Status: This is no longer being updated because I am doing a complete rewrite. Read A/N at the bottom of chapter 20 to find out a little more.

Lost & Found Book 1

Chapter 7 Lyre

"Carmen?!" Spade exclaimed bolting in my room.

"It's, It's ok, I'm ok" I stammered.

"You just screamed, how is it supposed to be ok?"

I sighed, "Good point, well I guess that you won't leave until I talk about it?"

He nodded. "Fine," I sighed again then began to tell him about my dream. By the time I had finished he was pacing and talking to himself. "Why, why would it come to that?" he muttered to himself.

"Uh, Spade? What was 'they told me to tell you that they were at home' supposed to mean?"

"Hmm? Oh, uh, yea, this place is supposed to mean home... this place is hard to burn. There fore if the cities were to burn we would be fine here." 'Well that made sense, I think' I thought to myself.

"Well, at least you woke right before school starts" Spade sighed.

I glanced over at the clock "OH SHIT! OUT!!" I exclaimed pointing to my door.

He winked and left my room closing the door behind him. I blushed then went to the closet to get an outfit. "Acid green and black outta do today" I smirked. I pulled out my outfit and went for the bathroom. Spade was in there of course. "Hang on a sec." He finally left. "Thank you" I called as he went downstairs. I took a quick shower then used a flat iron to dry my hair. I left the bathroom all dressed and ready to go. Spade was waiting outside holding a poptart.

"Thanks" I said taking it.

Walking to school from that house was like walking to school from my house. I knew all these streets inside and out. When we got to the main street I saw Sherrie trying to weasel info out of Shina and Kyla.

"Where's that bitch? I want to thank her with my fist to her face." Sherrie said holding each of the girls by their collars.

"I'm right here Queen Bitch" I said grabbing her shoulder. "Release them, now"

"Or what? What do you think you, a mere baby, can do to me?"

I punched her snapping back "This, for not letting them go and for calling me an infant, infant."

Shina grabbed my arm shaking her head. Kyla and Spade were laughing.

"Let's go and leave the two year old alone"

"YOU BITCH" Sherrie cursed "I'm going to make you pay for everything!"

'You only wish you could Sherrie.' I thought to myself walking away.

Shina whistled "You made it on her shit list, you know?" I nodded.

"She's lost her little pets and her queen title... due to the lunchroom incident," Kyla informed me.

"So who's got the queen title now?" Spade asked. Shina and Kyla looked at me.

"Me?" I asked surprised. They nodded, Spade stared at me. "Shit this might not go the way it normally does"

"Don't remind me about it," I said along side Kyla's "No shit Sherlock."

When we got to school everybody was looking at us like we were alienated. Some weird popular jock whom Shina had a crush on came up to me and asked if I wanted to sit with him and his buddies at lunch. I declined saying "I'm going to sit with my friends. Don't join us please." After I said that I got a million more requests asking to sit with people at lunch. "NO MEANS NO!" I screamed toward the mob of hassling morons. They all backed off finally.

"Ugh, knuckle brained morons" I sighed looking around. Spade, Kyla and Shina were no where to be seen. I asked one of the jocks where they had gone. He said that he didn't keep track of losers.

"They are not losers! They are my friends, now WHERE DID THEY GO?" I demanded.

"Uh, I think I saw the former queen hijack them and take them to the shed" he informed me nervously. I went to the direction of the shed after hearing the jock say "Bunch a losers shouldn't be alive" I flipped him off.

As I made my way to the old shed I heard laughing. Oh no, I cringed. I pulled out my cell phone and called Spade's mom to tell her what was going on. She said that she'd be here quick. I entered the shed, I'd been there before. It looked creepier now. I saw the new girl, Kay, toying with Shina whom was crying.

"Release my friends," I said rancidly.

"And if I don't?" She smiled.

"I'll kill you Lyre."

"Oh, you've heard of me? I'm impressed yet not surprised."

"Release Shina, Spade and Kyla NOW" I demanded, feeling my eyes change color.

"No."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Tink was here. I took a step back and signaled for her to come in. She did.

"So I see Leonard and Leona failed their mission," Lyre said.

"And you'll fail yours," I heard Spade say weakly from the corner. I took two steps forward. Lyre's fingers began to spark, I jumped out of the path of the lightning bolt. Just as she began to cast again Tink appeared behind her, she got hit with the second bolt of lightning. I lunged for Lyre's throat while she was out of breath. I grabbed her and threw her to my right, I went after her but I was stopped by my dad. Lyre teleported sneering, "You both, no, all of you will die."

I whirled around and asked "Why did you stop me?" My dad looked guilty. "Why?" I asked again.

"Carm, it was for your own good"

"My own good? People will die by her hand, I'm kind of, yet not, surprised Tink is still breathing! Those lightning bolts hurt!"

"Carmen" I heard Spade cough. "She deserves to die, yes, but one person is already dead by her hand. She killed Sherrie after she had her lure us here."

"Where's Kyla? I asked.

"I think she's in the room across the hall. The same room as Sherrie's body."

"Oh Shit," I ran out of the room to the other room. I found Kyla trying not to breathe in the bloody smelling air. I got her out of her bindings.

"Are you okay?" I asked Kyla while helping her out of the room. She nodded.

"What happened Carmen?"

"Lyre teleported out, my dad stopped me before she teleported."

She looked surprised. When we were out of the shed Spade's mom Ivy said that we were all dismissed from school for today. I did a silent cheer after hearing that news.