Status: A Brian Haner Jr Story. Active. Working on an update.

She's the Drug That I Need

Chapter 9

She didn’t know how and when it happened, but the next thing Sarah knew, Brian was stumbling through his hotel room door, her lips firmly attached to his, her legs wrapped firmly around his waist, his fingers rubbing her roughly through her lace panties.

Kicking the door shut, he carried her over towards the bed as she kicked her heels off behind them, her one hand moving to his belt, tugging at the buckle. He lowered her to her feet, kicking off his own shoes as he pulled at the tie of her dress, his lips moving to her neck as she loosened his pants and began to undo the buttons of his shirt.

Gently pulling her dress down her body, revealing a lace bra and matching panties as she pushed his shirt off his shoulders allowing the materials to fall to the floor. He slipped his hand to her back, finding and undoing the clasp of her bra and slowly removed it from her body as she pushed his pants off his hips, allowing them to pool at his feet.

Lowering his head, Brian took her nipple into his mouth, his hands sliding down her back and lifting her up and standing out of his clothes before laying her on the bed, crawling on top of her, his hands skimming lightly over her bare torso.

He moved his mouth to the other nipple, not wanting to neglect it, his hand slipping further down her body, toying with the soft lace of her panties, his long fingers wrapping in the material and tugging at it as his lips left her breast, his tongue licking down her valley to her torso, his teeth grazing over her tensing stomach, licking around her navel before taking the material of her panties between his teeth, pulling it down her body as she lifted her hips to help him.

She inhaled deeply, gasping as she felt his warm breath on the inside of her thighs, her legs wrapping around him as he slipped further down, kissing his way back up her slender thighs once he’d thrown her panties to the floor.

She moaned again as his fingers found her wet folds, his calloused tips separating them as his eyes rolled up to meet hers, smirking as he lowered his face to her pussy.

It was like flashing back to four years previously, Sarah closing her eyes with a loud moan as his tongue teased her clit, his fingers slowly slipping into her opening, moving slowly within her, enjoying the noises of enjoyment coming past her lips.

“Fuck Brian.” she moaned loudly, her eyes closing as her head fell back into the bed sheets, her legs wrapping around him as she raised her hips to meet his fingers.

Hearing his name escape her lips encouraged him to move faster with in her, his fingers beginning to curl over the bundle of nerves deep inside her as he sucked on her clit, his tongue flickering over it.

She called out his name again, feeling her walls tighten around his fingers as she thrust her hips against them, her fingers tugging at his hair, the growl the emitted from him vibrating against her clit, sending her over the edge with a scream, her juices spilling, Brian licking them up.

“God, you taste so fucking good.” He muttered as he lifted his head from her hot pussy, his fingers still curling slowly within her, keeping her orgasm going as he kissed his way back up her body, his lips finding the nape of her neck, kissing it gently, knowing that he couldn’t leave any marks on her.

Slowly he withdrew his fingers before taking his hard cock into his hand, lifting his gaze to hers. he lowered his lips to hers, kissing her gently, hearing her moan as she tasted herself on his tongue, moaning louder as he pushed into her, groaning himself.

His pace was slow at first and so was the kiss, her hands slipping around his neck, pulling him closer to her as she lifted her hips to meet his thrusts, building the perfect rhythm together.

Her hands slipped over his toned back as the pace quickened, her newly manicured nails undoubtedly leaving marks.

“Fuck! Oh, god!” she called out, his thrusts hitting her spot, causing more moans to leave her throat as she felt herself near her peak. Kissing her deeply again, Brian flipped them on the king-sized bed, gripping her hips as she straddled his.

He bucked his hips, sliding into her deeper as she rode him, her head falling back, her hand slipping to between her legs, pleasuring herself.

“Fuck baby, I’ve missed this.” Brian moaned, closing his eyes, a smile on his face. “It feels so good.”

As her one hand pleasured herself, she reached the other around her, taking hold of his balls, rolling them in her hand, watching as his face contorted with pleasure.

He called out her name, Sarah feeling his balls tighten in her hand as he bucked his hips, shooting his load deep with in her as she clamped down around him, their breathing laboured and erratic as they came within moments of each other.

“God, that was amazing.” Brian breathed breathlessly, pulling her down to capture her lips with his, slipping his tongue into her mouth, groaning as she slipped off him, collapsing next to him on the bed, a smile on her lips. She wrapped her arms around his sweat slicked torso, laying a leg over his as he pulled the sheets around them, kissing her forehead as he wrapped his arms around her as she lay her head onto his chest, closing her eyes as she traced invisible patterns over his warm skin.

As her breathing slowed again, her eyes began to fall shut, sleep ready to take over her body, her breath catching in her throat as she heard Brian whisper, “I love you Sarah.”

A smile slipped across her lips at the sound of his words, it faltering quickly when she realised those words were three years too late. She was happy and marrying Seth in a little over a month. Instead of responding, she kept perfectly still, hoping that he would think she was asleep and never heard what he said, wanting to enjoy her time with him. Knowing that just like all those years ago, they would have to part company in a few hours, although this time it would be her going home to someone else.

She closed her eyes, gently pulling herself closer to him allowing the soft beating of his heart to lull her to sleep.

Realising that she was awake, Sarah smiled at the feeling of arms wrapped lightly around her. She opened her eyes letting out a small yawn, her eyes widening as she suddenly realised where she was, remembering that she wasn’t in Seth’s arms. Slowly she lifted her head, finding Brian fast asleep. Part of her wanted to stay, but she knew deep down that she couldn’t. She had to leave, get back to her own room, spend the day with the girls before heading home to her daughter and fiancé.

She slowly lifted his arm, moving it off her body and allowing her to move herself off the bed. She quietly as possible gathered her discarded clothes, getting dressed as quickly and as quietly as she possibly could, guilt washing over her, unsure of whether it was guilt of cheating on Seth or for leaving while Brian was still asleep.

Sitting on the edge of the bed to put her heels on, she froze hearing Brian stir, nervously glancing up her eyes meeting his brown orbs. “Leaving without saying good-bye?”
She sighed as he sat up, reaching out to take hold of her hand. “Not even a kiss?”

She couldn’t help but allow a faint smile find it’s way onto her lips, “Brian, I-“ she began, stopped by his lips pressing lightly to hers. She responded, kissing him back briefly before she pulled away. “I’m sorry, I can’t do this. I have to go.” She whispered bringing her had up to cup his cheek.

“Back to him.” he muttered, Sarah’s index finger slipping to press against his lips.

“Brian, please don’t make this harder for me.” she pleaded quietly. “I have to go.”

Trying to ignore the heart breaking look in his eyes, Sarah stood from the bed and walked towards the door, closing her eyes and pressing her back up against it once she was on the other side. Taking a deep breath, she looked at the number on the door opposite her, realising she was on the right floor for her room. Pushing herself away from the door, she made her way back down the corridor towards her room.

Once back in her room, she made her way to the bathroom, stripping out of her clothes again and stepping into the shower. After what seemed like an eternity in the shower, she stepped out and wrapped a towel around her body, making her way back into the bedroom, where her cell phone was ringing.

“About bloody time. You still with him I take it?” Louise’s voice was stern as she spoke loudly down the phone.

“I was in the shower.” Sarah said quietly, feeling her cheeks turn red.

“With him or washing your guilt away? You know what, I don’t want to know. We’re meeting downstairs for breakfast in half an hour.” She replied the phone going dead before Sarah could respond.

“Shit.” She muttered, glancing at the time on her phone. It hadn’t even crossed her mind that the girls would have known that she had left the club with Brian. But of course they did. They had been on the dance floor with her when Brian had come over to her. They would have seen them dancing together, kissing, leaving together. And probably the guys would know about it too. Cussing to herself, she threw her phone down onto the pristine bed, untouched since her arrival the day before.

Approaching the dinning room of the hotel, Sarah took a deep breath, spotting her three friends already sat at a table. Forcing a smile on onto her lips she walked over to them, greeting the happily.

“Dragged yourself away from him then.” Louise muttered as she sat down next to Gabby.

“You do remember that you’re getting married to Seth in five weeks don’t you?” Claire added sharply.

“Of course I do.” Sarah protested meekly.

“So why the fuck did you fuck Brian last night?” Gabby growled quietly at her.

“I…” she paused taking a deep breath. “I don’t know.”

“Do you still love Seth?” Louise asked.

“Yes.” she replied simply.

“Do you love Brian? Or was it just another drunken one night stand with him like before you had Jenni?” Claire asked.

Sarah sighed again, “It was never just sex with Brian and I.” she defended, knowing by the look on the women’s faces that wasn’t the answer they were after. “Listen, what happened last night, it was a mistake. I love Seth. I want to marry Seth. All Brian is to me is the father of my daughter.”

She looked at her friends as they ingested her words, hoping that they would believe her. Knowing that she didn’t truly believe her words herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
And so the plot thickens....
And you guys really found your voices after the last chapter! Thanks! Keep it up and you may just be rewarded
Comments=motivation=quicker updates?