A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

The Pinball Wiz

It has been two weeks now that I have been cooped up in this mansion. Frankly, I have been so bored it is not even funny. I cannot train or go out at night like everyone else, even though I feel fine now and I no longer have any stitches. I want to go out but Pete is still keeping me on doctor’s orders not to do any heavy lifting or straining.

I walked into the game room to see Erelin beating the pants off Brendon in a game of pool. “Sweet! When did we get these pinball machines in here?” I asked as I noticed them.

“Pete thought you might like them. The key to keep the ball going without any money is in the drawer of that table over there.” Brendon pointed.

I quickly headed over, and got the key and then started to play a few games of one of the pinball machines. The college that Erelin and I were attending used to have one in the REC room. I was always the champion who beat all the boys.

“I noticed you saw all the movies we have here in the house already and that you have cabin fever so I thought I would bring some fun to you. I was the one who told Pete that you would like them.” Erelin grinned looking at Brendon.

“Ok, fine, it wasn’t Pete’s idea to get them but his heart is in the right place.” He said rolling his eyes at Erelin.

They finally left the room leaving me alone with my pinball machines. Erelin was right. I saw practically every movie we had here and read almost every book that interested me twice in these two weeks. I even started to paint again but I had to stop. I started to paint my nightmares. They still have not stopped. I just do not tell Pete about them.

“Good morning beautiful.” Pete said wrapping his arms around me.

I turned towards him to face him. “Good morning, love.” I said as our lips met.

“I see you like your new presents.” Pete grinned.

“I do. Thank you. I used to be the best on campus.” I smiled.

“I bet you can’t beat me.” Pete said smirking.

“Wanna bet?” I replied.

“I bet you I win and you have to head to my room with me.” Pete said grinning.

“That’s the best you can do?” I replied. “I bet you that if I win, we go out to dinner tonight somewhere. I know the dangers.” I said placing a finger on his lips to keep him from protesting.

“I want to go out. Pete I am healing. I do not have any pain and the doctor took out what stitches were left because I healed up nicely. I am dying in here.” I said.

“You stay close to me at all times. You won’t win though because I am the video game champ in this house.” Pete replied playing first.

“We shall see about that.” I said.

After three games and tallying up our scores, I won by two thousand points ahead of Pete. “Read em and weep. It looks like you will be taking me out tonight after all.” I said kissing Pete and taking off out of the room with Pete chasing me.