exactly... exciting." She explained. "Plus I might have to go driving places and that would mean you'd waste a lot of gas. I can't have you doing all this for me. It's way too much to ask for."

"It's fine, Eve, really. I like driving you places."

"I'd still feel better with a car of my own."

Jacob sighed out an "Alright" and continued eating, his mood a bit down because of Eve's desire for her own form or transportation. He knew that she didn't mean anything by it, however it still hurt him.

After he finished eating, Eve got his plate and began to wash it, Jacob drying it and putting it onto the shelf afterwords.

"You want to go to the hospital right now?" Jacob asked.

"Yes, please. Will you take me?" She replied, putting emphasis on the 'you' to try and make him feel better for their earlier debate.

He could only smile and grab his keys. "Anytime."

They both walked out of the house and got into his Rabbit, soon traveling down the road towards Forks General Hospital. As they were passing by Eve's home, they saw a girl with a head of blond hair that Eve could never mistake.

"Can you pull over?" She asked. Jacob nodded and did so. Eve jumped out of the car and crossed the street hurriedly. "Dylan?" She called.

The blond spun around, smiling when she saw Eve. "Eve!" She cried. "I've missed you so much!"

The two of them met each other halfway and engulfed one another with a hug. Jacob got out of the car and leaned on it, watching the reunion with interest.

"What are you doing here?" Eve asked, the smile never leaving her lips.

Dylan pulled away from Eve and smiled. "Well, I heard about what dad did and I got really pissed off at him. I mean, what a dickhead. Anyways, so when he wasn't in his office, I looked around and found this address. It said 'Darla and Eve' so I just packed my things and had a road trip up here." She explained. "And by the way, I'm so not having a road trip back. Those Gas Station toilets... absolute horror." She shuddered dramatically and Eve chuckled at Dylan.

"Thanks so much for coming up here, Dyl," Eve sighed, recapturing her sister in a hug. "It really means a lot to know you care."

"Of course I care," She scoffed, and pulled away from the hug. "You're my baby sister, I can't let anything happen to you."

"You're only older by a month, mind you." Eve mumbled.

Dylan rolled her eyes. "Doesn't mean anything to me." She smiled.

"C'mon, I want you to meet someone," Eve began, and walked with her in Jacob's direction.

"Oh, I got this, Eve, don't worry." Dylan said, and walked faster over to Jacob. "You!" She shouted, pointing her finger at him accusingly. "I want your name, blood type, social security number, and what you intend to do with and to my sister!"

"Dylan, what are you doing?" Eve hissed at her, a mild blush making it's way onto her cheeks.

"Don't worry Eve, saw this on a T.V. show once." Dylan grinned. "It'll make him want you even more." She winked, acting like Jacob wasn't even there, and then turned to face the boy. "Well? Get on with it."

Jacob went to open his mouth and Eve stopped him. "You don't need to say anything Jacob, it's fine."

"Eve, your chances just went to great to none, what are you doing?" Dylan questioned. "Okay, maybe if I use another line, then we can reel him back in...!"

"No!" Eve shouted, making Dylan jump. "No more lines... please."

"Fine, no more lines, but you didn't have to shout you know."

Eve turned around to face Jacob and gave him a smile. "Jacob, this is Dylan Saunders, my stepsister. Dylan, this is Jacob Black, a really great new friend of mine."

Dylan eyed him over a few times before giving a quick nod. "Nice to meet you, just make sure that you don't harm my sister in any way and we'll be fine. I can be a bitch and this bitch has a very sharp set of claws." She held up her hands that looked like they had just been manicured and Dylan smiled. "I've got my eye on you... bud."

Eve didn't even want to look up at Jacob's facial expression, and so she covered her eyes with her hand, however, she couldn't control the smile that was on her lips. Dylan was definitely something else. Finally she removed her hand to see Jacob looking like he wanted to bust out laughing, and Dylan looking her French tip nails over for any imperfections.

"Dylan, where's the car, and which one did you bring?" Eve questioned, trying to change the subject.

Dylan looked up from her fingers and pointed across the street. "The Yukon." She answered.

Eve turned around to see the black GMC Yukon Denali Hybrid sitting parked next to the house. She didn't know how she didn't see it before with it's large build.

"I needed the room for my bags." Dylan stated.

Eve saw Jacob's eye twitch and she held back her laughter. He didn't know how big of a diva Dylan could be...

Jacob cleared his throat. "So what did you want to do now, Eve? Did you still want to go to the hospital or did you want to spend some time with Dylan?"

Eve looked back at Jacob. "Both." She answered. "Dylan, you're coming with Jacob and I to the hospital to see my mom."

Dylan nodded. "I think we should take the Yukon." She stated, turning to face Jacob. "No offense, but I'd rather travel in something more... modern. Just saying." With that, Dylan walked towards the car and got into the back seat of the GMC.

"Sorry about Dylan, she doesn't mean anything by it." Eve apologized on behalf of her sister. "She's just... a really big diva."

"I kinda figured that," He chuckled. "It's fine... I guess. You'll have to make up for it later though." He winked.

"Me? Why me?"

"Just because." He answered.

Eve rolled her eyes, biting down on her tongue to hide the large smile that so desperately wanted to burst out. "Fine," she sighed. "Here, you can drive. I'm more of a compact car kinda person."

He took the keys into his grasp and they both walked over to the car, getting in and soon getting back on the road towards Forks General. They arrived within a good five minutes or so and headed inside the large building.

They were handed passes and the three of them walked down the familiar hallway towards Darla's room.

"Eve, Jacob."

They both turned to find Doctor Cullen rushing towards them. "I was just about to phone you right now." He smiled. "The member from the UCLA Medical Center just arrived right now as well and he'll be examining your mother's tumor today. However, they'll be needing to run a few extra tests for confirmation so I'm afraid that your mother will be unavailable today for visitors. I'm sorry."

Eve was happy, but also saddened by the news. She had been really looking forward to seeing her mom again since she had fallen asleep yesterday during her visit. Eve knew that this was for the best though, and so she nodded and smiled. "Alright, thank you so much for calling them again, Doctor Cullen. If you can, please let my mom know that I wanted to see her today."

He nodded. "I most certainly will, Eve."

"Can we visit tomorrow?"

"If all goes as planned today, then yes. If not, I'll make sure to call you."

"Thanks again, Doctor Cullen."

He simply nodded, saying a quick goodbye seeing as the intercom went off paging him for an emergency. The three of them exited the hospital and got back into the car, heading back towards La Push.

Eve stared out her window and noticed that small beams of light were making their way through the white puffy clouds in the sky. It was a much better improvement than yesterday's gloomy atmosphere.

"So what now?" Jacob inquired.

Eve thought for a moment, and she had an idea. "Do you have anything to do today?" She asked.

Jacob shook his head. "Nope, nothing."

"Would you... maybe, wanna help me clean up my house?" She asked quietly. "It's a mess; the paint's chipping, the grass is wild, and the plastic wrap in that window won't survive another storm." She looked over at him and flashed a smile. "Would you please be my handyman?"

Jacob grinned. "I'll call Embry over to help." He stated, getting out his phone with one hand while using his other to steer. The phone call seemed to be a success when Jacob told him Eve's home address.

They arrived at the house in less then ten minutes and saw another tanned boy sitting upon the front porch, playing with his hands, looking bored. He was shirtless, exposing his few abs, and wore some denim shorts. He was almost like Jacob in a way, except his cropped black hair was shorter and his eyes seemed more tame and lonely than Jacob's that were full of life and purpose.

"Hey Embry!" Jacob called.

The boy looked up and smiled, walking over to greet him. "Hey Jake, what took so long?"

"Nothing, you just got here early." He retorted. "Anyways, you remember Eve from last night, right?"

"Yea, nice to see you again, Eve." He smiled. "Sorry I wasn't talkative to you last night, I was just tired. I had a long day."

"It's fine, don't worry about it, so did I." She spoke softly, dismissing the matter.

A few leaves crunched from behind and they all turned to see Dylan finally getting out from the car and approaching the three of them. Her dazzling green eyes that contained specs of hazel looked up at Embry, and their eyes connected. A sort of new energy erupted around them all, but mostly Dylan and Embry. Dylan couldn't believe her eyes, neither could Embry. They were both in awe of each other.

Eve looked at the both of them, Dylan was biting her lip, almost in a teasing manner, but Eve knew her enough to tell that Dylan was crushing on Embry... hard. That was rare for Dylan. She wasn't the one to fall for people, it was usually the other way around. Eve's eyes went to Embry and saw that his eyes were wide with shock and admiration, and he was licking his lips hungrily.

"Um... Embry, this is Dylan, my older stepsister." She introduced. "Dylan, this is Embry."

"Hi, nice to..." They both began, but paused once they noticed they said it in unison. "Sorry."

Eve thought it was cute how they were both fumbling over their words for the next few seconds. She couldn't believe that Dylan was blushing madly with embarrassment.

"So what were we going to do?" Dylan turned to Eve, immediately changing the subject.

"Well, um, the paint needs a new coat. The grass needs to be mowed. The window needs to be fixed." Eve answered. "We'll just fix it all as we go along, I guess."

"Cool, do you want to go get the paint right now?" Jacob turned to Eve.

"Yea, sounds good, maybe we could get a few other things as well." She nodded. "Embry, Dylan, why don't you both stay here?" Eve suggested. "The lawn mower is in the shed out back and you could water the plants."

"Alright, but I need to change into some more... outdoorsy clothes." Dylan said. "Help me get my things?"

Eve nodded and the two of them went to the back of the car to fetch her luggage. Embry walked before them and opened the back door, getting out most of it in one go and putting it onto the floor. He grabbed at least four bags before walking into the house with them, flashing Dylan a cute smile.

"Someone's got the hots for you." Eve commented.

"Do you really think so?" Dylan questioned immediately, her words coming out a bit jumbled together. "God... he's so cute. Alright, so I was thinking denim shorts, a white, slim-fit tank, and UGG boots. What do you think?"

"Sounds nice. The bathroom is the first door on the right in the hallway." Eve said.

Dylan grinned from ear to ear before grabbing the last two of her bags and running inside to change into her new outfit, excited to show off her figure to Embry to "reel him in" as she always put it.

"You ready to go?" Jacob asked.

"Yup, as I'll ever be." Eve nodded before getting into the passenger seat.

The two of them drove down to the local market and bought a few gallons of yellow paint along with a few rollers and brushes. Eve knew that her mother always wanted a yellow house, however, when they had bought it, it was painted a light blue. With no man around the house, they figured that they didn't need to paint it yellow. Eve wanted to do everything she could to make her mom happy again.

Eve and Jacob were passing the wood when she noticed white planks. Eve walked over and put her dainty fingers onto the wood, feeling the smooth texture of it.

"Thinking of a white picket fence...?" Jacob's hot breath tickled at her neck as he whispered to her softly.

"Maybe," She whispered shakily, trying to regain her lost composure that he stole. "Mom always wanted one, but I don't think we'd be able to make one."

"Hey, we've got time, and you've got Embry and me to do it for you. We're strong men."

"More like boys." Eve teased, letting a soft laugh escape her lips.

"Care to say that to my face?"

"No, I know you can hear me."

Eve and Jacob began to load the planks onto their large cart. Jacob grabbed the last wooden plank and, when she wasn't looking, smacked Eve with it on her bum. She jumped and gasped in surprise and playfully glared at Jacob.

"That was for calling me a 'boy'."

They got to the register and got everything scanned. The total came out to a little below one thousand and Jacob was shocked to see Eve putting in her credit card and entering her pin number. She gave her signature and they were off towards the car.

"I can't believe you paid for all this."

"Well... being a model really does pay." Eve shrugged. "Besides, I can't wait to see the look on my mom's face when she sees the house. It'll be worth it."

Jacob and Eve were glad to have gone in the Yukon because it fit all their items perfectly. The drive back was a quick one and it was spent talking about what they would do first. It was agreed that painting the house would be the first on their To Do List.

Dylan was watering the plants in the pots while watching a now sweaty Embry go around the yard with the roaring lawn mower. Embry looked over at Dylan and smiled, making Dylan blush lightly.

From inside the car, Jacob and Eve looked at each other and laughed at their love-struck ways. Eve found it cute, while Jacob hoped that he didn't act that dumb around Eve.

The two of them got off the car and called over Embry and Dylan to help them unload everything. The boys grabbed the wood while the girls grabbed the paint and brushes.

"Eve, this fence is going to take a while so I was thinking that maybe Embry and I could start on it while you and Dylan paint the house." Jacob suggested.

"Yea, that sounds great, Jacob." Eve nodded with a smile.

"Cool, I'm going to drive home quickly to grab a few tools." He said. "And Eve, it's just Jake."

Eve laughed. "Okay," Jacob turned around towards the Yukon and Eve grabbed his wrist urgently. "Jacob..." He stared her down with a smile and she was quick to correct herself. "Jake, just... thank you so much for doing this." Her body moved on it's own as she wrapped her arms around his torso and hugged him. He was eager to hug her back and he held her close to his body that couldn't seem to get enough of her. "You don't know how much it means to me."

"It's alright, Eve. I'm always going to be here to help you. Remember that." He spoke sincerely.

"Thank you."

She pulled away and watched both him and Embry get into the car and drive towards his house.

"You better get your butt into that bathroom and change into something sexier before he gets back so you can show your body off, Evangeline!" Dylan shouted as she began to open the bags of paint brushes and rollers.

Eve walked inside the house and upstairs into her room to change, however, not for the reason Dylan had made. She needed to change so she didn't get paint onto her good clothes, she needed to wear something that she didn't mind getting dirty in, not to mention something that wouldn't prevent her movement as much. Doing outdoor work in tight and restricting clothes isn't exactly the easiest thing to do.

She ended up changing into denim shorts like Dylan, but with an old band tee that she had before she moved to Beverly Hills. It was extremely baggy on her now petite body, but she didn't mind it, it made her aware of how much weight she had lost, she was proud to wear it even. It was like one of those weight loss commercials where they hold up their old pair of jeans that were now too big for them.

Eve slipped on some old sneakers that she hardly wore anymore and walked back out to see Jacob and Embry pulling up in front of the house. Jacob honked the horn at her and Eve blushed lightly, walking over to Dylan who now had opened the first gallon of paint.

Jacob and Embry unloaded everything from the back of the SUV and Jacob walked over to her. "Are... you wearing shorts underneath?" he asked.

Eve blushed madly at his question and noticed that the baggy shirt was covering up her shorts, making it look as if she wasn't wearing any. "Yes." She answered quickly, picking the shirt up a bit to reveal the denim fabric.

"Oh," Jacob began to blush as well. "It... it didn't look like that from far away." He laughed awkwardly.

"Yea, I realize that now." She whispered, looking at anything but Jacob's curious gaze.

They walked away from each other stiffly without another word and went towards their work area.

Eve grabbed a roller and added an extension to it so she would be able to reach the top of the house. Dylan was using a paint brush to get the edges and more detailed parts of the house.

A few hours had passed and Eve and Dylan had covered half of the house. Jacob and Embry had managed to get a few of the planks into the ground and it was starting to look like a fence. It was around two in the afternoon and the sun was beating down upon the four of them.

Eve wiped a few beads of sweat from her forehead and turned to Dylan.

"Help me out with something inside." She ordered.

Dylan gladly put down the brush and wiped her forehead clean before walking inside the house along with Eve. Eve headed into the kitchen and brought out a pitcher from one of the cabinets. She filled it with water and Dylan put some ice cubes into it from the fridge. Eve rummaged throughout the pantry and found what she was looking for. She grabbed a few packets of Kool-Aid and added them to the water, Dylan mixing it in with a spoon.

"Pour a few glasses, I'll go and get the guys." Eve said.

Eve walked down the hallway and stood out on the porch, watching Jacob and Embry cut up the wood and assemble it. "Embry, Jake, come on inside." She called with a smile.

They looked at each other before placing the tools back onto the ground and walking towards her. Embry walked right on in while Jacob smiled at her.

"What's up?"

"Break time." Eve answered with a smile.

He followed her inside and everyone sat down at the counter, grabbing their own cup of Kool-Aid. Eve went through the cabinet and took out a box of cookies from the grocery store and set them onto the table. Both Jacob and Embry took a few of them greedily while Dylan had half, Eve couldn't resist and had one complete cookie.

"You know that you'll have to work off that right?" Dylan questioned Eve quietly.

"I think all this work that we're doing can do that." Eve replied.

Dylan nodded, finishing her half cookie. "True," She then grabbed the other half of her cookie before Jacob or Embry could grab it.

"What do you mean 'work it off'?" Jacob asked them curiously.

"Well, we can't be snacking like this." Dylan answered. "We have to stay in shape or else no magazines will be interested. That'll mean we'll be out of a job."

"Yea, but over a cookie? How much damage could that do?" Embry inquired.

"A lot." Eve and Dylan replied in a serious tone.

"If you say so..." Jacob's voice trailed off as he looked at Eve in confusion, still not understanding it.

After having their well earned break, they got right back to work on the house. At around five o'clock, Eve and Dylan were finishing up the finishing touches on the house while the boys were putting on the hinges for the fence's door.

"Alright, I just have to paint the few parts on the top." Eve mumbled.

Dylan and Eve then went to the shed, got out the ladder and set it up against the house. Dylan held it steady while Eve climbed it, paint brush and a small can of paint in hand. She cautiously worked on it and leaned over a few inches to the side to get the last bit of blue paint covered.

"Careful Eve," Dylan ordered.

A strong gust of wind blew at Eve and she lost her balance. Eve took hold of the roof and tried to pull herself up somehow. Eve didn't have the upper body strength to though, and was stuck hanging there.

"Eve!" Dylan yelled in a panic.

The boys' heads snapped up immediately and Jacob's heart raced as he saw her dangling from the roof. He jumped up from the ground and sprinted under her.

"Eve, let go, I'll catch you." he said.

Eve didn't know what to do. She trusted Jacob, and she knew that he wouldn't tell her to let go unless he really meant that he would catch her. However, the simple thought of letting go scared and shook her to the core.

"Eve," Jacob called. "I'll catch you. I promise. Just let go..."

His soothing and sincere tone soothed Eve and she found her grip loosening as her trust in Jacob grew. Soon her fingers slipped and Dylan screamed as Eve fell. Jacob's large and tanned arms caught her before she hit the ground. He held her like a baby with a tight, but gentle grasp. His heart resumed it's normal pace as he held her and she smiled up at him gratefully.

"I don't know how many times I've already said this, but thank you." Eve laughed shakily.

He laughed, his voice quiet as he was still getting over the fact she was almost hurt, and nodded. "I don't know how many times I've already said this, but you're welcome." He retorted.

They both smiled at each other for a moment before Jacob set her back gently onto the ground.

Eve looked up and smiled. "On the brighter side, I did get that one spot." She joked.

Dylan engulfed Eve in a bone crushing hug declaring that she was an idiot for trying to reach such a spot. Eve simply agreed to end Dylan's rant and the sisters then helped Jacob and Embry finish the fence.

When it was all done and they had cleaned up a bit, the sun was barely beginning to set at six.

"So am I going to be staying here with you?" Dylan asked.

"Well, right now I'm sleeping over at Jacob's." Eve began.

"Whoa, I guess you don't need me to help you out with guys anymore do you?" Dylan winked at her, teasing Eve.

"Oh shut up, not like that." Eve laughed. "It's a long story."

"Eve, I don't have an extra room for Dylan." Jacob admitted.

"I do!" Embry pipped up.

That seemed to catch Dylan's eye. "You do? Can I stay?" She asked innocently.

"Hell yea, for as long as you want!"

"Thanks!" Dylan hugged Embry and pulled away, beginning to flirtatiously bat her eyes at him.

"Why don't I take the two love birds home and you can drive over to my place in the Yukon?" Jacob suggested.

"Sounds good," Eve nodded. "I'm just going to grab a few more clothes though, so I'll leave after I'm done with that."

"Alright, see you at home."

Jacob then loaded everything up into his Rabbit and drove off. As the car got smaller, Eve felt a bit more lonely. She made her way into the house and into her room, grabbing another small suitcase and putting more clothes into it. She carried the luggage down and walked towards the front door.

Eve opened it slowly and jumped, gasping in surprise at what she saw...

"What are you doing here, Jesse...?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, this chapter was a bit of a filler. :/
I hope you don't mind too much!
Though I really like how Eve freaks out about eating and stuff. Hilarious! xD

But a few important things did end up happening (:
Anyways, I'd like to thank these awesome people for commenting:
TRENYCE295
Fighting.An.Eclipse
Lachen Immer
teenagedream91

Thanks girls, your constant commenting encourages me to update quickly! :D
I hope you enjoyed this update (even if it was a filler) and that you will comment!
Thank you!