Losing Lori

; Prologue

There are many things I remember about you, Lori.

If I close my eyes, I can still see your smile. If I press my hands over my ears, I can still hear your laugh, echoing through the hallways and swooshing under doors. And if I hold the sheets really tight and lick my lips, I can still taste you.

I’m sorry to say that none of these things can ever be seen, heard, tasted, or felt in my life anymore, in actual reality. It’s a shame to have to admit it to myself, the fact that I no longer have you, love. You don’t understand though, you never did. And most likely, you never will. You’re off to do things with your life that I’ll never do. You’re off to see places I’ll never see. You’re off to kiss people I’d never let you kiss.

It’s such a shame.

No one will ever love you like I do, Lori. No one. I think you know that too, deep in your heart. You know it and you love me. You know that too, I bet. I’d bet my life, even my family. Why’d you leave me if you love me? You wanted to settle down with a rambunctious boy like me. You wanted me and I still want you and I know you still want me so it’s equal.

Just come back already, okay? I’m in love and I need you.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I wrote this whole story in 3 nights flat. It's completed, it's all on my laptop. Yes, this is an Oliver Sykes fanfic, and if you've read my other stuff with him in it, you know I take this shit seriously, haha. Comments are very appreciated.Tell me what you think! <3